A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Play all the Forum Games you could ever want, right here.
User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by 23toedbasket » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:27 pm

Hey guys thanks so much for letting me crash here indefinitely. Let me introduce myself
My name is 23TB
I am very old
Very homeless
Very territorial/aggressice
And VEEERY addicted to drugs and porn.

Oh yeah, and I'm slightly diseased but if you dont touch anything I've been within ten feet of you'll be fine. You all have your shots right?

Anyway im just coming down so im gonna go to sleep. Dont wake me up. I'll kill you.

I will kill you.




Okay g'night roomies!

User avatar
luigi
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by luigi » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:29 pm

23toedbasket wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Hey guys thanks so much for letting me crash here indefinitely. Let me introduce myself
My name is 23TB
I am very old
Very homeless
Very territorial/aggressice
And VEEERY addicted to drugs and porn.

Oh yeah, and I'm slightly diseased but if you dont touch anything I've been within ten feet of you'll be fine. You all have your shots right?

Anyway im just coming down so im gonna go to sleep. Dont wake me up. I'll kill you.

I will kill you.




Okay g'night roomies!
Daddy?
tumut

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by 23toedbasket » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:30 pm

luigi wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:29 pm
23toedbasket wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Hey guys thanks so much for letting me crash here indefinitely. Let me introduce myself
My name is 23TB
I am very old
Very homeless
Very territorial/aggressice
And VEEERY addicted to drugs and porn.

Oh yeah, and I'm slightly diseased but if you dont touch anything I've been within ten feet of you'll be fine. You all have your shots right?

Anyway im just coming down so im gonna go to sleep. Dont wake me up. I'll kill you.

I will kill you.




Okay g'night roomies!
Daddy?
I like where this is going. Dont wake US up. I'll kill her.



I will kill my new wife.


Okay g'night!

User avatar
luigi
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by luigi » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:34 pm

23toedbasket wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:30 pm
luigi wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:29 pm
23toedbasket wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:27 pm
Hey guys thanks so much for letting me crash here indefinitely. Let me introduce myself
My name is 23TB
I am very old
Very homeless
Very territorial/aggressice
And VEEERY addicted to drugs and porn.

Oh yeah, and I'm slightly diseased but if you dont touch anything I've been within ten feet of you'll be fine. You all have your shots right?

Anyway im just coming down so im gonna go to sleep. Dont wake me up. I'll kill you.

I will kill you.




Okay g'night roomies!
Daddy?
I like where this is going. Dont wake US up. I'll kill her.



I will kill my new wife.


Okay g'night!
Everyone knows the age old stereoetype of fat chick and old man engaged in an incestual marriage while living in a college dorm with nearly 20 other people. This situation isn't even that weird.
tumut

User avatar
Punchlion
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri May 22, 2020 6:07 pm
Pronouns: ba/bum/tsh
Classpect: maid of wind

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by Punchlion » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:36 pm

guys, let's totally start a fraternity/sorority hybrid and throw a RAGER

User avatar
mspainadventures
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 am
Pronouns: pe/pe's/pin/pin's
Classpect: heir of the toilet

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by mspainadventures » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:28 pm

syrupsand wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 am
God damnit generalbogus, stop drinking m8 its bad for ya health.
If you dont stop drinking ill have to bang ur mom
If I begin drinking alcohol will you bang my mom?
I dont think that I can handle this right now.

User avatar
Sokota
Posts: 150
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:28 pm
Location: Texas

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by Sokota » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 pm

Hey guys, I'm back!
Long story short, I was arrested in Kazakhstan for tax fraud. But now the OG is back! Anyways who drunk all of my chocolate milk while I was gone

User avatar
luigi
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by luigi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:12 am

Sokota wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:18 pm
Hey guys, I'm back!
Long story short, I was arrested in Kazakhstan for tax fraud. But now the OG is back! Anyways who drunk all of my chocolate milk while I was gone
It was me... I just couldn't help myself, it was getting chunky...
tumut

User avatar
mspainadventures
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 am
Pronouns: pe/pe's/pin/pin's
Classpect: heir of the toilet

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by mspainadventures » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:44 am

feelin' little a alrite with the idea of hot choclety milk.
I dont think that I can handle this right now.

User avatar
syrupsand
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 am
Location: In my room being useless
Pronouns: Dumb/stupid
Classpect: UAGH FUCK I HAVE NO IDEA
Moon: Derse

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by syrupsand » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:25 pm

mspainadventures wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:28 pm
syrupsand wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:59 am
God damnit generalbogus, stop drinking m8 its bad for ya health.
If you dont stop drinking ill have to bang ur mom
If I begin drinking alcohol will you bang my mom?
If u really want her dead, then ok. :cool:



P.S.: im a hitman now(plz dnt hit me uwu)
ÙwÚ

User avatar
syrupsand
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 am
Location: In my room being useless
Pronouns: Dumb/stupid
Classpect: UAGH FUCK I HAVE NO IDEA
Moon: Derse

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by syrupsand » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:27 pm

OMG OH SHIT my socks look like kemits head rn omg im literally shaking nd crying rn kermit would never do this omg:(
ÙwÚ

User avatar
luigi
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by luigi » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:45 pm

syrupsand wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:27 pm
OMG OH SHIT my socks look like kemits head rn omg im literally shaking nd crying rn kermit would never do this omg:(
tfw you accidentally wear the communal cum sock :distraught:
tumut

User avatar
syrupsand
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 am
Location: In my room being useless
Pronouns: Dumb/stupid
Classpect: UAGH FUCK I HAVE NO IDEA
Moon: Derse

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by syrupsand » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:57 am

Eww no imagine having a cum sock lol what kind of a loser do you have to be
ÙwÚ

User avatar
mspainadventures
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 am
Pronouns: pe/pe's/pin/pin's
Classpect: heir of the toilet

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by mspainadventures » Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:13 pm

You can't win if you never lose, I like to say.
I dont think that I can handle this right now.

User avatar
luigi
Posts: 497
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by luigi » Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:17 pm

mspainadventures wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:13 pm
You can't win if you never lose, I like to say.
I like to say hey who wants to build a pillow fort tn in the living room we can use the sleeping hobo as a tent pole!
tumut

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by 23toedbasket » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:31 pm

*Snoooooore* I'LL TAKE THE HEART MYSELF *SNNNoooooooooooRe* TRADE YA PIXIE DUST F'R SOME 5G *SsSsSSSnooooooorrrree* Smth, ABOUT Israel... isrealluminati. *SSSSSSNNNNNOOOOOORRRRREEEEE*

User avatar
mspainadventures
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 am
Pronouns: pe/pe's/pin/pin's
Classpect: heir of the toilet

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by mspainadventures » Sat Jul 04, 2020 9:32 pm

*Lifts eyelid to see if you're in the REM phase.*
I dont think that I can handle this right now.

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 264
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by 23toedbasket » Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:38 am

Eyes are refrigerated McDonald's beef fat yellow you're not even sure if I'm alive

User avatar
syrupsand
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:49 am
Location: In my room being useless
Pronouns: Dumb/stupid
Classpect: UAGH FUCK I HAVE NO IDEA
Moon: Derse

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by syrupsand » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:40 am

Yall just ever be like....

What the fuuuuccck............
ÙwÚ

User avatar
mspainadventures
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:26 am
Pronouns: pe/pe's/pin/pin's
Classpect: heir of the toilet

Re: A thread where we pretend we're all college roommates

Post by mspainadventures » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:58 pm

yes.
I dont think that I can handle this right now.

Post Reply