The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by MP the OP OG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:01 pm

fine fine.
He takes her Dress and heads into the hive to search for a washing machine. Grumbling something about the horrorterors, his ancestor, and pony proboscis.
He finds the washing mashine and puts the dress in it.

He then gose up and chugs another beer. He then turns on the t.v. But it's on static

Dam dream bubble$. Of cor$e the horrorteror$ couldn't be bothered to make the t.v'$ work. For eldrich meat $acks floating in the aby$$ they $eem to never take the time to do $omething all the way.
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by lml55 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:14 pm

Another being appears only in this case it's teenage human named Grim who woke on the beach with an empty captchalogue deck and a magic wooden sword for his strife weapon.
this must be one of those dream bubbles I was told about
See told you sleeping in the recipicoon would do this to you your not a troll god damnit
Listen Ai it's ok its probably just a once in a while thing and about the whole recipicoon thing i literally live on an alien planet of course it's going to do crap

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:36 pm

Alicard burst out of the door to the hive with another six pack of beer under one arm and a lawn chair under the other. He then sets up the lawn chair facing the ocean and opens one of the beers and starts sipping it.

welp, Im bored a$ fuck.

Dispite this declaration he continues sitting on the lawn chair and drinking his beer. Eventually he gets up toses his hands up in the air. He has drunk most of the beer bottles in the six pack by now

Come on! There mu$t be $omething Inter$ting to do in thi$ $ory exu$e of an afterlife!

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:07 am

Grim sees the jadeblood and due to the fact he had never seen a male limeblood it queued his interest largely because his magic wooden sword came from a magic tree that a limeblood guarded.So he turns to the limeblood and says
hey there limeblood whats your name mines Grim
Last edited by lml55 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:50 am

oh, hello. My name i$ Alcard. Nice to meet you.
He then takes out final beer in his six pack and chugs it. It is safe to say that he is definitely drunk.
You wanna try to find $omething intre$ting to to do the$ bitche$ here are no fun! But you look like you know how to have a good time. Maby I can even taste you. $hit that came out wrong. What I mean is you mu$t have a blood color that$ not on the hemospectrum, being an alien and all. I want to ta$te it.
He licks his lips when he talks about tasting his blood.
But I gue$$ I'm comeing of a$ a little de$prite. But that$ becu$e I am. I haven't had a good meal in.
He begins counting on his fingers. But after a few seconds he gives up trying to cont whatever it was he was trying to count whatever he was counting
A long a$$ time! I know we don't need to eat anymore but that doe$n't $top me from wanting to!

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:37 am

Grim looks over at the limeblood does he not know that humans are all rustbloods but for the he can't really argue for he's the only human on alternia and has met limebloods rainbow drinkers but are not nearly as drunk as this one but Grim decides to talk despite the fear building up in him
ok I understand you probably haven't seen a human before but humans all have red blood at least that's what I've heard I actually live on alternia also no you can't drink my blood that's just creepy

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:54 am

Fine, fine. But do you wanna do $ome other $hit? There$ $till plenty of booze in the hive over there. And even though the horrorteror$ are too lazy to make the t.v work the game con$ole in there $till might work.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:00 am

Although Grim didn't know what a horrorterror was he did love to play video games when he was at home and not on Trollian or doing chores (if Aqua would give any to him at all)
I'm going to see if the game console works you can play if it does
and he began walking towards the house

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:43 am

Alcard fallows him
$o, how did you die? I know it's probably a $ore $ubject for you. But I'll talk about mine if you talk about your$. Or, if you really don't want to talk about your own death, how about you tell me what your planet wa$ like.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Oh me I live on alternia and I didn't die it's just the fact that due to the fact that sopor is meant to calm the HELLish nightmares that trolls have and me not being human whenever I sleep in a recipicoon it just puts me in a state of mind where I can access places like the dream bubbles or see visions

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:47 pm

really? Well how did you end up on Alternia in the fir$t place then? Alien$ don't u$ually drop their kid$ on random planet$.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:14 pm

I don't know how I got there but luckily I was taken in by the highblood Aquis and when they found out my blood was red I was immediately considered a rustblood but despite that Aquis took me in instead of a lusus and made me her butler but she did most of the work even though it is a rustblood job she was super overprotective but I also met a limeblood who guarded a sacred tree and for some reason she let me have a sword made out of the tree in which she said that I was worthy thats why I came and said hi to you first for I like limebloods even if they're rainbowdrinkers

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:06 pm

$acrerd tree? That$ $ome weird $hit. Then again it$ not a$ wierd as the $burb $hit I dealt with. But it mu$t $uck not knowing where you come from. But you got kinda lucky with that Butler thing. Make$ you wonder if there$ $ome $ort of higher power manipulating thing$. Back on Alternia I heard rumor$ about $ome completely white per$on manipulating the history of Alternia. Although mo$t of the people that told me that were ether drunk, high on $lime, or both $o there probably not the mo$t reliable $or$e$.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:38 pm

I have no idea what sburb is but I'm going to assume it has something with the horror terrors and dream bubbles because this is my first time in a dream bubble. Also how did you die I mean you asked me but you don't have to answer

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:04 pm

I wa$ killed by a guy called P.I.C.K.S.E.L while holding him of so two of my friends could create and travel to an alternate universe.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:13 pm

man I feel bad for you but lets check out the hive over there I bet its got some cool stuff like the console you told me about

deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:48 pm

how do i kick people from my thread

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:56 pm

why do you need to know it isn't me is it

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:53 am

Before you (me) can proceed a wild selection thing blocks your (my) path! It seems to show two aspects, but... Uh... Something looks very wrong?

Image Image

OF COURSE. DAMN VOID PLAYERS AND THEIR SHENANIGANS. You (me) try clicking the life aspect a few times, to no avail. It seems that the selection of that player is too corrupted at the moment, yet fortunately it seems that the void player's icon seems to be less corrupted.

You (me) could probably select it, you (me) select the VOID symbol and you can successfully proceed. But the identity of the player is a mystery, and yet they seem to be in the same room as Yaitso and The human who accompanies her in an undetected fashion.

They wipe the sweat off their forehead and hope that neither of them is a light player or a seer. They also seem to have been watching what has been going on ever since the male jadeblood had crashed into the hive.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:12 pm

The aformentioned human boolin' with Yaitso was just still kinda existing, wondering if he should get involved in any of the...well, odder than average shit going on. Jonathan would just shake his head and moves to search through his pockets and his toolbox for his shitty canteen. Watching weird shit makes a man thirsty, you get me?