Caliborn is into vore

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Caliborn is into vore

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:54 am

Skyplayer wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:31 am
Ten thousand word essay on Terezi's oral fixation, how it ties into cherubic lore, and why that explains exactly why she'll be the Big Bad of HS2
Im working on in right now.
:rosecool:

Roxy
Classpect: Mage of Mind

Post by Roxy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 am

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:50 am
MinskLit wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am
A mysterious orange man sent me this a while back, I think it might be relevant now more than ever
VORE clock-min.png
So wait. The Vore label on the death clock is, as we can clearly see, on the center of the clock. This has more implications than we first expect. What implications? Remember, where does the hand lies when a death is considered neither just nor heroic? Exactly. The center. This means two things:
-Firstly, when a god tier player revives is because hes been, or will be, vored in the near future, (see John or Jake on the epilogues).
-Secondly, it is said than non permanent deahts are considered, by skaia's view of things, nonrelevant to the plot. That is to say, every death serves a purpose to the overall objective: create the Frog. So, basically, to create the Frog and achieve the ultimate reward, vore is, and will always be, necesary.
While overcomplicating a funny thread is inherently funny, this is simply too far. Vore death is a simple decision really and absolutely not its own catergory. Did you die getting vored fighting LE? Heroic. Did you die getting vored by a black hole AS LE? Just. Did you die getting vored by LE as a sensual activity mutally consented to by adults? Also Just you fucking villain there is no good vore death
I don't know dude, i just- I just drink blood dude
I'm going to dismantle the concept of government

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 am

Roxy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 am
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
MinskLit wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:59 am
A mysterious orange man sent me this a while back, I think it might be relevant now more than ever
VORE clock-min.png
So wait. The Vore label on the death clock is, as we can clearly see, on the center of the clock. This has more implications than we first expect. What implications? Remember, where does the hand lies when a death is considered neither just nor heroic? Exactly. The center. This means two things:
-Firstly, when a god tier player revives is because hes been, or will be, vored in the near future, (see John or Jake on the epilogues).
-Secondly, it is said than non permanent deahts are considered, by skaia's view of things, nonrelevant to the plot. That is to say, every death serves a purpose to the overall objective: create the Frog. So, basically, to create the Frog and achieve the ultimate reward, vore is, and will always be, necesary.
While overcomplicating a funny thread is inherently funny, this is simply too far. Vore death is a simple decision really and absolutely not its own catergory. Did you die getting vored fighting LE? Heroic. Did you die getting vored by a black hole AS LE? Just. Did you die getting vored by LE as a sensual activity mutally consented to by adults? Also Just you fucking villain there is no good vore death
theres no good vore death because youre not open minded you need to expand your horizons

Roxy

Post by Roxy » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:56 am

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 am
Roxy wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:30 am
Generalrabogolfo wrote:

theres no good vore death because youre not open minded you need to expand your horizons

yknow what. yeah. sure. i'll expand my horizons to one (1) scenario. getting vored to death by a massivw bird of prey out of absolutely nowhere in an entirely narratively neutral context

MorganMustDie
Pronouns: f

Post by MorganMustDie » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:47 pm

the most important question no one's asked yet

out of caliborn or calliope
who would you rather be vored by
Image Perfection.

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom

Post by calamityCons » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:49 pm

I would rather be vored by either of them, so I can burst out of their shared stomach like a chestburster, killing them both instantly.
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:17 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:47 pm

calliope so I can kick her from the inside to make her suffer as I die

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:17 am
MorganMustDie wrote:

what if that feeling is enjoyable to her
Image Perfection.

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:38 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:12 pm
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:17 am
MorganMustDie wrote:

what if that feeling is enjoyable to her
I would expect Caliborn, not Calliope, to be into that kind of fetishism. But if I'm mistaken and she actually is well, I doubt she would like to have a sword cutting her from the inside :orange:

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:47 am

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:38 am
I would expect Caliborn, not Calliope, to be into that kind of fetishism. But if I'm mistaken and she actually is well, I doubt she would like to have a sword cutting her from the inside :orange:
I dunno, given her species tendency to violence, I really wouldn't put it past her...
Image Perfection.

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:47 am
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:38 am
I dunno, given her species tendency to violence, I really wouldn't put it past her...
Well, it's one thing is bites and scratches and other thing is a sword through your digestive system y'know

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:12 am
Well, it's one thing is bites and scratches and other thing is a sword through your digestive system y'know
idk Cherub girls are kinda freaky uknowhatimsayin?
Image Perfection.

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:52 pm

MorganMustDie wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:42 pm
Generalrabogolfo wrote:

VASKA
Pronouns: She/her, They/them

Post by VASKA » Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:20 am

MorganMustDie wrote:

i would happily be vored by alt calliope. what a babe. mommy material. digest me pls
Only cuties survive the near future

Generalrabogolfo

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:03 pm

MorganMustDie wrote:
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
thats FALSE and I can prove with THE EPILOGUES

Roxy

Post by Roxy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:34 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:03 pm
MorganMustDie wrote:
Generalrabogolfo wrote:
thats FALSE and I can prove with THE EPILOGUES
Idk about candy but nothing related happened in meat and we all know meat is the actual canon branch anyway

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:36 am

I mean, Calliope was supposed to represent the tamer, more constructive side of the fandom. If I wanted to be more on the nose, I'd say Callie is supposed to be the "tumblr girl" side of things.
As someone who used to be part of that group, I can confirm. They're into some weird shit. I wouldn't be surprised if Hussie took note of that.
Image Perfection.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:41 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:36 am
I mean, Calliope was supposed to represent the tamer, more constructive side of the fandom. If I wanted to be more on the nose, I'd say Callie is supposed to be the "tumblr girl" side of things.
As someone who used to be part of that group, I can confirm. They're into some weird shit. I wouldn't be surprised if Hussie took note of that.
Weird headcanon.

Cherubs only eat cherubs they platonically hate and out of the deepest loathing and malice in their hearts, make them lesser than themselves. Literal shit.

Calliope hated her brother so much she litreally ate him, albeit part of it was to gain his energy and power for her own purposes.

MorganMustDie

Post by MorganMustDie » Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:49 am

thorondraco wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:41 am
Cherubs only eat cherubs they platonically hate and out of the deepest loathing and malice in their hearts, make them lesser than themselves. Literal shit.

Calliope hated her brother so much she litreally ate him, albeit part of it was to gain his energy and power for her own purposes.
So you're saying it's a practical fetish? You're only giving her more leeway to excuse being into freaky shit
Image Perfection.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:07 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:49 am
thorondraco wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:41 am

So you're saying it's a practical fetish? You're only giving her more leeway to excuse being into freaky shit
Saying its removed entirely from fetishes and sex. it is defiling their enemy.