(Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Discuss post-canon works such as the Homestuck Epilogues, Pesterquest, or Homestuck 2 here!

Moderators: calamityCons, RoseBot

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

(Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 pm

New HS^2 Up8: https://homestuck2.com/story/205

TG: using this weird vocab and stuff feels... well, weird.

TG: i'm not sure why, but it seems as though everything that's about to happen is that much more important now.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 pm

Yiffany Longstocking Lalonde Harley

:kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

User avatar
luigi
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:23 pm
Pronouns: ya!/wa!/wa-hoo!
Classpect: Plumber of Pipes

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by luigi » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 pm

HA almost said "It feels like it's going to be a very long day."

I loved seeing John in his jammies again! Even if they were a bit small.

Vriska going god tier during that text block was awesome and synced with SPLIT REALITY coming on in my playlist so it was so fun to read.

And everything was cool and perfect and then John's other friends were about to show up...

and the best update yet became the worst in the span of a few lines as it was revealed that dog dick jade had sex with rose lalonde behind both dave and kanaya's back, which caused rose to conceive a child, that they named fucking YIFFY and hid for FIFTEEN YEARS.

I am now convinced that HS^2 is an experiment to see how fucking awful and degenerate you can make a successful established IP while still somehow maintaining a readership.
tumut

thorondraco
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:05 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:38 pm
New HS^2 Up8: https://homestuck2.com/story/205

TG: using this weird vocab and stuff feels... well, weird.

TG: i'm not sure why, but it seems as though everything that's about to happen is that much more important now.
Spoilers

Vriska continues forever and a day to be a madwoman who gives very few fucks, and i kinda love her for it. Arrogant to extreme fault but not backing down to bullshit.
Henry nows has a weapon specibus in the form of scissors and i fucking love that.
Yiffy as it turns out is the result of Jade actually acting upon her rather dubious plan to have a child. But it seems as if she chose to keep it secret all these years, possibly because she realized it was kind of a shameful thing to do. This also seemingly implies that Jade is probs some kinda futa sadly, but in this case it Also adds another layer to explain WHY Jade chose to go that rout. Because she was being barred from adopting a troll like she wanted because of Jane and her bullshit politics.... Yiffany is still a bad name but at the same time the longstockings part meeans she is in party based on Pippy longstockings..... Why do i get this weird feeling she is not in anywhere near the danger that jade thinks she is? Her unfortunate name can be remedied by having a good character.
But that also means one other thing. WE have a Fourth child.


I think they ran out of time for this update a little bit from the lack of pictures. It might be in part why they introduced the text based variation in case chaos ensues during development.

thorondraco
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:10 pm

luigi wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 pm
HA almost said "It feels like it's going to be a very long day."

I loved seeing John in his jammies again! Even if they were a bit small.

Vriska going god tier during that text block was awesome and synced with SPLIT REALITY coming on in my playlist so it was so fun to read.

And everything was cool and perfect and then John's other friends were about to show up...

and the best update yet became the worst in the span of a few lines as it was revealed that dog dick jade had sex with rose lalonde behind both dave and kanaya's back, which caused rose to conceive a child, that they named fucking YIFFY and hid for FIFTEEN YEARS.

I am now convinced that HS^2 is an experiment to see how fucking awful and degenerate you can make a successful established IP while still somehow maintaining a readership.
Dude....
Dude.
The entire troll species reprolduce via goddamn incest by jizzing into a buck and feeding it to a giant mutant grub that lays eggs. and in time those kids bucketfuck their own siblings. This is jsut some good old adultery. And to be fair she did this before marrying dave and trolls don't super care about monogamy.

Jade maybe having a dog dick and being infertile, while both possible but they are dodging around it for some reason, does do some dramas on its own. Also add to jane ruining everything... But yea yiffy is a weird name....
Oh god i just realized she i a fourth child and her name is Yiffy Longstockings.

User avatar
PilotBlackSmith
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:17 pm
Location: Amazon™ - Brazil
Classpect: Heir of Void

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:21 pm

Image
I want to die.
that entire section where Rose described how her gestation period was changed to that of a dog because of Jade's genes made my stomach crawl in pure disgust
this is sick.


This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

thorondraco
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:01 pm
Yiffany Longstocking Lalonde Harley

:kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:
..... My guess to how she looks.
Has dog ears and a tail, maybe more distinct in her design, is goth like rose, and is dressed in a messy manner and of course has long stockings. Hopefully doesn't have the same doggodick issue that Jade has, if that is even the issue cause they are insanely dodging it at this point.

But forth kid and this compeltely changes rose's face from the last update XD

thorondraco
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 pm

PilotBlackSmith wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:21 pm
Image
I want to die.
that entire section where Rose described how her gestation period was changed to that of a dog because of Jade's genes made my stomach crawl in pure disgust
this is sick.
omfg dude. Incest specise! You realize that every troll ever has only ever fucked their brother and or sister?
this isn't a drop near as depraved as the trolls XD

User avatar
PilotBlackSmith
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:17 pm
Location: Amazon™ - Brazil
Classpect: Heir of Void

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:35 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 pm
omfg dude. Incest specise! You realize that every troll ever has only ever fucked their brother and or sister?
this isn't a drop near as depraved as the trolls XD
Trolls are aliens and its also "not really incest" because they're freaky space bugs, but its still gross as fuck.


This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

thorondraco
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:46 pm

PilotBlackSmith wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:35 pm
thorondraco wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 pm
omfg dude. Incest specise! You realize that every troll ever has only ever fucked their brother and or sister?
this isn't a drop near as depraved as the trolls XD
Trolls are aliens and its also "not really incest" because they're freaky space bugs, but its still gross as fuck.
Even without taking it out of context.

And even here its context. Jade got her parts messed up from merging Bec. Jane ruined everything again and Jade kept it alll secret likely realizing how messed up it was afterwards.
Also i don't think Kanaya would have been upset if she knew cause trolls are n't exactly bout monogamy.

User avatar
PilotBlackSmith
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:17 pm
Location: Amazon™ - Brazil
Classpect: Heir of Void

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:47 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:46 pm
PilotBlackSmith wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:35 pm
thorondraco wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:24 pm
omfg dude. Incest specise! You realize that every troll ever has only ever fucked their brother and or sister?
this isn't a drop near as depraved as the trolls XD
Trolls are aliens and its also "not really incest" because they're freaky space bugs, but its still gross as fuck.
Even without taking it out of context.

And even here its context. Jade got her parts messed up from merging Bec. Jane ruined everything again and Jade kept it alll secret likely realizing how messed up it was afterwards.
Also i don't think Kanaya would have been upset if she knew cause trolls are n't exactly bout monogamy.
This means everyone that fucked Jade also technically fucked Becquerel.
:andrew:


This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:00 pm

I'm gonna make a reminder real quick to remain civil, regardless of your thoughts on the update. Not that I particularly think things are too toxic in here yet, but they can get so really quickly and I think that's important to stamp out before it becomes a wild fire
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

User avatar
ThePungeonMaster
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:15 am
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Derse
Contact:

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by ThePungeonMaster » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:05 pm

Well, this is quite the update.
I'm going to be real, this was my favorite update, bar none. I'm serious. It is so astronomically stupid that I was laughing the entire goddamn time they were talking about Yiffy. Would I say this is good? No, this is the stupidest storytelling I've seen in a while. This twist wasn't foreshadowed in the slightest and actively contradicts what we know about the universe. But it's still entertaining imo, and the overwhelming stupidity of this has paradoxically made me more interested. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that Hussie planned this. Not to mention the other antics at the beginning of the chapter were entertaining enough, John was good as he always is, and while that beatdown by Vriska would have worked better as an [S] page, it worked well enough in text.
June X Vriska is the best ship.

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:09 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 pm

..... My guess to how she looks.
Has dog ears and a tail, maybe more distinct in her design, is goth like rose, and is dressed in a messy manner and of course has long stockings. Hopefully doesn't have the same doggodick issue that Jade has, if that is even the issue cause they are insanely dodging it at this point.

But forth kid and this compeltely changes rose's face from the last update XD
I don't see why Yiffy would have any of the biological issues her mom does. Though this whole thing makes me incredibly sad that Jade had to likely deal with dysphoria issues for a long time, suffering in silence. Being Jade Harley is suffering
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

thorondraco
Posts: 1023
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:08 pm

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:15 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:09 pm
thorondraco wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 5:23 pm

..... My guess to how she looks.
Has dog ears and a tail, maybe more distinct in her design, is goth like rose, and is dressed in a messy manner and of course has long stockings. Hopefully doesn't have the same doggodick issue that Jade has, if that is even the issue cause they are insanely dodging it at this point.

But forth kid and this compeltely changes rose's face from the last update XD
I don't see why Yiffy would have any of the biological issues her mom does. Though this whole thing makes me incredibly sad that Jade had to likely deal with dysphoria issues for a long time, suffering in silence. Being Jade Harley is suffering
That actually is an interesting point. She probably has the parts of both male an female and its left her confused. We could have some dramas there too.
I am wond3ering what John's plan was all along. The fact there is afourth child is also suspicious.

And yea its unlikely she would have the same issues but she would still be a half dog girl.... With first guardian genes.....

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 539
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by BrobyDDark » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:18 pm

+_94547e01ace5ea55b5602556db31e296.jpg
+_94547e01ace5ea55b5602556db31e296.jpg (15.83 KiB) Viewed 2980 times

This entire update is fuckign stupid. It started off FINE, y'know? Just like back in OG Homestuck act 1! Nostalgic!

But then... FUCKIN DOGGY DICK JADE AND ROSE FUCK AND MAKE DOG BABY WITHOUT TELLING KANAYA, RAISING THE CHILD FOR FIFTEEN YEARS IN SECRET AND THEN HAVING THE GALL TO NAME IT YIFFANY. Jade, having WORKED SO HARD to get a relationship with Dave to cheat on him with his sister and Rose...who normally would never do something so fucking awful and stupid, did this because....???????? And Kanaya, who is kinda vindictive, not...tryna murder Jade is ??????????????????

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:20 pm

Ah shit, that's actually a good point. one of the 4 kids has first guardian genes to start with, Yiffy is Earth C's guardian, and when the four kids have whatever they have happen to them (My money is them getting a session), the planet will be without a guardian, and absolutely open to usage for Calliope/Calliborn raised by Gamzee
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

User avatar
ThePungeonMaster
Posts: 191
Joined: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:15 am
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Derse
Contact:

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by ThePungeonMaster » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Oh yeah, of note, this plot thread with Yiffy was one of the few things mandated by Hussie. I'm not surprised.
June X Vriska is the best ship.

User avatar
VASKA
Posts: 216
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:35 pm
Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Moon: Derse

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by VASKA » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:24 pm

This is stupid, random, frankly disgusting, paints everyone involved in a terrible light, and I love it. This is equius in the form of interpersonal drama.

Edit:

Also wow I did not expect this level of disgust from the possibility that an adult woman has a weiner, in the fandom of a comic that has hermaphroditic tentacles as a popular headcanon and more homosexuality than a gay bar
Last edited by VASKA on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Only cuties survive the near future

User avatar
RoyalFiddle
Posts: 569
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:52 pm
Location: *Obvious Joke about the Medium*
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: (Jade and Rose: Explain everything.) [HS^2 UP8]

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:26 pm

VASKA wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:24 pm
This is stupid, random, frankly disgusting, paints everyone involved in a terrible light, and I love it. This is equius in the form of interpersonal drama.
Equius is the best character in Homestuck fite me
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

Post Reply