FANTROLL CENTRAL

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Flame_Warp

Re: FANTROLL CENTRAL

Post by Flame_Warp » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Ho boy. I don't have any like, real actual art for any of my trolls unfortunately, but I made sprites at least.

Yunmeo Fuwajo, Maid of void. An ANCIENT-ass rustblood, kept both physically and mentally stunted (Yet, alive!) by fruit from her horroterror hell tree lusus. Spent most of her life almost entirely isolated in a crater, until mysteeeeriously a laptop shot down from a meteor, which just so happened to have full internet access and no apparent battery limit. The fact such a thing should be impossible simply wasn't apparent to her. Obviously, both of those factors would be due to alchemization. I did make a sprite for her, but it's quite frankly Garbo so don't worry about it.

Firrel Ujimet. Knight of Mind, if I recall correctly. A speedrunner at AGDQ (Acceptable Games Done Quick), and proprietor of the somewhat anti-establishment BGDQ (Banned Games Done Quick). A fatalistic-ass goldblood, kind of actively trying to get Alternia to chew him up before he gets stuck in an engine. Also a trans guy.

Nelegy Fralis, mage of rage. Probably my main, definitely one of my favorites. Her cute :3 quirk belies the fact that she's just...really tired. All the time. And kind of rude about it. She's a minor grubtube creator (Not a grubtube personality, to temper expectations), who mostly deals in online hoaxes. Also makes music, thus the symbol and name having 'elegy' in it.

Drefti Hundet. Nelegy's ex-girlfriend. They broke up after an...accident that ended up with her eye getting scratched out. Probably my least fleshed out character, I never really gave her much of any real personality traits other than "Nice Jadeblood". Well, that and cute emotes @z^

Perrey Agadro. Bard of Rage, though significantly more stable than Gamzee by a loooong shot. That said, she's still pretty unpredictable-she's a potion concoction maker. A woman of science. The fact that nobody else can do what she does means nothing except that everyone else is a little incompetent. It's just not worth even thinking about that she's doing anything 'magical' or 'impossible'. She has a tendency to test these sorts of things on herself, so thus where a fair amount of the unpredicability comes from.

Kennie Cormik, agender (uses any pronoun) Sylph of Doom. Kind of has a skewed concept of Death, due to living with a lusus that fake-died pretty much every few hours. Very tired. Drinks a lot of coffee. Once they're in-game, switches to wearing dresses basically exclusively. I'm not honestly sure how to describe them as a character. They're a masochist, and have a tendency to quite enjoy trying to explain shit (Sylph, after all).

And then there's Jakobs Cormik! He's a prince of doom last time I revised, I think. He flip-flops between knight and prince. His symbol is a chakram, his weapon of choice. Obsessed with becoming an executioner and lawman, though really he's just someone who thinks his only real worth is as a killer because his lusus didn't teach him much else. Thus all the scratches and the like.

Fake bullshit don't even worry about it
Show
And lastly, Culcit Avehoa, who is definitely a regular violetblood who has been violet for his entire life, and isn't even in the slightest a fuchsiablood who only realized after far too long that he was a dude, and assumed that such a thing had to be a mutation he could get culled for. He's a big ship nerd. And a game nerd. Troll Kirby is square and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

sylvarn

Post by sylvarn » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:10 pm

Without further ado, the unspeakably confusing reign of the Iszovh line begins.
TEKRAS ISZOVH.
Show

What a mess. Developed over three years, four even, of bronzeblood bullshit and convoluted plot, my signature fantroll in roleplays.

A troll who seems normal, if not rebellious, at first, you won't really figure out what's so special about him until you've sent three assassins his way and all have reported back unsuccessful. Something's up there, huh?

He'll do whatever comes to mind, whether it's his idea or yours. If you asked him, life doesn't have a purpose until you've done everything there is to do in the universe - otherwise, what sort of decision are you making? It's fear of missing out.

Prominent (Former) member of rebel alliances and pirateering crews, as well as a former fleetsoldier at one point. It's only been fourteen fucking sweeps, you better stop. What's next?

(Interests include metalworking, craftsmanship, exploration and adrenaline seeking in absurd ways.)
DARBAS ISZOVH.
Show

Oh, how sad. It's a masked man, an empire loyalist, and to make it worse, he's dead. Where's your emperor now? Wait- don't ask that. They used to be close. That's cruel.

That's not the only reason the mask is on though, there's some pretty gnarly facial injury under there, to match.

Darbas spent the fifteen sweeps he lived under the watchful eye of a fuschiablood, where he'd stay content with himself and his puny societal position, being his Emperor's first troll to confide in in any case. Despite his caste, the reason he was picked was due to his astonishing strength and combat abilities, which since dying, he has let decline, as well as his fitness. Oh well - he's still prone to breaking things accidentally. Funny how strength never leaves you.

Don't expect any confidence from him, but don't grow to be on his bad side. If he's going to fight, you bet he's winning.

(Interests include... Doing things for people, and loving his descendants and fellow bronzebloods for who they are. And swooning around fuschiabloods. Surprisingly, he doesn't weld, and though he used to, he wasn't good at it. The mask is for aesthetics. He prefers chemistry!)
Both art pieces are commissioned by me, drawn by @odd-lucas-things on Tumblr (or #8 in my MxRP chat which I'm not just gonna blatantly advertise, so ask me if you want it. It's a dreambubble OC chat, nothing special.)

Enjoy them! They're practically the only two I roleplay. They both have so much development beyond what's listed here, ask me anything and they'll have an experience with it.
im make FANTROLL (singular) and also roleplay on the internet

check out my tunes

Darth_Energon

Post by Darth_Energon » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:17 pm

How do I get into fantrolling?

Tarty_

Post by Tarty_ » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:25 pm

:professor:
Step 1. Learn to draw, or at least sprite
Step 2. Pour over every aspect of troll lore from Act 5, Hiveswap, Friendsim and Pesterquest
Step 3. Throw out the parts you think are shite
Step 4. Spiral into self hatred and apathy
Step 5. Begin to write your fantroll
Step 6. Draw your fantroll

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Darth_Energon wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:17 pm
If you don't have any art skills to speak of, then creating Sprite art is the best you can do for looks, and for that I'd recommend http://www.farragofiction.com/DollSim/index.html?type=2 . As for how to create the actual character of a Fantroll, think of a central concept you want to base them off of, with vestigal interests that either pair or contrast with the central theming. For example, an Acrobat purple blood who has a Lion as a lusus, likes tests of strength, popcorn, and cotton candy. Then, take those interests, and lusii, and alterniafy them, making the Lusus a Maned-Purrbeast with 6 legs, the popocorn the canon Buttery exploded kernels, and the cotton candy, without a canon term, made into something that sounds roughly Alternia sugary silk balls. Then, choose a Strife Specibus and Fetch Modus that fit that theming, and, finally, make a name from a variety of old world words, mythological beings, and folklore. Before you put that all together, think of a silly way to type that tangentially connects to the theming

As a final example product, Have Minoan Maahes (Minoan, an ancient greek society, created acrobatics, and Maahes is an ancient Egyptian Lion war god), a purple blood who likes FLIPPING THROUGH THE AIR, BUTTERY EXPLODED KERNALS, and SUGARY SILK BALLS. They⏝ Speak⏝ Like⏝ A⏝ Well⏝ Performed⏝ Act⏝, Flipping⏝ About⏝ Like⏝ No⏝ Other⏝ Could⏝ With⏝ Poise⏝ And⏝ Pizazz.
Last edited by RoyalFiddle on Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

bathtimebird
Classpect: Prince of Time
Moon: Derse

Post by bathtimebird » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:41 pm

Darth_Energon wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:17 pm
Take a concept, then build something around it. Alternatively, just play dress-up until you get something you like, that works for some people.

ANCIENT_HOLIDAY

Post by ANCIENT_HOLIDAY » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:18 am

-
Last edited by ANCIENT_HOLIDAY on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do the evolution

ANCIENT_HOLIDAY

Post by ANCIENT_HOLIDAY » Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:20 am

-
Last edited by ANCIENT_HOLIDAY on Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do the evolution

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:54 am

Updated my fantrolls. There's 6 of them now.

The two rightmost trolls have no names yet. Top one is supposed to have a headcrab lusus. Bottom one is based on a gorgon, and has an appropriate lusus.

Leddy
Pronouns: Any (They/He/She)
Classpect: Sylph of Life

Post by Leddy » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:35 pm

I have a couple I made and am really proud of
Ciafye
Show
Ledwig (Trollsona)
Show
:mutie:

Javepeta connoisseur
Professional Jade Stan
Roxy, Jade, and Kanaya are the best Homestuck characters /thread

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:23 pm

Nep wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:17 pm
Spoiler
Show
Apologies for my double post. But it's time to lay down the bomb and post my fantroll.

I'd credit the artist, but I forgot who did it, it wasmade in 2017.

Name: Duoleb Nerium
Trolltag: methodicallyCerberal
Caste: Jadeblood (A rare male Jade)
Strife Specibus: Hoekind, Rakekind and Pttdplntkind

Okay so basically the gist of the guy is that he's into herbal medicine and stuff like that, so he goes around places studying plants tirelessly. He formerly used to be an assassin for hire, but quit that life. He has also a severe case narcolepsy and is generally exhausted. He doesn't take any interest in any quadrant except moirallegiance and he has nihilistic views with his own personal brand of apathy.

Another detail to mention that since he studies any kind of plants is that he has a garden near his hive that he takes care of himself, even he does take care of poisonous plants to study them for reasons.

Since alternia is a shitty world and probably most of trollkind is shitty one way or another. This troll kills wigglers and younger trolls, disturbingly like a serial killer. Even more disturbing since he's a Jade and he has the opportunity to know about brooding caverns and stuff like that. Oddly enough despite his former occupation and current hobby. . . Guy totally hates getting blood on him, he finds it disgusting and absolutely doesn't like the idea of rainbow drinkers.

His Lusus is some kind of Mutated Plantdog/Wolf Hybrid, which can regenerate any non fatal wound and despite that it's a rare lusus. This lusus is really loyal regardless.

Tl;Dr: Killer Gardener troll.

Moving onto other stuff.

SBURB STUFF IS THE BOMB EXCEPT IT KILLS YOUR PLANET

Classpect: Prince of Life
Planet: Land of Flora and Virulence
Description of Land: The planet has a complete overabundance of plant life and vegetation, even in the ocean. Unfortunately said plant life has a lot of dangerous plants in any sort of way: from giant freaky venus flytraps to delicious looking fruits which are actually poisonous. . . Some trees even can give you a hard time and the vines have thorns so you can't Tarzan your way in like a dingus. There's also a overpopulation of consorts as well which is cancelled out by the dangerous plant life.
Denizen: Protogonos or Kratos
Entry Item: Sunflower

There's that SBURB stuff.

Now for some fun facts:

- Duoleb is an anagram of Double which hints at the double life he has. Between a psychopath killer and a studious gardener. It's also a corruption of the word Diablo which means Devil in Spanish.

- Nerium is taken from the Oleander which is a flower that's not supposed to be eaten because it's hazardous to you and stuff. But interestingly the flower is the first flower that bloomed in one of the two cities in Japan that were caught in an nuclear explosion. That somehow hints both at the Life and Death thing he's got going on.

- The Cerberal part in methodicallyCerberal is a reference to a highly toxic plant called Cerbera Odollam which is mostly used for Suicides and Homicides. Also said part of the handle unintentionally could be taken as a reference to Cerberus.

Thats pretty much it. I'll post 2 more pictures of him after someone else posts.

Made him some echeladder rungs let me know what you think.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Edit: Sorry for the double post.
Razzykins wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:58 am
rookie1978 wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:52 pm
:apple: what a grimdark turn of events.............. using the plants to destroy the plans.........
To be fair that's what he had to do in his land. But not going to lie your fantroll is really cute.

I only know another gold who's just as good, but she belongs to my best friend.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:04 pm

juicefinal.png
juicefinal.png (56.37 KiB) Viewed 26584 times
This is Juuice. He lives in some lowblood slums in a city somewhere. His lusus is a large, imposing preying mantis/ant hybrid-looking monster who loves peanut butter. It's just how Antdad rolls, so Juuice has a surplus of peanut butter in his house at all times. (He kind of hates it.) Aside from that, there's not much in there. Juuice is so poor that he can't even afford a proper troll call card. Instead, he gets this abomination.

Juuice really likes programming. However, he is a lowblood, and has only the crappiest of resources at his disposal. So he sort of apprenticed himself to a cerulean troll and does their dirty work: writing algorithms, bug fixing, and the like.They don't have the healthiest of relationships, but Juuice really needs that sweet sweet programming knowledge. So Juice and the cerulean are moirails, albeit barely. Juuice doesn't know much at this point (he's only six sweeps), but he likes to insert ~ATH jargon into every conversation anyway. It makes him feel smart.

Juuice has near boundless energy, and is a bit stronger than the average bronze. In the real world, most of his moves are carefully evaluated. On the internet and around other lowbloods, however, he loosens up, as it's the only place he can be kind of sort of safe.

His chumhandle is citrusCoder and he types sort of veirdly. splittin the ws into vs and the vs into \s. also he uses a lot of *EMOTION ASTERISKS*.
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands

RoyalFiddle

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:08 pm

His smug aura taunts me
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND

aspiringWatcher
Pronouns: he/they
Classpect: Allegedly Scribe of Life

Post by aspiringWatcher » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:18 pm

I've a hoard of dollmaked trolls that neatly fits into a few excel sheets.
The world is vast and full and wonders, no matter what they tell you.

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:21 pm

Updated my fantrolls. I now have a full pantheon.
Will flesh them out and give them bios in the future.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light

Post by classpectanon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:36 am

incoming FANTROLL DUMP
Group Shot.jpg
Group Shot.jpg (207.95 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
thelineup.png
thelineup.png (67.77 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
These are the Horror Trolls, six trolls based off horror movies (The Thing, Babadook, Psycho, Scream, American Psycho, and Jaws) that got into their own session of Sgrub where everything went really, really bad. they're my most prized creation when it comes to fantroll-dom, and one you might have heard of before? I had an askblog and everything, but then I accidentally nuked my tumblr account lmao. I have a bazillion pictures of them.
TROLL LINEUP.png
TROLL LINEUP.png (70.54 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
ANCESTOR LINEUP.png
ANCESTOR LINEUP.png (79.73 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
These are the Genre Trolls, who I made for a SB(ORE)B campaign that died due to ~drama~, as many campaigns are wont to do. Still, they are all very cash money so I carried them with me and they're mine now -- each one is based off a movie genre. Can you guess which? :insolent:
FANTROLLS 1.png
FANTROLLS 1.png (70.67 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
FANTROLLS 2.png
FANTROLLS 2.png (70.68 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
These are some troles I made to fill in color gaps and are not super well fleshed out except for Vendet and Huewes but I love them all the same. I am not sure if there's a coherent theming to them but I'm sure I can figure it out, haha.

I have six more sprite ones, made to fill in my Color Gaps, based on musicians, but I haven't compiled them into an image yet sooooo...
chelyd_kuulba.png
chelyd_kuulba.png (503.39 KiB) Viewed 26497 times
Finally, these two are Chelyd Subtet and Kuulba Mantid, two adults aboard the Battleship Condescension -- Kuulba is an ex-punk-rocker surgeon (Sylph of Life) who is *way* smarter than you are and will let you know all the time, and Chelyd (Prince of Doom) is her horrendously devoted yandere matesprit nurse who is sweet to Kuulba and anyone who can follow along with medical instructions -- otherwise, you're getting your gurney jostled and she's gonna start missing veins with the needle on purpose.
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

tajazzled
Classpect: maid of hope

Post by tajazzled » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:35 pm

now thats a fine fantroll crop you got there

JakeMorph

Post by JakeMorph » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:03 pm

hi heres braxas archon hes a limeblood but he goes by a couple blood disguises to avoid the chop. officially his job is factory line fingers-stuck-in-machinery bait but he has a side gig as a street racer which is probably about as glamorous as it gets for someone whose role in society is being plugged into vehicle engines
mod on the mspa wiki

RoyalFiddle

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:10 am

Oh no he's hot
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND