FANTROLL CENTRAL

Showcase things you made! This includes illustrations, writings, and musical pieces! Fanventures and Fan Projects go in the appropriate forums, respectively.
Sahxyel

FANTROLL CENTRAL

Post by Sahxyel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:57 pm

THE ONE STOP PLACE FOR FANTROLL CONTENT, please share because I love fantrolls and want to see what you've made!

Now rise! RIIIIISE! And show me your fantrolls! HAHAHAHAHA!
:professor: Honeybee Professor Says: Problem Sleuth is better than Homestuck!

It's a mathematical fact!

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: FANTROLL CENTRAL

Post by classpectanon » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:02 pm

shuffled over to fan projects :candy: :candy:
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

apocalypseArisen
Pronouns: She/they
Classpect: Seer of Void

Post by apocalypseArisen » Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:44 pm

i have a terrible heart-bound fuchsia troll named thetia. when i made her i set out to create the most punchable fantroll i could. i absolutely love her and 3-- *~her quirk, darling!~* --> is completely obnoxious. she was the scourge of flarping dot edu for a while.

she's moirails with a gold digger of a rustblood who runs a glitzy talk show. effie belongs to a friend of mine

art mine

man i gotta do more art of her her design is fun

oct2pus

Post by oct2pus » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:09 pm

ImageImageImage

Art credits: Slimstider @ deviantart
Canina can probably use some updated bulletpoints desu. Icetal's sign is on her back!
Last edited by oct2pus on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pi
Pronouns: Pey/Pem
Classpect: Shark of Piss
Moon: Prospit

Post by Pi » Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:30 pm

Let's gooooooooooo!

EVACOT SINCOS
  • Assigned lawyer at hatch
  • Reads math books in their spare time
  • Dream job: highblood arm candy
Art credit: askusteals on tumblr
Evacot Sincos
Evacot Sincos
evacot_askusteals.png (342.16 KiB) Viewed 36536 times

Sahxyel

Post by Sahxyel » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:18 pm

These are all lovely! I can see that the Extended Zodiac also inspired some of the icons! Thetia is lovely, she's the sort of archetype that's an absolute joy to read. Evacot's life goals are relatable, why be a lawyer when you can have a cute highblood bf/gf and not have to worry about taking care of yourself ever again? And I think of the three I absolutely love Icetal the most. Teals just have fantastic designs!

Behold my boy, Igoran Kynzey!

I developed him a lot. He lives on a small island in the middle of the ocean, a craggy lifeless rock with a severe tower that stretches into the heavens.

His life goal? TO REVIVE THE DEAD! His Lusus however gets in the way of that a lot, given Lampredators feast exclusively on dead flesh.

But still he tries! He will create life from the dead, and they will be his friends!

His Ancestor the Genetech created a special lusus strain that he secretly released into the wild. He too played god, though his playing god involved creating genetic abominations and species to populate Alternia.
:professor: Honeybee Professor Says: Problem Sleuth is better than Homestuck!

It's a mathematical fact!

SpidderKeen

Post by SpidderKeen » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:32 pm

I have recently been forming an army of fantrolls. They have only been headshot sketches but they are of the 276 Ezodiac symbols. 276? Yes because I'm not doing the true symbols. Also I dont care if I'm doing doubles of ones used in Friendsim this is literally for fun. Anyways.
*Heres the first twelve.*
Edit: Forgot to mention. I usually write my musical inspiration if I end up resketching them at a later point to help get back in the mood.

bathtimebird
Classpect: Prince of Time

Post by bathtimebird » Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:48 pm

I've been making fantrolls recently. I've got a rustblood, a jadeblood, a cerulean, and a clownblood. Only one of them has a name right now.

From left to right:
:candy: Rather miserable looking rusty in robes. Has to do the dirty work of her guardian and cult leader. Her personality isn't set in stone. Planned to be a Time player. Has a sheep-man lusus much like baphomet.
:candy: Alista Roxxel. Jadeblood metal head. Very punk, has white and dark green facepaint. Like the rusty, her personality isn't set in stone. Really bitchy. Loves medieval/arthurian weaponry. Planned to be a Hope player. Lusus is undecided.
:candy: Juvenile cerulean blood. Obsesses over vampires. Thinks hes a god-mode vampire and lives in a giant sealed off castle. Wears a onesie. Has a giant bat lusus who does his bidding, like kidnap various troll kids to roleplay with. Has almost no outside contact, and thus no social skills. He thinks he's fearsome. No idea what aspect he is.
:candy: Clown purpleblood. That hair is a wig. I might change his eyebrows. He's a clown for hire who has a... niche profession, let's just say he's great at "parties". His pants are big enough to fit 2 trolls.

Vampire kid and his family. That troll on the right is literally troll Dracula.

Rustblood girl and her family. That woman in the middle is her ancestor and cult leader.

dualfallen
Classpect: Witch of Rage

Post by dualfallen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:08 am

So I've been working on A LOT of fancharacters. Right now I have 21 planned of trolls, humans, cherubs, and a first guardian. I've wrote up a lot about each one, but haven't got to sprite and draw them all yet since it takes a lot of time to refine their design. Basically the general beginning story is that an adult cherub has taken control of Earth Omega hundreds of years ago during the 1920s and now things are pretty harsh on the planet. The cherub (who would end up dying not long later while creating an egg to hatch into cherub children) wanted to branch out, though, so she created some trolls in a lab and had them sent off to Alternia Omega in the hopes of eventually establishing control there too. Unfortunately all of the characters are screw-ups and can't do anything right whatsoever so everything's bound to fall apart.
Here's the ones that are completely finalized and have sprites.
crimko lunary the waste of blood is a very special troll and he really really likes the color red a lot so much so that he has tubes running across his body that carry his own blood and are attached to garden sprayers near his hands that let him spray his blood out and he makes a mess of everything and hes not quite right in the head just a little bit screwed up he thinks people respect him a lot him though and that he is highly regarded
Caloth Umbane is ze Maid of Light. She is quite dignified and is tasked with gazering in(4)mation wherever she can and (2) report it back (2) ze (current) supreme ruling body of Alternia. She is an excellent hostess and loves hosting parties at her spacious palace zat's not suited (4) a bronze at all.
!!! OSTARA MOCHAH IS THE SYLPH OF HEART BUT USUALLY ISNT GOOD AT THAT AT ALL SHES FUCKING TERRIFIED SOMEONES GONNA KILL HER HOLY SHIT SHE CANT REST AT ALL SHE NEEDS COFFEE NONSTOP CANT SLEEP NO SLEEPING WHATSOEVER OR SHELL DIE !!!
This list is missing a lot of ones I really like but there's no point in talking about them if I don't have a completed image yet. Eventually I want to make full on portraits of these and make friendsims with them all. It's pretty tricky though to come up with a quality character, and then multiply that by 21. I've been on these characters for about a year now as I've just worked to perfect them.

EDIT: Here's them having retrieved their arms
Anyone's free to use them in anything if they'd like and I'd be honored for it to happen.
Last edited by dualfallen on Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tajazzled
Classpect: maid of hope
Moon: Prospit

Post by tajazzled » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:04 am

i love all of these fantrolls so much! everything posted here will be subject to use in igig unless you tell me not to :professor:

TC
Classpect: Your Lord of Rage

Post by TC » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:18 am

tajazzled wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:04 am
everything posted here will be subject to use in igig unless you tell me not to :professor:
Savage.
GENTS. WE GOT A HOSTAGE SITUATION.
ImageImageImage

SpidderKeen

Post by SpidderKeen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:58 am

tajazzled wrote:
i love all of these fantrolls so much! everything posted here will be subject to use in igig unless you tell me not to :professor:
Yo. Uh. .w.
Maybe tell me which ones you want to use before you do? I'm proud of some designs I did more than others haha.
Like pm me or sumfin.
also more troll army coming up soon.

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:27 pm

tajazzled wrote:
just gimme time to finalize their designs first lmao

apocalypseArisen
Pronouns: She/they
Classpect: Seer of Void

Post by apocalypseArisen » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:00 pm

tajazzled wrote:
please ask first

effie isn't my character and i don't know if her player would be ok with it

but youre welcome to use thetia or any other fantrolls i design (except for those designed for other people) as long as you link back to my blog somewhere for credit. :)

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Made a semi-proper ref sheet. I tried to make the heights consistent but oh well.

Typing quirks:
Nickey speaks /...in a hushed tone, whispering from the shadows...\
The rest don't have any developed. Mizeri isn't supposed to have one, she's never used a computer.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Yo I have a bunch of fantrolls. I'm gonna post the stuff text form alongside some pictures soon.

They're real neat.
bathtimebird wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 pm
Made a semi-proper ref sheet. I tried to make the heights consistent but oh well.

Typing quirks:
The rest don't have any developed. Mizeri isn't supposed to have one, she's never used a computer.

Pretty good.

Mizeri is my personal favorite.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:17 pm

Apologies for my double post. But it's time to lay down the bomb and post my fantroll.

I'd credit the artist, but I forgot who did it, it wasmade in 2017.

Name: Duoleb Nerium
Trolltag: methodicallyCerberal
Caste: Jadeblood (A rare male Jade)
Strife Specibus: Hoekind, Rakekind and Pttdplntkind

Okay so basically the gist of the guy is that he's into herbal medicine and stuff like that, so he goes around places studying plants tirelessly. He formerly used to be an assassin for hire, but quit that life. He has also a severe case narcolepsy and is generally exhausted. He doesn't take any interest in any quadrant except moirallegiance and he has nihilistic views with his own personal brand of apathy.

Another detail to mention that since he studies any kind of plants is that he has a garden near his hive that he takes care of himself, even he does take care of poisonous plants to study them for reasons.

Since alternia is a shitty world and probably most of trollkind is shitty one way or another. This troll kills wigglers and younger trolls, disturbingly like a serial killer. Even more disturbing since he's a Jade and he has the opportunity to know about brooding caverns and stuff like that. Oddly enough despite his former occupation and current hobby. . . Guy totally hates getting blood on him, he finds it disgusting and absolutely doesn't like the idea of rainbow drinkers.

His Lusus is some kind of Mutated Plantdog/Wolf Hybrid, which can regenerate any non fatal wound and despite that it's a rare lusus. This lusus is really loyal regardless.

Tl;Dr: Killer Gardener troll.

Moving onto other stuff.

SBURB STUFF IS THE BOMB EXCEPT IT KILLS YOUR PLANET

Classpect: Prince of Life
Planet: Land of Flora and Virulence
Description of Land: The planet has a complete overabundance of plant life and vegetation, even in the ocean. Unfortunately said plant life has a lot of dangerous plants in any sort of way: from giant freaky venus flytraps to delicious looking fruits which are actually poisonous. . . Some trees even can give you a hard time and the vines have thorns so you can't Tarzan your way in like a dingus. There's also a overpopulation of consorts as well which is cancelled out by the dangerous plant life.
Denizen: Protogonos or Kratos
Entry Item: Sunflower

There's that SBURB stuff.

Now for some fun facts:

- Duoleb is an anagram of Double which hints at the double life he has. Between a psychopath killer and a studious gardener. It's also a corruption of the word Diablo which means Devil in Spanish.

- Nerium is taken from the Oleander which is a flower that's not supposed to be eaten because it's hazardous to you and stuff. But interestingly the flower is the first flower that bloomed in one of the two cities in Japan that were caught in an nuclear explosion. That somehow hints both at the Life and Death thing he's got going on.

- The Cerberal part in methodicallyCerberal is a reference to a highly toxic plant called Cerbera Odollam which is mostly used for Suicides and Homicides. Also said part of the handle unintentionally could be taken as a reference to Cerberus.

Thats pretty much it. I'll post 2 more pictures of him after someone else posts.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:28 pm

bathtimebird wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 pm

Typing quirks:

why do Nickey looks like hes wearing a pajama
:rosecool:

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:33 pm

thats because he is wearing pajamas :cal:

burnt2ashleys

Post by burnt2ashleys » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:34 pm

Solmus' ability works by jamming the target brain's decoder signals, effectively making him into a giant blind spot. This is one of the 3(+2) fantrolls I made in the past year or so. May or may not post the rest as I draw and iterate the designs. :olliesouty:

(Solmus' lusus)