Guilty pleasures

All words, all the time.
galileanTactician
Pronouns: Ur Mom Gay Lol
Classpect: Mooge o Spooce
Moon: Derse

Re: Guilty pleasures

Post by galileanTactician » Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:51 pm

I like watching Totally Spies. The show has this effect in every episode where no matter what, no matter how, no matter why, it will come up with the stupidest possible solution to a problem that the protagonists face and that kind of shit is so goddamn hilarious to me. Plus the fetishistic undertones and incredibly awkward dialogue makes it an gem of a show

The movie Evil Bong is also great for similar reasons, but talking about it on this forum would probably get my account permabanned, so I'll just leave it here.

sigmatic
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Rogue of Life

Post by sigmatic » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 am

galileanTactician wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:51 pm
I like watching Totally Spies. The show has this effect in every episode where no matter what, no matter how, no matter why, it will come up with the stupidest possible solution to a problem that the protagonists face and that kind of shit is so goddamn hilarious to me. Plus the fetishistic undertones and incredibly awkward dialogue makes it an gem of a show
Watched it a lot when i was younger, the whole laser-mirror redirect scene still cracks me up. PHYSICS DON'T WORK THAT WAY :jadesob:
Rogue of Life
forums? more like BOREums har har

galileanTactician
Pronouns: Ur Mom Gay Lol
Classpect: Mooge o Spooce

Post by galileanTactician » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:23 am

sigmatic wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 am
galileanTactician wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 2:51 pm
Watched it a lot when i was younger, the whole laser-mirror redirect scene still cracks me up. PHYSICS DON'T WORK THAT WAY :jadesob:
Sam: You guys chase after them. Ill unlock the door with this can opener!
Me:You dumb bitch! Utter Dunkass! Complete Fool! That's not how you door!

syrupsand
Pronouns: any
Classpect: confusing af no idea

Post by syrupsand » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:43 am

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:55 am
My guilty pleasure is homestuck.
In what way :pranky:

coolmaster23

Post by coolmaster23 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:54 am

the minions movie

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:28 pm

Honestly, a lot of things I wouldn't mention to IRL people unless we were just that close?

But like, Spore will forever hold a place in my heart, warrior cats dips in and out but with all of the new shit still coming out im tempted to re-read everything up to current?

I love nancy drew, and I've gone back to playing some older games like wizards 101 and TTR?
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

Shitpost Lizard
Pronouns: fuck/fucker/fuckface
Classpect: Maid of Hope

Post by Shitpost Lizard » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Homestuck,
buying things I don't need,
and listening to shitty angsty music I liked as a teenager.

Does liking the Mario Bros movie count if I don't actually feel any guilt about it?
Caliborn Did Nothing Wrong
|Taurrius|
SL: Get drunk and contemplate where you fucked up in life.

[I draw stuff.]

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:06 pm

coolmaster23 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:54 am
the minions movie
Out of all the garbage 3d animated movies I've watched, Minions actually wasn't the worst thing I've ever seej. I liked it more than Angry Birds and Angry Birds 2, and I certainly enjoyed it more than The Addams Family 2019.

Cr0ssCutter
Pronouns: He, They
Classpect: Heir of Heart

Post by Cr0ssCutter » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:38 am

I basically jump at any occasion i get to ramble about analysis or interpretations of stuff like characters, theories, shows, or even myself as if there was a narrative of my life i could see and react to like a piece of media (but im not fictional, why would i do that???? yeah that's the thing. that might also be why i'm so obsessed with classpects and stuff like zodiacs and personality types)

It's kind of difficult to handle because once the lid is open it is very hard to close it and conversations with friends can be taken over and killed completely by my inability to shut the fuck up but i would be dishonest if i didn't enjoy every second of it, especially when the other person actually plays along

griska
Pronouns: They/Them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by griska » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:26 pm

I like collecting Bakugan. The show writing leaves a lot to be desired, but I watch it anyway because the toys are neat.

musicalEmpathist
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by musicalEmpathist » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:03 am

Listening to Ke$ha and Hillary Duff still, in my 20's lol I can't help it everything they write is an absolute BOP :olliesouty:
- River Lee
"The pajamas are the facade"

Freebok
Pronouns: He/him
Classpect: Knight of Doom

Post by Freebok » Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:00 pm

Forums.

genderBiohazard
Pronouns: she/her

Post by genderBiohazard » Sat Jun 12, 2021 8:26 pm

one of my guilty pleasures for a while was, forgive me for what im about to say,
Spoiler
Show
dream the minecraft youtuber
i only ever casually watched his youtube videos, i never was a "stan" or anything like that. it started off innocently enough, he was a big name when i started watching him but a lot smaller than he is now, and to my knowledge didnt have any controversies surrounding him at the time. but over time he's gotten involved in so much drama and done so much shit that its slowly spoiled all his videos for me. which is a shame because his videos can be entertaining, but its hard to "separate art from the artist" in the case of youtubers, whose personalities become injected into and intertwined with the content they make.

also ive watched 2 adam sandler movies and i liked them both (the waterboy and happy gilmore)
impostor from among us

OppositeKeith

Post by OppositeKeith » Sun Nov 20, 2022 11:11 pm

watching old TV bumpers and commercials, there's just something about how things were generally presented and advertised back then that has a charm to it and how it reflects on the culture back then. wouldn't buy the shit they advertise though.

itsyaboybigBerd
Pronouns: BRUH
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by itsyaboybigBerd » Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:58 am

Shitpost Lizard wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:38 pm
Does liking the Mario Bros movie count if I don't actually feel any guilt about it?
I will say this about any and all of my pleasures. Except reading Youtube comments, that one I can't defend no matter how hard I try. I think the author of XKCD presented it best here Image

OppositeKeith

Post by OppositeKeith » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:54 am

MorganMustDie wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:32 pm
my guilty pleasure is talking about my secret kinks and talking shit about what people like
so like this guy in a way?