A message.

All words, all the time.
Galactic_Warrior

A message.

Post by Galactic_Warrior » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:18 pm

Guys, this forum needs to be alive. Its purpose is to experience the MSPA-Forum times before it turned into dust. So, my friends, together, this forum will be lively than never before!! :andrew:
:orange: Orange juice :orange:

aquaticFoxfire
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Heir of Doom
Moon: Derse

Re: A message.

Post by aquaticFoxfire » Thu Oct 06, 2022 10:25 am

I agree, it would be so cool if this site became active again. Though we just have MSPFA for making adventures and discord for chatting.

but this would be neat.

read Memes and Memories
What to do now? is another project I've got.
also go read AfterLife

itsyaboybigBerd
Pronouns: BRUH
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by itsyaboybigBerd » Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:38 pm

Forum culture really started to wean out after the with the rise of the smartphone, etc. A lot of it got streamlined to Reddit, but the classic phpBB format is superior imo. I'm all for pro-activity, but I ain't got any ideas of my own on how to liven things up outside of "let's band together, guys!"

Just, you know "check for updates" more often, just like in the old days before constant streams of notifications were everywhere.

Galactic_Warrior

Post by Galactic_Warrior » Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:13 am

itsyaboybigBerd wrote:
Mon Oct 10, 2022 3:38 pm
Forum culture really started to wean out after the with the rise of the smartphone, etc. A lot of it got streamlined to Reddit, but the classic phpBB format is superior imo. I'm all for pro-activity, but I ain't got any ideas of my own on how to liven things up outside of "let's band together, guys!"

Just, you know "check for updates" more often, just like in the old days before constant streams of notifications were everywhere.
Kay!! :kitty:
:orange: Orange juice :orange: