[Hiveswap Fan Game] Friendsim 2

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
Alt-Universe Wash
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Sylph of Space
Moon: Prospit

[Hiveswap Fan Game] Friendsim 2

Post by Alt-Universe Wash » Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:04 am

Now that we've dropped a gameplay trailer, I figured I'd post about this! For the past 10 months, I've begun working with a team of around 40 artists and 35 voice actors on an unofficial sequel to Hiveswap: Friendsim and Pesterquest. We're going to be releasing our first volume on April 13th, 2022 and plan to release one volume a month until we're done after that!

The game follows MSPA Reader as they return to Friendsim-era Alternia to try to pick up all the friends they left behind, only to discover that things are very much not as they seem. The game will be a visual novel similar to Friendsim or Pesterquest, but designed to provide a more coherent narrative experience throughout as MSPAR tries to balance convincing their old friends to leave Alternia for the locked timeline they created in Pesterquest with trying to aid the growing Alternian rebellion.

We've got a team assembled from all around the Homestuck/Hiveswap community, including folks who've worked on the official games in various capacities.

Gameplay Trailer!
Director/lead writer: Friendsim 2
Co-director: Stuck at Home Con
Founding member: Studio June

Twitter | Tumblr

Alt-Universe Wash
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Sylph of Space
Moon: Prospit

Re: [Hiveswap Fan Game] Friendsim 2

Post by Alt-Universe Wash » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:11 am

The store page is now live on both Steam and Itch.io!

Friendsim 2 will be out on April 13th, 2022 for FREE on both platforms! Those that choose to donate on Itch.io, we will split the money between the Okra Project, NAMI, and Trans Lifeline!

Also, we have a new trailer for the pre-release!

Director/lead writer: Friendsim 2
Co-director: Stuck at Home Con
Founding member: Studio June

Twitter | Tumblr

syrupsand
Pronouns: any
Classpect: confusing af no idea
Moon: Derse

Re: [Hiveswap Fan Game] Friendsim 2

Post by syrupsand » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:31 am

This is so cool i cant wait !