Diamonds, Dames, and Dads Part 2

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Diamonds, Dames, and Dads Part 2

Post by luigi » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:35 am

Was good. SNOWMAN!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE??? These are obviously new versions of the Midnight Crew right? What is going on with Midnight City? They keep referencing that its always midnight but maybe not really, and it feels like one of those things from early homestuck where the jokey game mechanics are going to come back into the fold as a real story development later. I'm way more excited about Dad's quest than I am the main plot right now, sorry HS^2. I even put on Drawing Dead to read this update and it fit so well.
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

PurplePest29
Pronouns: He/him

Re: Diamonds, Dames, and Dads Part 2

Post by PurplePest29 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:07 am

This is about 10x more interesting than the rest of hs2.
Just to clarify, did Droog gind Jack on the roof and then snowball too? Jack and Droog kinda look the same....
Uwuw capitawism :lime:

thorondraco

Re: Diamonds, Dames, and Dads Part 2

Post by thorondraco » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:32 am

luigi wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:35 am
Was good. SNOWMAN!!! WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE??? These are obviously new versions of the Midnight Crew right? What is going on with Midnight City? They keep referencing that its always midnight but maybe not really, and it feels like one of those things from early homestuck where the jokey game mechanics are going to come back into the fold as a real story development later. I'm way more excited about Dad's quest than I am the main plot right now, sorry HS^2. I even put on Drawing Dead to read this update and it fit so well.
I am thinking that they might be in the past here. That this is literally post armageddon alternia and jasprose has basically used her light/void powers to bypass time and space at the same time.

It would also explain why its 'always mindnight but not really' cause its under the influence of Time powers.