Trizza Tethis Appreciation Thread

Discuss Hiveswap and Hiveswap Friendsim here!
TrizzaTethis
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Mage of Hope
Moon: Derse

Trizza Tethis Appreciation Thread

Post by TrizzaTethis » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:22 pm

In this thread we love and appreciate Trizza Tethis

Her style? Perfect.
Her quirk? Amazing.
Her look? Fantastic.

She's the most important character in Hiveswap and I for one love her. I don't think there's any other reason to play Hiveswap except for her, and I find it entirely unfair they haven't given any characterization for her beyond memes, either in Hiveswap or via a Friendsim.

Drinosi
Classpect: Mage of Blood

Re: Trizza Tethis Appreciation Thread

Post by Drinosi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:37 am

She is my absolute favorite character, despite the fact that we have seen her for only a few seconds. I was holding out all hope that at the end of Friendsim we would get a Trizza route. I doubted it would happen, but I held out hope until the very end. We hear snippets about her from the other characters, but that's just hearsay and no one actually knows her. They either love or hate her based on her public persona, but no one knows the Trizza behind the memes and I for one want to learn more. LOTS more! I am also quite proud to share a sign with her.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:06 pm

She definitely has a great design to her and i am curious where they go with her.

Some reason the idea of her getting a black crush on Joey can't get out of my mind. It would A, give Joey breathing room as the entire point of a black crush is meant to keep rivals from harming each other, and B, be entirely hilarious as Joey reacts to it.

Drinosi

Post by Drinosi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:22 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:06 pm
She definitely has a great design to her and i am curious where they go with her.

Some reason the idea of her getting a black crush on Joey can't get out of my mind. It would A, give Joey breathing room as the entire point of a black crush is meant to keep rivals from harming each other, and B, be entirely hilarious as Joey reacts to it.
See, personally I originally thought that there was no way she would have a black crush on Joey because she's so low on the totem pole (mutant blood and no horns) because she wouldn't be worth her time. But then I realized that Joey is going to get a lot of attention and probably be pretty beloved, somewhat like MSPA reader is. This would probably piss off Trizza, especially since Joey would obviously side with the rebellion. It would keep her safe, that's for sure.
I always assumed Trizza would kill MSPA reader, given the chance, and she probably would have done so if not for Doc Scratch's protection. Meaning, Trizza is probably going to be out for blood (quite literally) when she gets wind of Joey. The best way to keep her from dying is if Trizza is black for her. I can see it because Joey so obviously doesn't belong and is an abomination to the hemocaste system, but she would be fascinated enough with Joey that it would quickly turn into a black crush.
The hilarity of it all would be great because Xefros would probably wet himself with fear when faced with Trizza, whereas Joey would tell her in no uncertain terms how rotten she thinks Trizza is, which would add more fuel to the fire. Yeah, I can actually see this quite well. I can see the lowbloods seeing Joey as a hero because here Joey is, a hornless pink alien telling off the heiress, generally grounds for culling, and getting away with it because Trizza is seeing spades.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Drinosi wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:22 pm
thorondraco wrote:

See, personally I originally thought that there was no way she would have a black crush on Joey because she's so low on the totem pole (mutant blood and no horns) because she wouldn't be worth her time. But then I realized that Joey is going to get a lot of attention and probably be pretty beloved, somewhat like MSPA reader is. This would probably piss off Trizza, especially since Joey would obviously side with the rebellion. It would keep her safe, that's for sure.
I always assumed Trizza would kill MSPA reader, given the chance, and she probably would have done so if not for Doc Scratch's protection. Meaning, Trizza is probably going to be out for blood (quite literally) when she gets wind of Joey. The best way to keep her from dying is if Trizza is black for her. I can see it because Joey so obviously doesn't belong and is an abomination to the hemocaste system, but she would be fascinated enough with Joey that it would quickly turn into a black crush.
The hilarity of it all would be great because Xefros would probably wet himself with fear when faced with Trizza, whereas Joey would tell her in no uncertain terms how rotten she thinks Trizza is, which would add more fuel to the fire. Yeah, I can actually see this quite well. I can see the lowbloods seeing Joey as a hero because here Joey is, a hornless pink alien telling off the heiress, generally grounds for culling, and getting away with it because Trizza is seeing spades.
Some reason i imagine Joey sees Trizza do something terrible and she outright DECKS her into oblivion. Trizza comes to and got hit with the hatelove bug.

Can literally imagine a scene like that in game, cuts away to Trizza look on as Joey runs and or at some surveillance footage, her eyes turning to spades.

Drinosi

Post by Drinosi » Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:46 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:00 pm
thorondraco wrote:

Some reason i imagine Joey sees Trizza do something terrible and she outright DECKS her into oblivion. Trizza comes to and got hit with the hatelove bug.

Can literally imagine a scene like that in game, cuts away to Trizza look on as Joey runs and or at some surveillance footage, her eyes turning to spades.
YES!!!! I can picture the spade eyes! I never even saw this ship before, but the more I think about it, the more perfect it seems. I hope it becomes a reality in Act 2.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:29 pm

Drinosi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:46 pm
thorondraco wrote:
thorondraco wrote:

YES!!!! I can picture the spade eyes! I never even saw this ship before, but the more I think about it, the more perfect it seems. I hope it becomes a reality in Act 2.
Even if it doesn't i hope they do something intersting with Trizza.
fuck maybe she survives all of this in the end even.

Drinosi

Post by Drinosi » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:04 pm

thorondraco wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:29 pm
Drinosi wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:46 pm
thorondraco wrote:

Even if it doesn't i hope they do something intersting with Trizza.
fuck maybe she survives all of this in the end even.
I would love to see her survive! I would love to see anything with her. I know in Act 2 we will get plenty of time on Alternia, and something tells me Joey isn't going to be able to fly under the radar no matter how hard she tries and a good heiress would have to check it out. We got the tiniest tease at the end of Act 1, so I'm hoping for something substantial. Hell, even a few scenes with her would make my day.

TrizzaTethis

Post by TrizzaTethis » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:49 am

I see Trizza as more of a loner who won't give a damn about Joey or Xefros, they just happen to be where she's being empress-y at. She's outside the realm of making friends with anyone introduced to Hiveswap's Alternia because why should she? They all are highly disturbing in design and personality. That's not friend material.

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:36 am

TrizzaTethis wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:49 am
I see Trizza as more of a loner who won't give a damn about Joey or Xefros, they just happen to be where she's being empress-y at. She's outside the realm of making friends with anyone introduced to Hiveswap's Alternia because why should she? They all are highly disturbing in design and personality. That's not friend material.
Her aspect is blood though. Blood is related to da friendships.

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:20 am

That's not 100% reflected in dubiously canon materials.

“Those bound to the aspect of Blood draw their strength from bonds, from the trust and camaraderie that blooms among a group of people who all share a single vision. Blood-bound are absolutely leaders, but they inhabit more of an inspirational role than a commanding one. They are prophets, rather than generals, giving others the strength and motivation to keep fighting. The Blood-bound can dispense excellent advice even when their own lives and interpersonal relationships are disasters. They can be very "do as I say, not as I do" types. A Blood-bound can often be found on a sinking ship, forcing an endeavor forward with sheer stubborn force of will. No matter how bad things go, a Blood-bound can always count on friends and allies. At their best, they are charismatic, uplifting, and magnetic. At their worst they can be sullen, unkind, and set-in-their-ways.” -Extended Zodiac

It's not 100% friendships, it's bonds in general, event to a group of people who just like, have a united goal. I could go into more about what her lunar sway and color should indicate but, nah.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

TrizzaTethis

Post by TrizzaTethis » Sat May 23, 2020 4:22 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:20 am
That's not 100% reflected in dubiously canon materials.

“Those bound to the aspect of Blood draw their strength from bonds, from the trust and camaraderie that blooms among a group of people who all share a single vision. Blood-bound are absolutely leaders, but they inhabit more of an inspirational role than a commanding one. They are prophets, rather than generals, giving others the strength and motivation to keep fighting. The Blood-bound can dispense excellent advice even when their own lives and interpersonal relationships are disasters. They can be very "do as I say, not as I do" types. A Blood-bound can often be found on a sinking ship, forcing an endeavor forward with sheer stubborn force of will. No matter how bad things go, a Blood-bound can always count on friends and allies. At their best, they are charismatic, uplifting, and magnetic. At their worst they can be sullen, unkind, and set-in-their-ways.” -Extended Zodiac

It's not 100% friendships, it's bonds in general, event to a group of people who just like, have a united goal. I could go into more about what her lunar sway and color should indicate but, nah.
She invites bonds via making people hate her enough to group up. She is inspiring her people to group up and hate her.

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Post by luigi » Sat May 23, 2020 6:48 pm

If she invites the creation of bonds (through her horridness) would she be a Maid of Blood?
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

RoyalFiddle

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 pm

TrizzaTethis wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:22 pm

She invites bonds via making people hate her enough to group up. She is inspiring her people to group up and hate her.
Oh absolutely, I was just pointing out that blood doesn't have to mean friendship, I totally think it can do that
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:14 pm
TrizzaTethis wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Oh absolutely, I was just pointing out that blood doesn't have to mean friendship, I totally think it can do that
That is how Blood works in homestuck. its friendship powers.

RoyalFiddle

Post by RoyalFiddle » Tue May 26, 2020 1:09 am

Incorrect per official material, as stated above.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND