Chapter 3 is out my dudes

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
lillithRamie
Pronouns: she/them

Re: Chapter 3 is out my dudes

Post by lillithRamie » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm

My best guess right now is that we will be jumping around a lot until the a/b/c plots start to interact. At least, for the start of HS2 while they're still setting up. I'm also reasonably convinced there is going to be a D plot in the next update that jumps to Arcadia/Davebot/alt!Calliope.

thorondraco

Re: Chapter 3 is out my dudes

Post by thorondraco » Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:29 pm

lillithRamie wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:00 pm
My best guess right now is that we will be jumping around a lot until the a/b/c plots start to interact. At least, for the start of HS2 while they're still setting up. I'm also reasonably convinced there is going to be a D plot in the next update that jumps to Arcadia/Davebot/alt!Calliope.
We could pick up with aradia, dave, and calliope for a moment but i don't think we can do much with them. Their primary bit would be racing through the white void trying to find Universe C.

Far as we know more subplots will form later. If we include the patreon bonus updates they could be a c plot on its own.

Fuck you could possibly, maybe, consider the Pesterquest as D plot maybe. they are throwing in an unusual amount of effort and the epilogues were reference twice... thrice even. implications of who the person narrating the adventure of pesterquest.

That would possibly make hiveswap an E plot then and this is starting ot gt ridiculous.

It is a bit much to suspect that the visual novel and friendsims are somehow tied directly into homestuck^2 but honestly, that in itself would be subversion of how side content for a series go. Get a ocmic that is practically just a waste of time and is not canon in any capacity.