Fanon you want to see official?

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
VASKA
Pronouns: She/her, They/them
Moon: Derse

Fanon you want to see official?

Post by VASKA » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Do any of you have specific threads of fanon you want to see alluded to in HS2? And if you do, are there any implementation concerns you have?

For me, it's the "limebloods pacify other trolls" theory. I'm so hungry for solid limeblood knowledge. I need to know about these boys.

There is a bit I think about implementation though: I don't want it to begin and end at pacification. That, to me, is the easy way out and would actually make it the least interesting troll power. I'd rather it be "pacification and more" or "pacification, but there's a twist". I think my ideal would be a sort of anti-chucklevoodoos. Chucklevoodoos are incredibly diverse: we've seen them control dreams, control emotions, read minds, control minds, create auras, induce violence. What if the reason limebloods were so dangerous is because their powers could rival those of purplebloods? It's a doubly good parallel since lime is the only caste besides purple with a strong connection to religion, as well.

Imagine limebloods that could: calm emotions, counteract other psychics, put trolls to sleep, cause restful dreams. It would be a nice twist on long-standing fanon.
Only cuties survive the near future

Bahinchut

Re: Fanon you want to see official?

Post by Bahinchut » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:46 pm

I hope they incorporate my headcanon that Spades Slick's arc wasnt a waste of time. This involves all the characters degraded from the course of the story so far being killed off and reintroducing all the carapacians.

Alternatively, my headcanon that WP will release some other post-homestuck stories that are incompatible to the current roster so that the choose-your-own-canon nonsense means anything beyond a deflection of negative feedback.