Bob Ross & Canon: A Proposal

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
Cheshire_Creeper

Bob Ross & Canon: A Proposal

Post by Cheshire_Creeper » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:14 pm

I thought about the problem of including fan content for a while.
There are two ways about it, but let's go into the one I just thought about while listening to Bob Ross on Twitch.

...Bob Ross is telling us how to do Canon. If you don't like the current state of Canon, declare your own version as canon and basically do your own thing! Homestuck^2 is merely the practice painting, where Dirk Strider is telling us how the happy trees are painted, and how we build our own cruxite artifacts. Then we encorporate that back into our own creations, which then double-mobius (or Klein Bottles) back into itself!

...I have cursed energy tonight, I apologize for this post.
I have an ill-advised plan...what else is new?
https://mspfa.com/user/?u=108518406857173018839

Sahxyel

Re: Bob Ross & Canon: A Proposal

Post by Sahxyel » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:43 pm

Cheshire_Creeper wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:14 pm
There are two ways about it, but let's go into the one I just thought about while listening to Bob Ross on Twitch.

...Bob Ross is telling us how to do Canon. If you don't like the current state of Canon, declare your own version as canon and basically do your own thing! Homestuck^2 is merely the practice painting, where Dirk Strider is telling us how the happy trees are painted, and how we build our own cruxite artifacts. Then we encorporate that back into our own creations, which then double-mobius (or Klein Bottles) back into itself!

BR: :) and here you just paint some happy little trees
BR: :) now yours may not look exactly like mine
BR: :) but as long as you are happy it doesn't matter
BR: :) just have a good time
BR: :)
:professor: Honeybee Professor Says: Problem Sleuth is better than Homestuck!

It's a mathematical fact!

Cheshire_Creeper

Re: Bob Ross & Canon: A Proposal

Post by Cheshire_Creeper » Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:55 am

Sahxyel wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:43 pm
Cheshire_Creeper wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:14 pm

BR: :) and here you just paint some happy little trees
BR: :) now yours may not look exactly like mine
BR: :) but as long as you are happy it doesn't matter
BR: :) just have a good time
BR: :)
Thank you for this. This is a blessed Image.
Also, now that I'm more fully awake than I was last night, I realize what I really want. I want Andrew Hussie to give us the tools, the technique of how to create our own Fanadventures...and then let us loose upon the world. That's what I really want.
I have an ill-advised plan...what else is new?
https://mspfa.com/user/?u=108518406857173018839