A sudden realization

Discuss Pesterquest, Psycholonials, Homestuck^2, and other related works here!
harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

A sudden realization

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:13 pm

You know I didn't imagine that hs^2 would take up any brain space when it's not updating but here I am.

Anyways.

You know how Roxy killed Condy right, and since the story is still continuing/LE isn't confirmed dead (as far as I can recall, at least), would that not make Roxy his new servant? So like, someone he would have control over?

Assuming this isn't a forgotten plot point, I'm wondering if it'll ever be mentioned, and I also kinda wonder what it means in general?
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Re: A sudden realization

Post by luigi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:20 pm

Sorry HC, this is definitely a forgotten plot point.

Also in Meat, and then the end of Candy we saw LE die and get eaten by ALTCallie.

It would have been fucking awesome if Roxy ended up the new servant though. Back in 2016 (wow that long already) I theorized that the eerie ending to Collide was because of exactly that - and the fact that LE was still out there.

Turns out the eerie ending was because Homestuck was destined to suck from then on lol :cal:
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom
Moon: Derse

Re: A sudden realization

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:47 am

luigi wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:20 pm
Sorry HC, this is definitely a forgotten plot point.

Also in Meat, and then the end of Candy we saw LE die and get eaten by ALTCallie.

It would have been fucking awesome if Roxy ended up the new servant though. Back in 2016 (wow that long already) I theorized that the eerie ending to Collide was because of exactly that - and the fact that LE was still out there.

Turns out the eerie ending was because Homestuck was destined to suck from then on lol :cal:
Ah damn, with all the shit going on in HS2 that plot point was something I totally didn't even recall. There was just a ton more eye catching content than the death of LE.

Well at least that answers that question, it's unfortunate that it's going to be dropped like that then, it would've been interesting to see .-.
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!