"Future Approach to Homestuck^2"

Discuss post-canon works such as the Homestuck Epilogues, Pesterquest, or Homestuck 2 here!

Moderators: calamityCons, RoseBot

_DASHFLAME_
Pronouns: He, Him;
Classpect: Heir of Heart
Moon: Derse

Re: "Future Approach to Homestuck^2"

Post by _DASHFLAME_ » Sat Feb 13, 2021 8:39 pm

To be honest, I'm not sure exactly what to think about this. There are some things I like, and some things I hate. I guess I just don't want it to turn into a complete mess of a project. I really am looking forward to the story and where it's going to go. I feel bad about tons of the death threats and everything that was sent to the team; Even though they are doing something that will draw in everyone, it's only like 10 people, and they can only do so much. regarding the story and plot itself, I like that they are including controversial topics, but I hope there isn't an abundance of them, then it just becomes over saturated. I think that there needs to be at least two more major character deaths that aren't the villains. I actually was thinking about writing a MSPFA about what I wanted out of Homestuck^2, but I am nowhere near as talented to write it, maybe I'd be able to write it in the future.

PilotBlackSmith
Classpect: Heir of Void

Re: "Future Approach to Homestuck^2"

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:26 pm

who could have POSSIBLY seen this one coming?
:nepball:

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.