Timetables

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
causticIcarus

Timetables

Post by causticIcarus » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:35 pm

Oh, how the tables have tabled.

Word of Camyosh's Tablestuck came to me at a time when I was in between projects; I'd just escaped a pretty toxic dev team, and I managed to get away in the creative divorce with the plot and characters I'd designed. I just had a great idea for a story and no medium on which to tell it. It was a little sad :lime:

Cue Tablestuck, and the offering from one of my server admin friends to help me boot up a game. I've been the sole DM for 22 characters and a boatload of NPCs ever since; the more technical aspects I enlisted mods to help with. It's been insanely fun as much as it has literally just been insane, and we've been slowly working to condense the plot for a future project ever since.

Our game is called Timetables. It's an exploration into morality, individuality, free will, and how to mess up Sburb past the point of no return. We have a blog to chart our progress; we're planning to start work on a Friendsim of our own to introduce our little slice of Alternia. (It may be just a little different than the one you're familiar with!)

If you're interested, that blog is found at thisistimetables.tumblr.com . We're a small dev team working to create something we really care about, and as the DM I feel no shame in saying that this is a fantastic story with some wonderful characters. In fact, we're doing character intros as I type this post—just in case you'd like to learn more.
dirk strider works for the bourgeoisie