The Omni-Jack Noir Status Chart

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.

The Omni-Jack Noir Status Chart

Post by 1011686 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:13 am

Jack Noir is an interesting character. There are a great many sburbventures on MSPFA, and while they might change the characters, or have some new mechanics or strange outside forces interfering they usually leave the main game unchanged, and almost never remove that aspect so recognizable and iconic, the midnight crew/the black queen's agents. Because of this, it is more than possible that Jack Noir is in fact the most common character to appear in all homestuck fanventures. I think it's interesting to consider all of them, so here's a chart showing the fates of various jack noirs from canon and different adventures.

(credit to ElvenPotatoes for putting this together)

If you're reading any fanventures that have Jack Noir in them that aren't in this image, post them here, so we can collect all the Jacks.
(also because I want to make a Jack Noir amv and the hardest part of that is finding enough material for that so this would help with that too pm me if you want to help pls)

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom
Moon: Derse

Re: The Omni-Jack Noir Status Chart

Post by calamityCons » Sun Feb 09, 2020 5:58 am

I still feel honored that I am included.
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time
Moon: Prospit

Post by RoyalFiddle » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:09 pm

I want to make you distinctly aware that this post is what finally tipped me into going and reading Wimpstuck. If I ever start to like the fanventure unironically I'm breaking into your house and stealing all of your carpets
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

Post by 1011686 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:23 pm

4 more jacks for the pile.

TC
Classpect: Your Lord of Rage

Post by TC » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:32 pm

Ahhh, what do I even call him. Batjack? He's just as much Bugjack. But I guess Archagent will suffice since that's all he's ever called in story anyways. I'll have like 2 more jacks for you soon enough don't you worry your pretty little head.

Also aren't there like, 2-3 more Vast Error jacks now? I haven't kept up.
ImageImageImage

Radical Dude 42

Post by Radical Dude 42 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:56 pm

I think that chart could use a healthy dose of Jack Quest.

I am also a little tempted to bring up a secret cameo Jack Noir in an adventure of mine, but it is SUCH a SUPER SECRETLY SMALL appearance that I think it would just be kind of lame and self-aggrandizing of me. Plus, also, if I were to mention how to find it, it wouldn't be much of a secret anymore!!