The Paradox Music Team Thread

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
RainyWishes
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Page of Time
Moon: Prospit

The Paradox Music Team Thread

Post by RainyWishes » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:18 am

Hi there I'm Rainy and I thought I would take some time to tell you about the Paradox Music Team

Who are we?

The Paradox Music Team is a collective of Musicians and Artist who have come together to create fanmade homestuck albums. We started in 2018 with the release of Stable Time Loops and Paradoxes and have been making homestuck (+ some other stuff) ever since.

What have we made?

Every year on April 13th we release a new iteration of Stable Time Loops and Paradoxes (STLaP).

Art by Culdhira

These are our big flagship releases for the year and are by far our longest albums

However between STLaP releases, we like to do other smaller side projects like concept and solo albums

Art by Sketchoodles

Art by Phos

While these side projects are shorter overall, the songs on them are just as quality as the one's one our STLaP releases

Where can you listen to our albums?

You can listen to all our albums at our bandcamp here: https://pascalpotatovandenbos.bandcamp.com/music

All of our homestuck releases are free to download just go to the bottom of the page for the link

Where else can you find us?

You can find most of us on our discord here: https://discord.gg/MCUqzpe

Whether you want to join the team or just hang out, our discord is here for you.

Thanks for taking time to read this. I'll be updating this thread as we release new albums and previews.

RainyWishes
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Page of Time
Moon: Prospit

Re: The Paradox Music Team Thread

Post by RainyWishes » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:32 pm

We released a solo new album called On The Rox, which is all about Roxy's adventure through Act 6. Feel Free to check it out