Trollslum Wiki Reboot

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
MJL
Pronouns: They/Them

Trollslum Wiki Reboot

Post by MJL » Mon May 24, 2021 1:58 pm

Hey there HomestuckXYZ!!

As longtime fans from the old forums know, there used to be a dedicated thread called "Trollslum". There, users would post their fan trolls.

Those threads also came with a dedicated fan wiki called Trollslum Wiki. I am here to announce such wiki is under new management (me), and I have been hard at work re-building infrastructure there. Here is the link to it.

It still needs a bit of work before I make an announcement on Reddit and Twitter about it, but I did want to get some feedback from you all first since you might be interested.

Kindest Regards,
MJL

foreverFlummoxed
Pronouns: Call me w/e, idgaf
Classpect: Rogue of Light
Moon: Prospit

Re: Trollslum Wiki Reboot

Post by foreverFlummoxed » Mon May 24, 2021 9:40 pm

Always nice to see "information preserver" type projects like this start/still active. (I have no other word for them, so "information preserver" is what I'll go with)
FF: Personally, I think my skills are near-mediocre at best. that's really all there is to say on the matter.

FF: I couldn't figure out how to get it in the profile field so here's my YouTube channel