Homestuck fanstory wip (not mspa style)

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
Redzly16
Pronouns: they/them

Homestuck fanstory wip (not mspa style)

Post by Redzly16 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:12 pm

Hi, I am Redzly aka reddyDemonic. I am working on a fan Homestuck story that I wanted to mention about, which follows on the same plot as Homestuck, being sburb, but in an alternative universe. There are 4 human main characters, who are Autumn, Leviko, Lilly, and Kirisma/Touka. These 4 main characters are based on me and my friends, and the trolls in this alternative universe are also in the count of 12. In this one, however, the troll race is not extinct, but like in Homestuck, the amount of main troll characters is 12. It includes every blood type, except Karkats gray color theme/bright human-like blood, which is replaced by lime blood. These trolls are ones that I have thought of in my mind on my own, but it bases a few of them on incarnations of others, one of them being Redora the violet blood who is the troll incarnation of me, or rather my Homestuck characters, Autumns incarnation. Like Homestuck, this fan story will at some point include its own antagonists and twists which mess the game up in a way or another for the players. Currently, I'm working on act 1 and I will not know how many there will be. I think it noble of me to say that you shouldn't expect too much from this story I'm working on though, because while I am eager to write it and work on it much, I usually manage to make stories go too fast to the main plot, unlike Homestuck that has really many sidetracking things which makes it special in my opinion. The last thing to add, is that it will be a text-based story, unlike Homestuck.