pesterchum default profile

Got an fandom-related project, site, or theme? Want to start one? Looking for fan meetups in your area? Post in here.
sock2395
Pronouns: he/xe/it

pesterchum default profile

Post by sock2395 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:56 am

hi i made a horrible mistake by adding numbers to my chumhandle and setting it as a default profile which i cant use and i cant change because it wont even let me use the application. ive searched around a lot and nothing i find is helpful i dont know how to debug it or like delete my default profile. ive tried looking through the files themselves and deleting the program multiple times but nothing works please help me i have no idea what to do i have a windows 10 btw :distraught:

OppositeKeith
Pronouns: he/him

Re: pesterchum default profile

Post by OppositeKeith » Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:38 pm

damn i didnt even know about this. crazy how people will go to great lengths to make this fictional chat program a reality. i dont know about your situation though so i cant help you on that. sorry :distraught:

lavendersiren
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light
Moon: Derse

Post by lavendersiren » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:37 am

Okay, first of all, have you checked the taskbar for an icon in the corner? That's usually the thing that trips up first-time users.
Also, if you can get to the change handle option, you can set a new default that way, via the checkbox.
Image Image

Anabelle Otsuka
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by Anabelle Otsuka » Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:32 am

I am about to become mariah carey next week :devious:
Feelin a little froggy then L E A P :cal: