HAPPY 4/13!!!!

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
Astridify
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Witch of Hope
Moon: Prospit

HAPPY 4/13!!!!

Post by Astridify » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:20 am

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN EGBERT AND JANE CROCKER!!

You guys could use the comments to share experiences in the fandom n stuff, but I just wanted to say this is my first 4/13 and although the fandom is sorta loco, I still love it here :]]

Happy birthday to the #1 windy boy and #1 lifey gal!

argentErudite
Classpect: Mage of Void
Moon: Derse

Re: HAPPY 4/13!!!!

Post by argentErudite » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:12 pm

Happy 4/13, everyone. This fandom has had its ups and downs, but I have never regretted being a part of it. I entered a month before the old forums died, I missed so much wonder, but Homestuck and the people surrounding it kindled a spark in me that was slowly fading, and shaped parts of who I am today. I know AH will never read this, but I thank him all the same. Homestuck may not have saved my life, like it did for some others, but without it I would be a lesser person. I propose a toast, in these trying times and whatever ones come next, to the Internet's first great masterpiece, its architect, and those who knew it best.

To Homestuck, to Andrew Hussie, and to all the lives touched by his work!
Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm a man of wealth... and taste.
In all seriousness, I'm just a teenage Homestuck with a penchant for character creation.
The Glory is a question. My answer, like The Moth's, is yes.

overThinker
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Seer of Light

Post by overThinker » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:05 pm

i discovered homestuck when i was very young, and although i didn't contribute much to the fandom, it had a very significant influence on my sense of humor, taste in media, and creativity. it was the first obsession i had that actually felt useful. i started drawing because of it, and its soundtrack inspired me to learn piano and music theory, which i am eternally grateful for because i honestly believe i would be a much more boring person now if i had not had that first gateway to creative expression. i also accumulated several long-lasting online friends, whom i am still close to to this day, and upon recently rereading it, i've been reminded of its uniqueness as a piece of media and its effect on me, which is why this paragraph was so sappy lmao

but yeah hussie is a talented boy and i hope to some day repay to homestuck what it has given to me :rorb:

aspiringWatcher
Pronouns: he/they
Classpect: Allegedly Scribe of Life
Moon: Prospit

Post by aspiringWatcher » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:30 pm

Happy 4/13, dear homestucks.
The world is vast and full and wonders, no matter what they tell you.

Cherry_Bugs_
Pronouns: They/them

Post by Cherry_Bugs_ » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:45 pm

happy 4/13!!!!! :mutie:
maybe follow me on tumblr? https://cherry-bugs.tumblr.com/ or maybe my ao3?? (i will be posting homestuck fics in the future) https://archiveofourown.org/users/Cherry_Bugs or maybe join my hs discord server? https://discord.gg/S2wHY4g

:mutie:

thorondraco

Post by thorondraco » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:14 pm

Never thought we would get so much going on last year for homestuck, but now here we are. Here's to more of this nonsense meta and character driven insanity!

And hopefully hiveswap sometime this year.

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:32 pm

Happy 4/13 and here's to Hiveswap hopefully maybe being released this year!! Please!
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands