Theory Thread

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
Darth_Energon

Theory Thread

Post by Darth_Energon » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:44 pm

I'd prefer if you keep them as interesting as possible, not just "X is into Y".
I'll start with one that's actually canon: Sprites are puppets of Skaia.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: Theory Thread

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:46 pm

The angels were meant to be killed.
:rosecool:

Placeholder4abn

Post by Placeholder4abn » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 pm

One ive had for a while is that all the key aspects and mechanics of the Incipisphere are embodiments of the Aspects.

Derse/Prospit are Rage and Hope

Horrorterrors/Skaia are Void and Light

The ectobiology equipment is Life/Doom (the players created provide an opportunity for a new universe to come to life but doom the preceding one)

Time/Space are embodied by the skaian defense portals that move things through time and space simultaneously

I'm not Sure about Blood and Breath but i think those may be embodied by consorts and land quests

The potential span of all the timelines and individuals in a session are represented by Mind and Heart

Not a whole lot to back it up but its an idea i like to play with :)
Tobefinder, Mother of June, Lover of Classpect Theory.

She/her
Pesterhandle: loremasterGeneral
Twitter: Placeholder4abn

egg
Pronouns: any
Classpect: Prince of Breath
Moon: Derse

Post by egg » Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:11 pm

Placeholder4abn wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:05 pm
One ive had for a while is that all the key aspects and mechanics of the Incipisphere are embodiments of the Aspects.

Derse/Prospit are Rage and Hope

Horrorterrors/Skaia are Void and Light

The ectobiology equipment is Life/Doom (the players created provide an opportunity for a new universe to come to life but doom the preceding one)

Time/Space are embodied by the skaian defense portals that move things through time and space simultaneously

I'm not Sure about Blood and Breath but i think those may be embodied by consorts and land quests

The potential span of all the timelines and individuals in a session are represented by Mind and Heart

Not a whole lot to back it up but its an idea i like to play with :)
Blood could be represented by the fact that teamwork is a requirement to win (trying to go solo is a very very bad idea) and Breath could be represented by the fact that it's, in general, a game with an objective to achieve, even if it's highly unusual in both being a game and in said objective.
I am a person who has English as their second language. Please bear with me.