I want this twink obliterated

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
Tooth

I want this twink obliterated

Post by Tooth » Fri May 19, 2023 11:13 am

He honestly sparks a feeling of pure rage in me, fuck this guy. Fuck everything he stands for. I tried to figure out which picture of him sparked the most vile hatred in me but gave up because, honestly, looking at this twink bitch for more than 4 seconds would probably make me combust, so I just chose the first detailed pic there. "Why didn't you use the default one like he is in the comic?" you might ask. That is because he is less detailed and looks like if picrew existed in 2007, he tricks you into feeling neutral about him. I cannot image a reality where any ableminded person could possibly feel anything less than indescribable rage towards this cunt. You might think this is just ironic, that I actually like him.

(I stepped away from my device and vomited at the thought of that)

This is in no way, shape, or form ironic. I fucking hate this guy. :meat: :meat: :meat: :meat: :meat: :lime: :lemon: :lime: :lemon: :lime: :lemon: :lime: :lemon: :lime: <== I provided this man with with raw meat, limes and lemons to make sure he suffers. I hope he dies of food poisoning. God, I hate this bastard. I hope he dies alone. I hope no one tolerates him. I hope every country in the world puts their differences aside to track down and gruesomely execute this kid. Fuck him. I want to be sterilized so that I cannot bring any new life into a world where this scoundrel exists. Rouge, rascal, good-for-nothing, reprobate, cheat, swindler, fraudster, trickster, charlatan, cad, ne'er-do-well, blackguard, miscreant, knave, dastard, vagabond, varlet, wastrel, rapscallion: these are all word that are perfectly suited for this cunt. In fact, I think that those words where made specifically to describe him. The inventors of the English language foretold the existence of this pest, I will accept no other explanation for this """""coincidence""""". He truly is an evil, a demon mascaraing as a typical young man. He is anything but typical, I'd say this is the reincarnation of the Serpent that tricked Adam and Eve in the garden, dooming us all to live in a reality where you might find yourself gazing at his skinny figure. I fucking hate this guy. Truly, I do. Let this twink eat shit, I'll laugh at him as he does it. Not in a fucking kinky way, anyone would be happy to watch this asshole suffer, it is the opposite of unconventional. May pictures, stories, and videos of this devil's terrible, horrible death be as commonplace as grass. Let him be the universal exception to rules against "inappropriate content" everywhere, online and offline. May little children laugh at his anguished screams. God, I could keep going and going and going, but I have to stop somewhere. Expect a follow in the near future. You know what, screw an execution, he should suffer for the rest of his life. Torture him for as he lives. Let his suffering be a world wide tour. Let people build memories, meet spouses, maybe even conceive children at these events. It could go on for 50 year and people wouldn't ever get bored of it. That is how repugnant his is. Damn him to hell.

Tofutush++
Pronouns: She/her
Classpect: Prince of Void
Moon: Derse

Re: I want this twink obliterated

Post by Tofutush++ » Thu May 25, 2023 5:14 am

i am kind of tempted to change all the "he" to "she" and change the picture to vriska

:rosecool:
Last edited by Tofutush++ on Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

itsyaboybigBerd
Pronouns: BRUH
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by itsyaboybigBerd » Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:58 am

This is f**king GOLD. The fact that it's proofread and spell/grammarchecked and the whole nine yards. And bold and underlined in a large font. Haven't even read through the whole thing yet but I get the jist.

please tell me you're like 15
do they even still make forum posters that young anymore
Like, I'm assuming you're in the closet and will go on in life to end up dating several people with this kind of personality, and wonder why you can't seem to find the right one.

I could pick apart this whole rant, but imma cut it down to the fact that citrus actually reduces the potential for infection from consumption of certain raw animal proteins.

besides, it's just a fictional character, dude.

HS sure is one heck of a comic huh

Tofutush++

Post by Tofutush++ » Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:17 am

itsyaboybigBerd wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:58 am
citrus actually reduces the potential for infection from consumption of certain raw animal proteins
but it would still make you sick, eating those raw meat and lemons :lemon: :lime: :meat:

hey, we should make this into a "would you rather" question! would you rather eat a bunch of lemons and raw meat and be Dave Strider, or not be Dave Strider and be spared the lemon and meat?

being dave strider sounds pretty cool, but the bro training part. and davesprite. so i think ill go with the latter option.

Cauchemar
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Maid of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Post by Cauchemar » Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:23 am

We get it, you're in hate with Dave, get over it already.

Tooth

Post by Tooth » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Fuck everyone in this thread

Tofutush++

Post by Tofutush++ » Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:56 pm

you aware that this includes yourself, right?

Tooth

Post by Tooth » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:41 pm

Yes Fuck ME

Tooth

Post by Tooth » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:43 pm

Tooth wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:41 pm
Yes Fuck ME
I mean I hate myself sex is immoral

itsyaboybigBerd