Guys, do you know what day it is?

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
Galactic_Warrior

Guys, do you know what day it is?

Post by Galactic_Warrior » Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:36 am

:cal: IT'S 11/11 DAY!! :cal:
:orange: Orange juice :orange:

itsyaboybigBerd
Pronouns: BRUH
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Re: Guys, do you know what day it is?

Post by itsyaboybigBerd » Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:37 am

Damn, I missed it. One of my co-workers is an ex-homestuck, so we may have briefly conversed about it that day, but to be honest the thought hadn't crossed my mind. Earlier this year, however, I definitely said to him something along the lines of "YOU KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS RIGHT?"
It was just over a year ago when the homestuck bug hit me again, Halloween was coming up and I wasn't planning on dressing up but I felt like Homestuck would be fun. Still not halloweening, but on 10/25 i started re-reading. I've got an essay drafted based on the Homestuck canon but I haven't put in any work on it recently. This forum is really what's been keeping me connected to Homestuck at all.

WHERE Y'ALL AT?

Shame to see the independent message boards and IRC give way to Reddit dot com and Discord chats, but maybe I'm just a tech-illiterate traditionalist. I honestly prefer the feel of a forum to anything else the internet has to offer.

OppositeKeith
Pronouns: he/him

Post by OppositeKeith » Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:28 am

itsyaboybigBerd wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:37 am
Damn, I missed it. One of my co-workers is an ex-homestuck, so we may have briefly conversed about it that day, but to be honest the thought hadn't crossed my mind. Earlier this year, however, I definitely said to him something along the lines of "YOU KNOW WHAT TOMORROW IS RIGHT?"
It was just over a year ago when the homestuck bug hit me again, Halloween was coming up and I wasn't planning on dressing up but I felt like Homestuck would be fun. Still not halloweening, but on 10/25 i started re-reading. I've got an essay drafted based on the Homestuck canon but I haven't put in any work on it recently. This forum is really what's been keeping me connected to Homestuck at all.

WHERE Y'ALL AT?

Shame to see the independent message boards and IRC give way to Reddit dot com and Discord chats, but maybe I'm just a tech-illiterate traditionalist. I honestly prefer the feel of a forum to anything else the internet has to offer.
same here really. this and reading vast error are what keeps me getting invested in homestuck in general. its a bit empty here but the feeling of seeing a thread get a new message is rather special to be fair. something i dont feel the same way in social media nowadays.

Galactic_Warrior

Post by Galactic_Warrior » Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:12 am

Since it was about 11/11, who is your favourite Alpha character? For me, it is Jane.
:orange: Orange juice :orange:

itsyaboybigBerd
Pronouns: BRUH
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by itsyaboybigBerd » Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:01 pm

Lol def Roxy. Dirk was okay too... Jane and Jake were lame af though, and not like the fun, campy sort of lame that Hussie was trying for with them.