Favorite [S] Page?

Discuss Homestuck and related works such as Hiveswap, Pesterquest, Homestuck^2, and Problem Sleuth here!
Flame_Warp

Re: Favorite [S] Page?

Post by Flame_Warp » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:04 am

Jack Rise Up. The video is fine and all, but give me any song at all with the Black motif and I'm yours.

Sokota
Pronouns: he/they

Post by Sokota » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:20 am

Endater
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Butt of Joke
Moon: Derse

Post by Endater » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:26 am

This one

hehe peepee :lemon:
ImageImage

Notchine
Pronouns: he/him

Post by Notchine » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:44 am

theres a lot of flashes i would consider to kick so much ass like descend, caliborn enter and make her pay. But honestly, my favourite flash is jack ascend since it's pretty much the coolest shit ever

LudicrousFalcon
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by LudicrousFalcon » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:09 am

I have a lot of favorite [S] pages with not really any of them taking precedence over another. Those include [S] Jade: Pester John, [S] Jack: Ascend, [S] Descend, [S] Cascade, and [S] End of A6I1

I like [S] Jade: pester john because of how pretty skaia looks, as well as how the different things time up with the music, art is pretty on point too. [S] Jack Ascend is badass. [S] Descend is basically proto Cascade IMO, with how much stuff goes down in it. [S] Cascade is more of a short movie than just a flash, and some of the art in it is jaw droppingly awesome, and [S] End of Act 6 Intermission 1 has great music and imagery in general.

Some other honorable mentions:
[S] Make her pay
[S] Wake
Any of the walkarounds, especially Past Karkat: wake up
The [S] Dave Strife flashes (including the last one which has an abridged version of Versus, an underrated Toby track)
[S] Roxy: Sleepwalk
I make Homestuck fancomics! Check em out here: https://mspfa.com/user/?u=103334508819793669241