Poweruser/Mod Applications -- CLOSED

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Poweruser/Mod Applications -- CLOSED

Post by classpectanon » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:31 pm

Howdy, everyone. With the flood gates open I think it's high time we begin broadening our moderator base, and Powerusers (as noted here) are the first step in developing that. If you're interested in becoming a Poweruser, please send me a private message with the following interview questions filled out.

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Internet Experience. Also include what time zone you are in.

2. Why would you like to become a Poweruser?

3. Do you have any prior moderation experience on other sites? If so, please tell us.

4. You see two users getting into an argument about Vriska outside of the designated Vriscourse thread. What do you do?

5. Would you like the opportunity to be promoted higher into the Moderation Team, or would you prefer to stay a Poweruser until you elect to leave the program? And, if yes, what forums are you interested in possibly moderating?

6. Do you understand that revealing your Poweruser status to other users, if discovered, will get you immediately removed from the program and barred from further entry?

Understand that this is a serious process. Joking applications will be thrown out, barred from further entry into the program, and you will have a warning applied to your account. Please do not waste our time.

We are looking to accept anywhere from 2-4 Powerusers for this round of applications, some of whom may be immediately bumped to Forum Moderator.

Thank you!
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: Poweruser/Mod Applications -- Round One

Post by classpectanon » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:09 pm

Poweruser Applications are now closed -- thank you for applying!
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.