What have you been building lately?

Discuss Hatsune Miku & Mojang's Minecraft and related works/games here!
lavendersiren
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light
Moon: Derse

What have you been building lately?

Post by lavendersiren » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:28 am

Exactly what it says on the tin.

Lately (which is to say, last time I decided to play minecraft for a little while) I've been building some things in creative mode for location reference for a post-session rp I'm apart of, with a handful of plugins installed on a private server for various odds and ends.

Here's an ice cream truck. It's kinda eh, but that's what happens when you're making a vehicle.

Inside there's my rough approximation of an ice cream replicator, which is just an IC printer (I have no idea what it does usually) filled with various types of ice cream.

Here's a large bed designed for my main character's pet slowpoke. I used chisels n bits to carve it. We don't actually have a pokemon plugin on this server because we already have a zillion plugins which makes log-in take foreeeever, and there's not very many pokemon in that town anyways.

Here's a happy potato with a knife, standing in for a baby (with a knife), in a carved out crib. has some weird special magic-y device as a stand-in for a mobile.

(If you couldn't tell, I have hardly an idea what half of the things are in most of the plugins installed on this server.)

So, what have y'all got put together?
Image Image

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind
Moon: Derse

Re: What have you been building lately?

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:29 am

this summer i made this hole in survival near my base as a way to access the mines hehehe. it was p fun.

i also finished like, yesterday, a lil bridge i was working for my gothic city map! (the villager there for size reference)

and i also finished the abbey i made on the same map!

currently im working on two things. im slowly but surely finishing my winterfell castle (made with the 3dmodel shadiversity made using the books as reference)
all the big buildings are shells honestly, i gotta start doing some internal work around there or something.

i also have the previously mentioned gothic city, which is a place ive been working (more like chilling) at for around 2 years now. that place is where i put basically everything gothic i feel the urge to make for one reason or another, although i wont lie, i take great inspiration from yharnam (see bridge)
:rosecool:

marcellobamber
Pronouns: they/them

Post by marcellobamber » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:29 pm

probably level 0 or some other backrooms level idfk

Kellie Moss

Post by Kellie Moss » Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:06 am

Puedes obtener modificaciones completamente gratuitas cuando vengas a Slave Lord

Aeroplane
Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Aeroplane » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:16 pm

Generalrabogolfo wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:29 am
this summer i made this hole in survival near my base as a way to access the mines hehehe. it was p fun.

i also finished like, yesterday, a lil bridge i was working for my gothic city map! (the villager there for size reference)

and i also finished the abbey i made on the same map!

currently im working on two things. im slowly but surely finishing my winterfell castle (made with the 3dmodel shadiversity made using the books as reference)
all the big buildings are shells honestly, i gotta start doing some internal work around there or something.

i also have the previously mentioned gothic city, which is a place ive been working (more like chilling) at for around 2 years now. that place is where i put basically everything gothic i feel the urge to make for one reason or another, although i wont lie, i take great inspiration from yharnam (see bridge)
Holy fucking shit.
-And it's so sad to see, the world agree that they'd rather see their faces filled with flies.