homestuck.xyz minecraft server

Discuss Hatsune Miku & Mojang's Minecraft and related works/games here!
classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

homestuck.xyz minecraft server

Post by classpectanon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:29 am

i have not played minecraft in a long while. what are the good mods now that people like to use on their servers.
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

BrobyDDark

Re: homestuck.xyz minecraft server

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:00 pm

The modding scene for later versions still isn't as rich as in 1.7.10 and 1.12.2, however Minestuck is still making progress in 1.15.2, Kingdom Keys recently had an update to 1.16.5, and a personal favorite of mine, Mine Mine no Mi, is also operating in 1.15.2.

However, you can't go wrong with the basics, such as Just Enough Items, Journeymap, Biomes O' Plenty, Iron Chests, Waystones, Mr.Crayfish's Furniture Mod, and Dungeon Crawl for 1.17.

Mahou Tsukai- a magic mod- is becoming popular, and Dimensional Doors is a classic. Requiem is... Interesting, to say the least. Baubles Reborn is a remake of a classic ESSENTIAL mod. Origins is unique and has a LOT of optional add-ons.

Vampirism (1.16.5) is hella fun to mess around with, but it is faction based if that's an issue.

And that's just the start.

PurplePest29
Pronouns: He/him

Post by PurplePest29 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:57 pm

The advantage of 1.16.5, for me, is Create.
Uwuw capitawism :lime:

harmoniousCalamity
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Lord Of Doom

Post by harmoniousCalamity » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:20 pm

Oh man it's only been about 5000 years since I've last been on, I'm down for any type of MC server honestly if this is still like the ongoing thing.
HC: There are twelve main classes Muse, Seer, Knight, Witch, Rogue, Heir, Page, Thief, Mage, Prince, Bard, Maid, and Lord---
YN:[yeah dude. Sylphs are fucking gay.].
HC: Shut up!

pfeffer-29
Pronouns: they/them
Classpect: Heir of Mind

Post by pfeffer-29 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:13 pm

Off topic(?): If there is a homestuck.xyz minecraft server, or if there's going to be one, I would join in a heartbeat. I love the cubes man.
you can pry karezi out of my cold dead hands