Mr. Tambourine Man is great

Discuss your favorite fanventures and fan projects here!
calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom
Moon: Derse

Re: Mr. Tambourine Man is great

Post by calamityCons » Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:04 pm

I inspected the element anyway and thanks to my L337 H4X0R 5K1LLZ (aka basic code reading comprehension) I found out the pages all do have hidden values for where to go next: they all say s=6 (meaning story 6, or Homestuck) and p=X (Where X is the page number you need to navigate to). I was able to follow along that way.
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

Radical Dude 42

Post by Radical Dude 42 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:40 am

I don't know if everyone's like, signed up for the AO3 thing for updates (I haven't), but there's been a couple of updates. Now, to talk about those updates: it is fascinating, reading about John's plan, and it is delightful how in-character John and Rose are. Like John's line about reality shutting off, like a video game without input. And I'm curious as to who this "visitor" is. Though I suppose there's only really a small pool of characters who it COULD be, but still.

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:48 am

Radical Dude 42 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 2:40 am
I don't know if everyone's like, signed up for the AO3 thing for updates (I haven't), but there's been a couple of updates. Now, to talk about those updates: it is fascinating, reading about John's plan, and it is delightful how in-character John and Rose are. Like John's line about reality shutting off, like a video game without input. And I'm curious as to who this "visitor" is. Though I suppose there's only really a small pool of characters who it COULD be, but still.
i am and yeah, this updates have been great. i love john and rose's talks so much its unreal.
:rosecool:

Generalrabogolfo
Pronouns: El, el rabo
Classpect: bard of mind

Post by Generalrabogolfo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:05 am

new mini update
http://odditycollector.com/mtm/?s=6&p=011832

guess it makes sense its that one after one single glance at the map
:rosecool: