Open Alternian Multi-Person Live Action

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
finallyDeme
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Open Alternian Multi-Person Live Action

Post by finallyDeme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:43 pm

(( This is the "real life" happenings of the topic: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=243 or Open Trollian Multi-User Chat.
Read Regionlocked on mspfa!

Astridify
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Witch of Hope

Re: Open Alternian Multi-Person Live Action

Post by Astridify » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Astrid took a second to gaze up at the humongous dragon like lusus that was apparently PG’s, snapping out of her permanent drowsiness when she saw the huge thing.

[ASTRID]: ...wooooah
[ASTRID]: ...haha aweesoooomee luuuuusuuuuus

The indigo blood had always considered her lussi to be on the more useful side, but she was still amazed to see the magestic creature PG had the honor of saying was their lusus.

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:38 pm

CEDRIC: [-] yeah that's zaz for ya [-]

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Remembering exactly what was going on right now, Astrid snapped back to attention.

[ASTRID]: ...ooooh yeeah, wee kiiind oooof neeeed toooo uuuuuh

She quickly deflected a piece of stray drone metal that whizzed by. She wasn’t quick enough though, and dark blue blood slowly oozed out of a new scar, briefly reminding her of the whole conversation that got them into this mess.

[ASTRID]: ...wheen iii geet my hands oooon that stuuuuupiiid broooonzee blooooooood
[ASTRID]: ...iii sweear that theey’ll neeveer uuuuundeereestiiimatee an iiindiigoooo blooooooood eeveer agaiiin

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:09 pm

[PG]: [-] sure, we'll go to their hive [-]

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by Nep » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:19 pm

==> Be the Bronzeblood!

He's not even halfway there! Wait a while longer and maybe be patient, he's currently carrying his husktop and huskpalm with himself in his sylladex. If you were to track him you'd see he'd probably be on the move... for some reason? Either way he's being carried by a Giant Nightscreecher and he's screaming and flailing all the while.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:48 pm

>Astrid: Finish off these drones!

If Astrid could actually consciously reply to you, she would give you a sleepy thumbs up and tired smirk. But she can’t, so instead let’s get the overview of the fight!

The indigo blood glanced at her new fighting partner as she raised her staff.

[SS]: ...aweesoooomee, buuuuut wee shoooouuuuuld proooobably fiiiniiish ooooff theesee droooonees fiiiirst

And with that, Astrid sprung forwards, pretty much flying into a drone.

>STRIFE!!

Nep

Post by Nep » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:21 pm

==> Narrator: Examine the Drones.

Unfortunately for the pair, it seemed that was just the first batch that was reserved for weaker trolls at first, kind of like cannon fodder that weeds out the weakest but are the easiest to take out. Right after the dragon-like lusus had rampaged towards the drones and entirely ripped them to shreds, more seemed to come... They seem to be numerous. It would be foolish to try to take them all on at once, fortunately the empress is not the kind to waste drones so she made sure to limit the attack to only 3 waves of drones in most cases and since the dragon was taking care of the first wave effortlessly, the second wave was being brought in.

The drone that was in Astrid's path tried to land a punch on her, while the new batch seem to be focusing on the lusus ruthlessly as they were adapted to take this type of lusii through a lot of modifications, gaining qualities such as being fireproof. It's as if pailing drones are leagues below these fuckers and the first thing they do is to divebomb into the ground where the large lusus is, making craters against the ground and then charging towards the lusus with precise strikes against the lusus weak points. Meanwhile some other drones congregated towards the building, these drones are "deconstruction drones" and their goal is the complete destruction of the hive which means they have to be dealt with fast because even though they're numerous, they're smaller and weaker than the cannon fodder... Their size is that of an average troll's.

There's only one thing to do for those involved which is...

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:31 pm

(( hey dude, i'd say this is a little much for a bronzeblood's power. i'm not sure anyone would completely trust the bronzeblood, reason being the bronzeblood being low on the hemospectrum, so i don't think they'd send multiple waves ))

Nep

Post by Nep » Fri Jan 10, 2020 3:41 pm

finallyDeme wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:31 pm
(( hey dude, i'd say this is a little much for a bronzeblood's power. i'm not sure anyone would completely trust the bronzeblood, reason being the bronzeblood being low on the hemospectrum, so i don't think they'd send multiple waves ))
(( First of all. I'm not controlling the drones with my bronzeblood. I'm just roleplaying as the drones themselves. Think of it as me narrating what a "NPC" is doing in that scenario, be it enemy or friend. In this case it'd be an enemy as the drones themselves.

Taking from wikipedia
A non-player character (NPC) is any character in a game which is not controlled by a player. The term originated in traditional tabletop role-playing games, where it applies to characters controlled by the gamemaster or referee, rather than another player.
And adding onto it, it wasn't because of my bronzeblood that the drones came, trollian is riddled with many kinds of software to detect if anyone is doing any kind of rebelspeaking. Basically saying openly that'd you'd defy the hemospectrum gets YOU CULLED, especially if it's in a public chatroom. Clearly the empress wouldn't take risks and wouldn't allow a second rebellion to happen.

and for the record I'm offended that you're implying I'm doing any OP BS when in fact you're the one who brought a dragon lusus which would be more of a teal thing and proceeded to kill all the drones in one fell swoop (from the first wave of drones). Those kind of actions have consequences and besides you're being too hasty in finishing stuff.))

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 6:05 pm

(( i. okay. i mean i was just saying, could you calm down with the drones ))

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:18 pm

(( you were blatantly implying that he was having his bronzeblood controlling drones which is kinda... wack of a thing to assume abt his rp skill given that most people seem to at least vaguely know bronzes can't do anything relating to drones))

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:20 pm

(( ah, i apologize. i mean that the higher-ups wouldn't exactly trust a bronzeblood telling them that there was an indigoblood talking about hating the empire and the hemospectrum, seeing as they're much farther up on the hemospectrum from the bronze, and i wouldn't think they would send three waves. i apologize if that was misleading, i was pretty tired at the time of writing that post ))

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:26 pm

Cedric unsheathed a sword, staring down the drones. He quickly scanned the terrain, bounded up a small hill, and jumped over a drone, ripping its back open. As he began to kill that one, one came up on him from behind. He ducked and slid under the other drone, making them attack each other.

CEDRIC: [-] haha nice- [-]

He ducked to avoid the second drone coming back at him. It slit open his shoulder, glimmering jade blood pouring out. He ripped off part of his scarf and tied it up. The dragon on the ridge rested, closing its eyes.

CEDRIC: [-] oh come on [-]

He continued to strife.

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:57 am

Astrid, only now noticing the drone trying to attack her, attempts to dodge the hit. Of course, since Astrid is just about 7 sweeps old and has only bare essential combat knowledge, she fumbles this move and in turn the drone practically punches her into the ground.
Her staff however, snaps into 3 pieces immediately. So much for a cool new weapon..

She cringes inwardly at the sound of at least two of her fingers fracturing, but quickly picks herself back up from the ground to avoid another hit.

She clutches her injured hand close to her chest and stores the broken staff back into her sylladex. Thankfully, she had switched out her normal fetch modus to a much blander, but easier to use one right before her hive had...exploded..

With a quick glance upwards, she notices even more drones arriving. At this point, the sky has been completely blotted out, and instead replaced with a seemingly never ending army of the drones.

Astrid is really starting to doubt her chances of getting out of here alive...

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:37 pm

Cedric grabbed Astrid by the hand, running up the hill, and throwing her up onto the saddle of the dragon. He was suprisingly strong for a jadeblood, but it was hard to think about that with the entire sky filled with drones. He itched behind the ear of the dragon and it took off, roaring into the air. He ripped a scale off of the dragon, earning a snarl from it, and sent it flying like a frisbee into the crowd of the drones. At the high speeds they were traveling at, it tore right through one drone. But that was one out of many.

(( And just realized I forgot to write down the whole dragon fighting the drones that were coming at him thing, he just threw them off the edge and squished them when he could. ))

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:01 pm

(Heh it’s okay :] Also sorry for a late update, I forgot to check back on here until today)

Now mostly out of harms way, Astrid sighs and settles herself onto the dragon. Normally she would worry about her lusus being left in the battle, but she knows that her lusus will be following them from the ground, and with fighting support from her and Cedric up here, it should be fine.

The indigo-blood turns to the jade-blood, only now remembering how the whole mess had started. With a tired frown, Astrid looks up hopefully at Cedric.

ASTRID: ...iiim gooooiiing toooo neeeed toooo boooorroooow yoooouuuuur palmhuuuuusk foooor a miiinuuuuutee

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:41 pm

(( nice pun ))

CEDRIC: [=] i. uh [=]
CEDRIC: [=] why [=]

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:35 pm

Astrid’s gaze hardens as she looks backwards, where the drones are still trailing them. She bites down on her lip a little harder than she had meant, causing her dark indigo blood to slowly ooze out.

She wipes it off quickly as she looks back to Cedric.

ASTRID: ...iiim gooooiiing toooo geet toooo thee boooottoooom oooof thiiis whoooolee meess

Her gaze softens slightly, revealing a frightened,tired troll. She’s only 7 sweeps and yet she’s being tracked by drones, her hive has exploded, and she’s on the back of a literal dragon. Most importantly, she’s just frail, little girl.

ASTRID: ...afteer all, iiits noooot liiikee thiiis can geet any woooorsee...
ASTRID: ...proooobably

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:31 pm

Cedric nods, and hands her his palmhusk.

CEDRIC: [=] first, go to the app "hacker thing" with a black icon, and enter in your name and symbol [=]
CEDRIC: [=] it should work over time, a friend of mine made it for me after my first hive blew up [=]