Tales from Sburbia - A Human Fan Session

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
egg
Pronouns: any
Classpect: Prince of Breath
Moon: Derse

Re: Tales from Sburbia - A Human Fan Session

Post by egg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:27 pm

Name: Lana Atkins
Pesterchum Name: grandCannoneer [GC]
Symbol: Silver Bullet
Height: 5'4"
Text Colour: #525c7b
Birthday: July 25
Guardian: Dad (name is unironically 'Dash', but he tries to hide it with a more normal sounding name, like Paul)

Physical description: Extremely long poofy unkempt hair that extends to at least the ground.
White t-shirt with icon.
Blue skirt.
Does not wear shoes, only blue striped socks.
Strife Specibus: NerfBlasterkind (she can replace the darts' rubber caps with something harder for actual damage, though they won't penetrate without further alchemization from the baseline)

Fetch Modus:
Defuse Modus: Item is placed inside a bomb when retrieval is attempted. Defusal of bomb before fuse goes out is necessary to retrieve item. If defusal is unsuccessful, item will be locked back into modus. Larger/more valuable items have a shorter fuse. An option on the back of the modus can be flipped on that makes it if defusal is unsuccessful, the item is permanently and irretrievably destroyed. Explosion does not actually affect anything within the 'physical world'.

Classpect: Thief of Blood
Typing Quirks: all lowercase. uses contractions and punctuation. frequently utilizes periods, except at the end of messages. will utilize exclamation marks and question marks at the end of messages, when applicable

Personality: Short version: Smug, insomniac, woman who likes it when people rely on her. Likes guns, but her dad doesn't allow it, so she collects nerf blasters instead. Likes history, specially military history. Is confident and secure in her personality, but has a toxic mentality that could lead to her hurting others simply so they have no option but to be dependent on her, as she enjoys being validated by being relied upon and craves friendship and responsibility. She knows how to be nice, which allows her to lock more depressed people into friendships with her - this isn't necessarily a SUPER bad thing for them, but is obviously not good either, and it always takes a very long time for actual harm to happen to them, and very much in small increments. By the time you realize she's fucked up your ability to be independent, she's already become too addicting. Always wants to be first choice. Will do your homework for you. Will take over your kingdom for you. Will become President of the United States for the POTUS.
LONG VERSION (over ~700 words):
Spoiler
Show
She's a smug girl who exudes an air of confidence to those who observe her exterior. She's also an insomniac and is known to have extreme trouble sleeping - though she wouldn't tell you about it, of course. She can't seem vulnerable. Internally, though she really is confident and loves many parts of herself, she
a. believes herself to be unreliable to others
b. believes others to be worse off than her at all times
which becomes a problem, as she begins to overcompensate by forcing others to rely on her. During group projects, she dominates and does all the work for everyone else. When she hears someone having trouble with some form of responsibility, like homework, and it is within her knowledge to help, she not only will help but do it for them, in such a way that they don't learn anything - forcing them to ultimately hit the same roadblock again, which given the fact she's competent only makes them obligated to seek her out again. She doesn't really go as far as to create problems for people just so she can fix them for that person, but she could easily reach that level if given enough encouragement ('fly pupa fly', but with the express intent of pampering the cripple than tormenting them, which is another form of disgusting toxic asshole but on a whole different direction). It doesn't help that she adores responsibility and being around people, feels she has never quite enough of it, and craves it. Also, she has a nasty habit of locking friends in whenever she invites them over, as she believes she's the only one who decides when they can come out.

That being said, though her toxic mentality is bad, she does love herself, which is a lot more than teens her age could say. She's secure in her identity and her interests, and can generally acknowledge what she is and isn't adequate on (for example, she sure as hell can't code - but she doesn't really see it as a bad thing) without feeling too bad about it. She can handle hours of tasks most would consider menial or boring, such as handling paperwork, and is generally prone to organizing and maintaining most things she finds to be messy. She's a decent leader, not necessarily always in terms of personality but in terms of designation of responsibility, handling details, and other such work that many other teens her age don't care about or find fulfilling. In that sense, she has great potential to grow. Whether or not this is a positive given her... quirks is up to you, but she's also really, really good at listening to emotionally troubled people without feeling drained.

Responsibility defines her life. She can't really sit around without having something to do, especially if it's something she has to do. And too much playtime and not work can begin to stress her out. Of course, she also dislikes talking about this - sitting down and having a true feelings jam that doesn't feel onesided is essentially impossible for her. She'll listen to you, all day if needed, but you'll be hard pressed to get a confession of how she's feeling out of her, at least not directly. That being said, it's less that she emotionally represses as much as she hates talking about what's wrong. She's the kind of person to cry in solitude than seek help.

She has a variety of interests, including guns (which her dad does not allow her to own for obvious reasons, so she settles with nerf blasters), military history (and a bit of geopolitics in general), she watches a little bit of anime (taking a special interest in magical girl anime) although she generally enjoys reading western books more, she enjoys horror movies (especially when she has somebody a little more cowardly with her), and due to her dad's connections with scholars, she also reads up on a lot of various different fields of study, especially physics, which is her dad's expertise, though she takes more of an interest in history (mentioned before), chemistry, biology, amongst others. She has a collection of model kits of various WW2 planes and tanks, harmless but expensive, which is fine as her dad owns a significant amount of money.
Backstory: Dad is Mr. Science Man, has like 5 PhDs which he displays proudly in his house, which makes everyone think he's a quack doctor but no, dude's for real. Because of this, Lana had a bit of an easy life - learnt a lot, dad has lots of money, could go anywhere she wanted and do anything she wanted. But she never really did. She just went to school, and hung out with every classmate she ever encountered. Dad got kinda weirded out at this, tried to teach her science. She went along with it, and was pretty good at it, but didn't really care about anything. Started collecting nerf blasters and model kits and shit, which her dad thought was fine (he's ride or die for the most serious shit, and unironically doesn't care if his daughter is having fun, and flips out at the weirdest stuff). She's always had a bit of a tough time inviting friends over because they'd see the 50 copies of Bill Nye the Science Guy strewn about on the living room and carpet and give up, but she'd lock the door on them and force them to stay until they cried. Currently just looking for some bros and also maybe a career choice later in life, which stresses her out a lot because she feels like she NEEDS to start thinking about a job. Little does she know. Little does she know.

Arc: There are two ways this whole dealio could go - she could go down the dark path and fuck up the session trying to get people to rely exclusively on her, or she could end up growing up as an individual and realizingthat not only do people require independence, the fact they have their own struggles with things Lana does not doesn't mean they need help or that they are inferior to her, and in fact it is more helpful for them to deal with their own issues by themselves. She needs to balance her life by seeking independence and finding value in having alone time as well as pursuing her own goals, separate from everyone else's, and it's important for her to realize that merely by doing what she can and not creating artificial situations she's already being plenty of help - she's competent, confident and secure, which is more than many can say and already makes her a relatively valuable asset by itself without needing to mess people's lives up for it. She has good intentions, really, and is certainly empathetic, but has a deeply self-centered streak that messes that all up.
I am a person who has English as their second language. Please bear with me.

argentErudite
Classpect: Mage of Void

Post by argentErudite » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:29 pm

Gotcha, Vaska. PM the personality or classpect you want, and I'll give some advice on it's counterpart if you want.

Also, egg; That is literally, absolutely the perfect Thief of Blood backstory and personality.
Please allow me to introduce myself... I'm a man of wealth... and taste.
In all seriousness, I'm just a teenage Homestuck with a penchant for character creation.
The Glory is a question. My answer, like The Moth's, is yes.

SinkingSailor
Pronouns: He/Him

Post by SinkingSailor » Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:54 pm

Name: Dell Altone
Pesterchum Name: monotonousConformity
Symbol: Fireball
Height: 5'10"
Text Colour: #800000
Birthday: 12th of September
Guardian: Sister, Mira.
Physical description: Average build, pale skin, spiked forward dark-ish brown hair, red eyes, red tinted v-shaped sunglasses
Strife Specibus: Hammerkind.
Fetch Modus: Pinata (Break the pinata to win your item. The bigger the item, the thicker the pinata. Plus, the pinata's in the shape of them item :>)
Classpect: Page of Blood
Typing Quirks: all lowercase, sort of laid-back writing style, EXCEPT FOR WHEN HE'S EXCEPTIONALLY ANGRY, or when he NEEDS to put emphasis on something. there are exceptions, for when he wants to put in specific emotion.
Personality and Backstory: Dell wasn't raised very well, his parents would constantly yell at him for stupid shit and then turn around minutes later and act like children of god. His parents disappeared when Dell was young, and his sister, Mira, moved in to take care of him, causing a bit of whiplash. His sister is very easygoing, and would constantly try to reassure Dell. Dell now tries to be nice and caring to people, but usually fails because he isn't exactly well in tune with people, made worse by the fact that he gets aggressive easily, even if it's only people poking a bit of fun at him jokingly, since he doesn't know that they're just messing around due to not really talking to people. Dell also tries to be more honest than others would be, usually speaking his exact opinion unless he felt it would be detrimental to himself or the person he's talking to.

(i like never write character sheets lemme know if i did anything wrong)
DONT YOU LECTURE ME WITH YOUR 30 DOLLAR HAIRCUT :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal:

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:42 am

Alright, gotcha. Since we've got two good and interesting characters of the same aspect, looks like we're going 14 players.

Vaska, Hope doesn't quite fit your character as is. Space and Life are the creativity aspects, whilst Hope is the belief one, and darkness and chaos are associated with Space, Void and Rage. I can't quite pin down the class though, can you give me a bit more of the personality? Of course, you can ignore me without consequence, and wow did that sound sarcastic when I said it aloud. You are perfectly and completely free to keep your classpect as is, or listen to my advice. Neither will get you kicked out. I just like to make things fit neatly, is all.
Sinking, you're good. That's well done.
Last edited by argentErudite on Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
In all seriousness, I'm just a teenage Homestuck with a penchant for character creation.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:51 am

Yes I just want to confirm that I'm fine with bard being my characters class
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:59 am

Gotcha, I'll edit the list.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Name: Sami Katelyn (Likes to be called Samantha sometimes by her peers.)

Pesterchum Name: alchemicalShadows

Symbol: Potion Flask (Which changes due to her wardrobifier or at least an outdated version of which she brought with some of her savings. Currently the Symbol can go between full, half full and empty.) and Key (Only one version of it.)

Height: 4'11" (In reality she does get a growth spurt in a few years)

Text Colour: #daa520

Birthday: August 07

Guardian: Sis Nina

Physical Description: A-Bob Haircut of medium lenght that's smooth and black. She wears a orange coat or an amber jacket most of the time, accompanied with white shorts. Mostly wears differents socks unintentionally and white shoes. Her body build is lean and she's shorter than her coplayers. The color of her eyes is Amber.

Strife Specibus: Keykind. She formerly had Flaskkind, but her mischievous sister had managed to swap her Strife specibus alongside her modus with something more inconvenient. Right now her only weapon is a simple old key.

Fetch Modus: Fidget Spinner Modus. Simply spin it until it ejects the item you want, kind of like a roulette modus. But less complex and twice as frustrating, since if it stops on a empty slot you must try again.

Her former fetch modus was Alchemy.

Classpect: Heir of Heart.

Typing quirk: lack of capitalization, but uses punctuation. albeit sometimes she uses it on the wrong places or skips them unintentionally.

Personality: Sami is rather friendly, but also lacks seriousness. She's also laidback and naive, getting usually confused often as to why certain things are important despite their irrelevancy. Sami is somewhat shy offline, yet she's a social butterfly online (also flirty). Emotion-wise, she's easily passionate about what she likes and yet on the flip side she can get just as easily disheartened, but picks herself back up and bottles up that demotivation. She has some self destructive tendencies she hasn't noticed which goes in hand with her tendency to take a gung-ho approach to things disregarding consequences.

Backstory: Sami is an almost normal neighborhood girl. She's almost normal in the sense that she has taken interest in Alchemy, due to watching the entirety to Fullmetal Alchemist and as a result she has converted part of her room into a makeshift alchemy lab. Sometimes she consults the teachers on the school about the subject with impeccable curiosity. She has been in contact with Cole on and off because partly their interests coincide in a way (Even so as going on the record to childishly request Cole to forge her a metallic arm, in the off-chance one of her alchemy sessions go wrong.).

((After all the original goal of Alchemy was to convert regular metals such as silver into gold, so you'd think a blacksmith and an alchemist would be in touch.))

________

Here's my entry. I'll take advice argent.
Last edited by Nep on Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Nep, you fit Heir of Heart well. You're in. The arc of an Heir is to adapt, to not get stuck, and Heart is empathy, compassion, etc. Your arc will be something to do with escaping a toxic relationship, whether it's familial, romantic, etc. Sami will likely not want to do this, as Heirs of Heart are classically easy to form attachments and hard to break them, even if it's healthier for them. The whole challenge will be to overcome your own nature and say, "This far, no further", to not be walked all over.

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:55 pm

Character list so far. We're more than halfway there, now, with 10/14 players.

argentErudite: Mage of Void
egg: Thief of Blood
SinkingSailor: Page of Blood
BrobyBDark: Knight of Rage
MP the OP OG: Bard of Life
Nep: Heir of Heart
VASKA: Sylph of Hope
Sokota: Seer of Hope
tenebrousMothwing: Prince of Time
bigfoot: Rogue of Space
Last edited by argentErudite on Mon Dec 09, 2019 6:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Sokota
Pronouns: he/they

Post by Sokota » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:04 pm

Name: Luke Barclay
Pesterchum Name: spectralConstable
Symbol: Loch Ness creature (cartoonish, not photorealistic)
Height: 5’9
Text Colour: #c6bcdb
Birthday: April 21
Guardian: Robb (Father)
(BRIEF) Physical description: Long black hair and glasses. Somewhat athletic body. Usually wears a white t-shirt, jeans with a belt on, and running shoes.
Strife Specibus: Binocularkind.
Fetch Modus: Magic Circle Modus. Picked up card will enter through the slot in the middle of the circle, and cards will shuffle clockwise, pushing the card to the left of the picked up card out of the modus.
Classpect: Seer of Void
Typing Quirks: Capitalized sentences and proper punctuation, usually condenses his main ideas in a single message as opposed to two or three, and capitalizes words related to the Paranormal, such as Ghosts or Monsters.
Personality and Backstory: Luke is an incredibly bookish kid, and started to read and write at a much younger age than his siblings. He has an enormous interest for the paranormal and the unexplained in general, his role model being Fox Mulder from the hit TV series The X-Files. His dream is to become the “greatest paranormal investigator in the world”, and he owns a lot of ghost hunting paraphernalia, such as binoculars, field journals filled with information about all types of sightings, and cameras, which leads to his room being messy most of the time. He has other minor interests, such as listening to music and playing baseball with his brothers, but he prefers to stay in his room analyzing information on the paranormal on the web, or going out for “field missions”. Luke is usually level-headed and kind, but he can get very focused on his investigations and the paranormal and start to distance himself from his friends and family. He also firmly believes that all of the answers to paranormal phenomena and mysteries are out there, and that he will be the one to find them, often quoting his idol: “The truth is out there!”

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:42 am

Hey Sokota! Amazing character, well written backstory, really fits Seer. Thing is though, it we have a Mage of Void, Seer's counterpart in active/passive, and also I think he'd fit hope better. Hope is about beliefs, scaling from naivete to the strongest of religious convitions. Seers of Hope are often in posession of many beliefs, some of which the world refuses to see, because Hope is all about many paths unlike it's counterpart, Rage, who states "this is the only truth". I think a conspiracy theorist who's also a genuinely nice person fits Seer of Hope. Again, and I cannot emphasise this enough, no problem if you don't want to use my reccomendations.

VASKA
Pronouns: She/her, They/them

Post by VASKA » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:39 am

if its possible, id like to keep Niva's classpect as is. I know she has a few traits that are seemingly contradictory to her aspect, but I prefer to paint such things with a broader thematic brush (rose did make a pact with the horrorterrors as a light player, after all). She does match my interpretation of a sylph to a T though, so if any changes have to be made id prefer to at least keep my class.
Only cuties survive the near future

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:15 am

Absolutely fair. I'll update the list.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:09 pm

I'm happy to know that my character fits her intended role. Plus heirs are fun to role-play as, but I ponder how will moon alignments be handled.

(Also connecting the heart player with the void player is unintentional. It keeps happening.)
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

tenebrousMothwing
Pronouns: he/him

Post by tenebrousMothwing » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:41 pm

Name: Eric Barnett
Pesterchum handle: immaculateDeception [ID]
Symbol: Pyramid
Height: 5'9"
Text color: Gold, #B99B00
Birthday: March 27
Guardian: Kirk, Brother
Physical description: Lean build, curly messy short black hair. Rather pale in complexion, has light blue eyes. Typically wears a haphazard, dirtied brown longcoat, full of un-utilized pockets, over his more standard t-shirt, barely protected it from sprays of clay and various adhesives. Gray sweatpants lead down to his black boots. He has glasses but generally wears contacts.
Strife specibus: malletchiselkind
Fetch modus: Sculpture modus. Have to sculpt the shape of the item desired. Varies from clay to wood to stone and other materials, depending on complexity of item. Often pesters his bro to get him something straightforward, to no avail.
Classpect: Prince of Time
Typing quirks: Types with capital letters as normal but rarely uses punctuation, commas replace periods when he really needs to mark a change in thought process, when disinterested drops need for "proper" grammar types with zero punctuation more stream of thought
Laconic speech when upset. Periods utilized.

Personality/History: Rash, headstrong, determined. His distant brother had taught him to be self-sufficient in the extreme, and Eric certainly did not disappoint. Absolutely relentless in whatever goal he directs himself toward, his one goal in life is perfection. Anything less is unimportant in the grand scheme of things. He has little patience in general, and particularly despises the notion of sitting around waiting for an opportunity to come knocking at your door. At his worst, the permanence, or impermanence, of his actions completely fill him with numb dread. His failures are immortal and his successes are transient. The same goes for others, and their ignorance of their situation doesn't protect them at all from the cold progression of reality. These feelings of dread and complete helplessness fuel immense self-hatred, which compels him to act with haste in most serious things he does. The sense of weakness in facing a world that coldly and implacably moves forward. He cannot allow himself to feel it. Every second spend is another one wasted. As such, the boy is rarely at rest, always on the move. The moment he starts stalling is the moment all of those ideas flood back into his mind. As such, he keeps himself focused on the present moment. His main hobby, one which he dedicates himself to relentlessly, is sculpting, perhaps based on the core fear of doing things that will not persist into the future. That said, he rarely completes his various projects, half-finished busts and images fill his room, preferring to move onto greater things instead of squandering his effort on the final details. All trivial casualties in the face of his greatest work, which will emerge some day. It must.
As might be obvious, he is an extremely strong-willed individual, and one with high standards. Those who don't measure up (that is to say, everyone) are generally treated with disdain and face his great arrogance. Not to say he is without virtue even when dealing with others, however. He is adept at getting people to confront their situations instead of simply dawdling and dwelling on matters, and he is not without mercy (though he would be loathe to admit it). As harsh as he might be to people, even his friends, he means it with good intent. If not pushed hard enough, how will they learn to fight reality on their own? That, at least, is what he tries to tell himself when he inevitably ends up alone after a confrontation.

Arc: A few paths seem apparent. He could become convinced that his ability to grow and change is unending, inevitably he'll be able to do everything better than anyone simply due to his undying persistence and dedication to simply becoming more constantly, every step he takes is a step forward while everyone else frets about where they're going. Abusing the powers the game grants him, he could cast aside all restraints he has upon himself and take a shot at power beyond what he could have perceived, crushing the progression of reality under his heel and assuming full control over that piece of reality. Alternatively, he could learn to confront the truth of time. Things do fall apart. Some things are broken forever. Nothing is eternal, but death isn't just an end, it marks a point of transition. And that is the point. Change and progress go hand in hand with decay and destruction. He would learn to shatter the presence of twisted endings, cruel destinies, and frivolous death. Something to that effect.

Please offer your opinion and advice if you think something doesn't quite fit with the classpect in mind. I did some research and hopefully my idea of it is fairly solid. I'm somewhat unconvinced on the strife specibus, but the idea of placing a chisel to initiate a move then smash with the mallet to execute it and perhaps cause an effect sounds pretty interesting, even if it's a bit clunky.
Would you like my hat?

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:54 pm

You're in. You're a bit more Time-y than a prince of Time would be, being that they resemble Space players, but that's completely fine, no changes needed. Prince of Time specific powers, as opposed to the general time powers, are stuff like deleting certain stretches of time altogether, like cutting a film reel, or cracking stone. You're good on all counts. Also, whilst loops are more a Knight thing, and Dave could have hundreds at once, you can still have one or two on the go without losing track.

tenebrousMothwing

Post by tenebrousMothwing » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Sounds good to me. Hopefully I wasn't the only one to immediately think of training/study montages with that descriptions of powers, haha. I'm not quite sure what destroying through Time could entail, but we got plenty of time (ha) to figure that out and it's not really pressing atm so we can talk about stuff like that later on or something. Looking forward to seeing more applications, and glad to meet my fellow session members!
Last edited by tenebrousMothwing on Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Would you like my hat?

bigfoot
Classpect: Page of Space
Moon: Prospit

Post by bigfoot » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Name: Cane Ludson
Pesterchum Name: irreverantDeviser
Symbol: Peace sign
Height: 5'7
Text Colour: #40BF80
Birthday: 03/21/2004
Guardian: Arch, Father
Physical description: Athletic build with black wavy hair that falls to shoulder length. Light tan with pale green eyes. Usually seen wearing patchwork team jerseys with peace signs haphazardly sewn to the front along with random colors from other teams, athletic shorts and sneakers covered in stickers

Strife Specibus: BaseballBatKind just one of the many sports his father put him into

Fetch Modus: Scramble Modus, put the item together from panels of it jumbled up. If messed up, the item wont come out and if messed up enough a random item will be ejected at high speed from the modus

Classpect: Rogue of Space

Typing Quirks: Never afraid to use emoticons or draw out/use onomatopoeia. Addresses others as my man, my guy my dude etc regardless of who they are, almost always lowercase
ooooo sounds like a plan my man :D

Personality and Backstory: Cane is compliant, eager and self-hesitant in most aspects of his life. Due to his almost perpetually unsatisfied Father, he is quite ingrained in most sports or other manly activities in order to get closer to him though it never feels like he does it right. In things like soccer and baseball, he will always find himself passing rather than doing a task or scoring a goal himself, more confident in others abilities and helping them than he is completing it on his own much to his fathers ire. His interests include paleontology, specifically paleo Art where artists are allowed to draw their interpretation of what an animal could've looked like, no matter how outlandish and ridiculous each drawing allows for new thought and consideration and Cane has always enjoyed that welcoming aspect of it. Also, its the only art his father ever encouraged as the animals were gnarly enough to be considered not "soft" or "non-manly". He also enjoys when, in early years, fossils would be mismatched creating weird amalgams that made no sense, those are just fun to him. In that spirit, he enjoys taking old jerseys or clothing and putting them together in order to create weird multi team tees with his signature peace sign on the front as usual. He enjoys adding his own flair to the things he does even if they're purely for the benefit of others like his sports playing for his father. His cheers and 'special' kicks. pitches and swings however often get in the way of playing the sport correctly so those dont shine through as often as they used to. He has a hard time understanding his strengths and limits so rather than dwell on it, he puts his confidence in others and their abilities to do tasks. A goal made by him and a goal made by a friend who he passed too are just as good in his book, though his father doesnt seem to agree.
Last edited by bigfoot on Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

argentErudite

Post by argentErudite » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:32 pm

Yes, you're in. Good personality for Rogue of space too, I like it. One thing though. You forgot to put the name at the top. I know it's Cane because of the backstory, but I'd like the surname as well.

bigfoot
Classpect: Page of Space
Moon: Prospit

Post by bigfoot » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Thank you, glad my character works! and haha sorry about that didnt notice i missed it during the copy paste, edited it ASAP