Open Trollian Multi-User Chat

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
finallyDeme
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Re: Open Trollian Multi-User Chat

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Cedric, realizing what was going on, traced SS's ip address, found that it was nearby, and went to the hive to rescue her.
Read Regionlocked on mspfa!

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by Nep » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:07 pm

(( Btw Astridify. Before you ask, no your character is not dead. But you can fight them drones if you wanna survive. I apologize for the suddenness.))
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

bathtimebird
Classpect: Prince of Time

Post by bathtimebird » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:40 am

It's a cool Alternian evening. Its hellish sun has just crept below the horizon, and little Nickey rises from his coffin shaped recuperacoon, grabs his slime-covered blanket, and immediately "swoops" over to his computer chair with all the grace of a blind bat lusus.

SB: /...greatings, creatures of the living...\
SB: /...i have come today to impart onto you all a great deal of wisdom...\
SB: /...when you get up out of your coffin in the young hours of the night, like me...\
SB: /...make sure the green slime stuff DOESN'T get onto your grubtop...\
SB: /...i'm on my third one, can yo believe that...\
SB: /...it's getting harder and harder to get other trolls to stand outside their hive with their's in hand...\

Nep

Post by Nep » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:01 am

=> CH: Be a bit surprised.

He'd like to be surprised, he isn't. His friend had told him the drone security tends to bug out from time to time and that apparently there's a secret project involving hacking the mainframe of the drones, he didn't involve himself with it and yet he told him it was an impossible ordeal since the security layers are tigthly knit.

People are really naive and he despised these kind of stupid beliefs so you shut them down and he'd go on his own way.

He sits on the ground as he rubs his head and continues contacting, the hit that the jadeblood gave him does really smarts.

CH: maYb3 You could buY a slim3 r3sis7an7 husk7op or buY a bunch of spar3 on3s vampir3 pupa.
CH: impor7an7 p3opl3 ar3 7alking righ7 now 7hough abou7 busin3ss, b3sid3s do You 3v3n plaY anY7hing or wha7?
CH: I b37 You hav3 a good 7im3 a7 Your hiv3, I'm s7ill no7 sur3 whY pupa m3 chos3 7o cr3a73 a hiv3 wi7h a lo7 of s7airs and som3 n3ighbors in 7h3 sam3 building I gu3ss.
CH: o7h3r 7han 7ha7 7h3r3's no7 much 3ls3 I can sugg3s7. How much do You 3v3n know abou7 7his vampir3 s7uff anYwaY

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:07 am

SB: I KNOW A LOT ABOUT THEM SHUT UP!!!!
SB: /...um, excuse me...\
SB: /...i promise that won't happen again...\
SB: /...anyway, onto other matters...\
SB: /...it is difficult for me to buy things...\
SB: /...i'd rather keep the details scarce...\
SB: /...but there is a way i can do business with you...\
SB: /...just tell me where you live, and send a photo of what you look like online...\

Nep

Post by Nep » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:51 am

==> CB: Contemplate.

He does so for a few moments, another highblood is asking him to do some business. . . Well he sounds like a pupa so he supposes there is no harm in it. He's used to seeing a lot stuff himself, he would simply sigh and snap a photo of his current location. He has his trusty knife anyway.

CH: alrigh7 alrigh7.
CH: You hav3 Yours3lf a d3al in doing busin3ss, Ill s3nd som37hing 7o You and onlY You, 7his b3773r no7 b3 anY kind of 7rick.
CH: now 7h3n com3, pl3as3. don'7 k33p m3 wai7ing and b3 fas7.

-- contumaciousHighbinder [CH] has sent the file loca7ion.png to supremeBatchild[SB] --

It would be followed by a prompt for SB to accept the file to download it. He would patiently await as he took something out of his pocket and put it on his mouth. Then he took out the alternian equivalent to a lighter and lit it.... He relaxes a bit, he had taken a bit of habit on smoking, but lately he had been ditching it to save on money.

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:00 am

The picture downloaded at a snail's pace. He didn't really get good wifi up in his room. When he was finished, he printed the photo out and placed it on a pile of crudely drawn fanart sitting on his table. In his excitement, he almost forgot to add one more thing.

SB: /...oh i almost forgot...\
SB: /...bring out about five grubtops...\
SB: /...and put them in a suitcase! or something!
SB: /...crud, i fudged that up...\

Nep

Post by Nep » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:22 am

==> CB: Retrieve Stuff.

He keeps calmly smoking as soon as he received the reply, he does not groan. Figures, he's a demanding customer. He took a good drag out of his cigarette and as he took the cigar out of his mouth he exhaled a puff of smoke, he hated the headaches from its scent and yet it was relaxing. He messaged the kid in return as he flicked his cigarette.

CH: hm alrigh7, 7ha7ll b3 fas7, l37 m3 ch3ck mY s7orag3. maYb3 i7ll b3 quick hold on.
CH: jus7 wai7 for m3 73ll 7h3 gr33nligh7

He would move his hand towards his head and pressed the tip of his fingers against his head. He would immediately begin to use his mind control on the lusii to make them open their cages and find five of the promised husktops. Then proceeded to fit them neatly into a nice and spacious suitcase, he then proceeded to return them back to their cages and made sure they were locked, but he wasn't done as he finally had his lusus deliver his suitcase to him.

He breaks the mind control once all is done.

==> CH: Proceed to be smothered by your lusus.

Geez! Not now! He was being caught in her slow and yet caring grip, as if trying to pamper him with affection. He'd sigh as he guessed it's unavoidable, at least she learned to not crush him to death in her grip, her snake-like figure and smooth scales facilitated her to stay on him, while her feathered wings embrace him.

CH: all don3, bu7 be fas7 as I hav3 7o r37urn mY lusus to my hive...
CH: you b3773r no7 7ak3 7oo long, vampire.

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:13 am

SB: /...good...\
SB: /...don't move a muscle...\

SB takes his newly printed photo and leaves his respiteblock. He walks down several flights of stairs in his grand, overly complicated hive. Only a scant bit of moonlight creeps through the windows, as they are all boarded up. It takes a while for him to reach the tallest structure in his hive, a grand clock-belltower. He beckons his lusus, a monstrously large vampire bat, to fly down from her roost. He shows her the photo, and the beast knows where to find this young troll simply from looking at the background. With a goodbye hug, his lusus takes off through the belfry.

The monster bat flies for a good 10 minutes before she finds her quarry. She ducks and grabs the luggage of grubhusktops, snatches the businesstroll with her claws, then flies home.

Astridify
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Witch of Hope

Post by Astridify » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:39 am

...Back with SS

When CH’s reply finally dinged in, Astrid had been more than delighted. She wanted to see just exactly how mad she could get them, and they were looking promising. Unfortunately however, Astrid cannot see into the future or detect doom, and was quite startled when she heard the whirling of drones overhead.

The possibility they were coming for someone else was ruled out already due to the fact she purposely built her hive in a open and unpopulated place.

Her cheetah lusus was up before the drones even arrives but sometimes that wasn’t enough. In the second of clarity before the drones hit, Astrid quickly jumped out of the covers that once kept her warm sitting up against her recuperacoon, and looked for a suitable strife specibus. Potion-kind...Hockeystick-kind...Horn-kind..? She threw the former part of her horns backwards, forgetting in her haste she had turned it into a strife specibus as a joke. Hearing the drones approaching even quicker, she quickly equipped her Staff-kind and jumped out of her window with her lusus.

Immediately after, the room she had been in just a second ago was completely destroyed, including her the husktop she invested most of her high blood budget in.

“No!! Why that?!”

She didn’t have much time to grieve though because as soon as the drones finish destroying her hive, they turned to her.

“Ugh...well fuck.”

She looked down at her staff and gripped it harder in her palms. She wasn’t a psiionic...she wasn’t a seadweller...and she had no special items or powers. But after years of dreaming about this staff and searching around for it in the real world, she believed that it could actually be her time to shine.

“Alright let’s do thi- AHH!”

Astrid fell forwards as PG accidentally collided with her, sending them both tumbling to the ground. Her lusus fought to protect them both as they caught up with eachother.

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:34 pm

AC: So utterly and terribly sorry for the sudden and precipitous delay in mine posts upon this delightful forum of communication.
AC: My most astute and perspicacious of agents and I were having a discussion of utmost import and paramountcy, concerning many distinct and preponderant issues.
AC: Now then, where was I before my crucially conspicuous attention was shifted away from the matters at hand?
AC: Hmm...
AC: Ahh, yes! I am remembering now. :]
AC: Down to business, and the brass tax of things.
AC: My dearest and most chocolatey of bronzes, known by the abbreviated moniker of "CH"; I must regret to inform you that I will no longer be able to make a purchase from your entirely esteemed and honorably distinguished wears.
AC: It appears ~ from what I have seen whilst perusing the sites and semblances of high~artistry ~ that Vangog is no longer "in vogue", as we aristocratic collectors and connoisseurs of canvases do say amongst ourselves.
AC: Therefore, I am loathe to inform you that I must decline your most generous of offers at this point in time. :[
AC: Terribly and utterly truly sorry, that I am! But you too must understand that we imperial and aqueous sorts of highbred individuals need also fall in line so absolutely and altogether with ourselves.
AC: Imagine the sheer dread and terror that would afflict mine delicate sensibilities were I to invite such venerated and reverent guests ~ such as those admirably awe~inspiring fellow sea~dwelling aficionados I call my kin ~ unto my hive.
AC: Only for them witness outdated and out~moded pieces of art displayed so carelessly and negligently upon its otherwise impeccably immaculate walls!
AC: Ohh, the shame of it all! :[
AC: Such contempt and scandal I do already feel, even just imagining such things in mine own head.
AC: Surely you understand, do you not? This utterly heinous burden that I must bear, as the noblest of nobles imbibed with extraordinarily violet hues. And yet, it is one that I sustain willingly! For the sake of mine own self, and all that is empirically noble and pulchritudinous in this lifetime.
AC: Such is what we ocean~dwelling creatures of reverence and refinement were ~ beyond all reasonable doubt ~ made for.

Nep

Post by Nep » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:38 pm

==> CH: Retrieve Stuff.

He saw a particularly huge Nightscreecher from afar. He glanced at it as he tried to calm down his lusus from hissing and getting aggresive, he would feel like he was being constricted a bit so he gave the good ol' mind control to get her to unsqueeze him. He was a bit intrigued that the lusus served to him as the delivery method, possibly he didn't want to risk his own life?

He would reply to him moments before the snatchery as he would mindcontrol his own lusus back to the hive. Presumably for own safety since Lusii were still animals regardless, even if primitive in mindset.

CH: okaY 7h3 d3liv3rYlusus is h3r3, pl3as3 do 7ak3 of 7ha7 shipm3n7. 7h3Y should b3 good 3nough 7o r3sis7 anY kind of subs7anc3s a7 7h3 mom3n7, also 7h3Y hav3 gam3s ins7all3d if Your3 in73r3s73d. consid3r i7 a m3r3 fr33bi3 from mY fri3nd who s37 7h3s3 7hings up.
CH: how3v3r 7h3 gam3s ar3 fr33bi3s, bu7 i s7ill n33d Your 3nd of 7h3 d3al. giv3 m3 7h dosh, as in 7h3 mon3Y vampir3 pupa. b3caus3 7h3s3 ar3n7 3asY 7o g37 for anY 7roll, l3ss alon3 5 of 7h3 sam3 kind.
CH: also n3a7 lusus b7w, i7s no wond3r You liv3d so long b3caus3 i7 looks ra7h3r s7rong and i7 can pro73c7 You qui73 3asilY.
CH: wai7 wha7 7h3 fuc-

Then just as suddenly it happened, he was snatched by the gigantic nightscreecher. He would begin to freak the fuck out as he got up in the air higher as the lusus was carrying both the suitcase and himself. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE KID PLANNING?! He spent a good while flipping out in ther entire trip!

If Nickey had bothered to check upon the eventual arrival of the bussinesstroll, I'll tell in advance what games the husktops have:

1 copy of Excavator Threshcutioner ( Alternian Shovel Knight ).
1 copy of Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines ( CH and his friend weren't sure how the hell these games got in there )
1 copy of Kid Dracula. ( Same as above. )
A bunch of shitty romhacks from various alternian games.
1 Copy of Group Fortification 2 ( Alternian Team Fortress 2 )

That was quite the haul in terms of games truly by courtesy of CH himself.

==> CH: Answer AC

HE CANNOT ANSWER AC NOR HE CAN BE RENDERED IN A PROPER WAY BECAUSE HE IS TOO BUSY BEING SHITHIVE MAGGOTS AND FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT FROM THIS IMPROMPTU FLIGHT THAT NICKEY HAD ARRANGED FOR HIM.

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:15 pm

WS:so i've just been looking at the chat and i wonder what's going on with ch

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:41 pm

> PG's Lusus: Show up.

Jadebloods don't usually have a lusus, but at three sweeps, this one basically chose Cedric/PG. A giant dragon lusus. Perfect for obliterating drones! More than a couple of the drones are taken out just by the fire, the rest torn apart by the claws of it.

CEDRIC: [-] there we go!

(( Also, I'm gonna be making a forum channel thing called "Open Alternian Multi-Person Live Action" for the real life actions of Astrid and Cedric so that we don't flood this ))

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Thu Jan 02, 2020 4:09 pm

(Haha Awesome, ill start doing stuff there)

bathtimebird

Post by bathtimebird » Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:00 am

After a grueling long ten minutes, Nickey's lusus returned from her task. She swooped down the belltower with her cargo in tow, right in front of the pajama wearing recluse. His eyes dart to the husktops. This amount of replacements should last him for many sweeps!

NICKEY: Good! You're here, and mama didn't drop you on accident! Yay!
NICKEY: Mama's such a good lusus!

He runs over to his lusus, stepping on CH on the way. He's careful to avoid the luggage, though. He wraps his arms around his "mama's" foot for a good ten seconds. then focuses his attention on the fresh picked troll.

NICKEY: Okay, I don't really have any money to give you. But I do have lots of stuff in my cool hive!
NICKEY: But, it's all heavy. And huge! I'm gonna need some help moving them to where mama can carry 'em out.

Nickey gestures towards the hallway leading out of the belltower.

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:00 pm

(Alright, I think it’s about time that we revive this roleplay considering I’ve already grown attached to everybody’s character’s and we’ve already strapped ourselves in for good. All in favor say “I”!)

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:40 pm

(( I! ))

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:26 pm

(Welp, I suppose one “I” is good enough! :] As usual, anybody can still join the RP at any time so yeah. I’m gonna start posting new stuff in the live action thing since that’s where I personally left off)

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:56 pm

(gonna post this here too just in case)

sleepyStarlight[SS] has rejoined the memo!

SS: ...iiim back, doooouuuuucheebags