Open Trollian Multi-User Chat

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
snarfgargle

Re: Open Trollian Multi-User Chat

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:32 pm

AC: Ahh, so you will never be properly and sincerely bequeathed with the comforting privilege of passing anointedly into true extradition with the more disciplined and eloquently raised jades.
AC: What an indescribably unique and bemusing notion, to be speaking now with one such lesser~born as yourself who will ~ beyond all reasonably assumed doubts and demurrals ~ be assuredly culled in the near and contiguously foreseeable future.
AC: I have oft heard the phrase "dead man walking" spoken within the range of mine ears, but to now see it so blatantly acted out before me in such a haphazard and nonchalant manner as this is ominously exhilarating.
AC: But enough about such perfectly ghastly and poignantly rancorous matters! My glaringly marvelous and benevolent spirit is only capable of processing so much dour and debaucherous shenanigans within such a succinct realm of time.
AC: What sort of "in73r3s7ing" wares do you happen have available for purchase, bronzeblood? I am the sort of cosmopolitan and affluently prosperous highblood who does so enjoy the extravagant luxury afforded by online shopping every once in a willing while. :]

finallyDeme
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:38 pm

[PG]: [-] what [-]
Read Regionlocked on mspfa!

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by Nep » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:00 pm

==> CH: Smile smoothly at finally someone biting the bait.

It's now or never, thankfully he was planning to make this violetblood a casual client of his. Higher castes make up most of his own funds anyway as opposed to the lowblooded trolls who live in the slums. He'd remember his selection carefully and rubbed his hands together as he'd size his digital client. His speech gives away that he is the kind to look into frivolities and other stuff of the sort, probably the kind of troll who would be interested in Jewelry or Finely Crafted Sculptures, other things would be pieces of art and such things of the sort.

CH: w3ll if You'd lik3 7o know, w3 hav3 a fin3 s3l3c7ion of pain7ings, j3w3lrY, sculp7ur3s and such 7hings and Y37 7hos3 ar3n'7 7h3 onlY 7hings I s3ll. I also off3r 7o s3ll 7hings 7ha7 ar3 pr377Y basic such as w3aponrY or food. If You r3qu3s7 for som37hing sp3cific 7ha7 I migh7 no7 hav3.
CH: in which cas3 id jus7 arrang3 a f3w calls 7o g37 wha7 You wan7 and 7h3 s3rvic3 do3s includ3 shipping, as in s3nding s7uff ov3r 7o You.
CH: i7 should b3 fairlY quick sinc3 7h3 d3liv3rY boY do3s his job b3s7, 3v3n if You liv3 in 7h3 middl3 of 7h3 oc3an, sir AC.

He'd have to treat the Waders with respect obviously and yet regardless he'd get the nifty ammount of cash from it. He finished doing the call as soon as the guy on the other end told you they were on it... Hah. Just they better wait, it could take some hours as the guy told you since he's already busy with his shit on trollchan. Despite the guy being a prick, you've known him for aquite a while and in fact you met the guy there, then afterward you exchanged your real trolltags after divulging your fake ones in order to trade each other's real ones. Ever since then the guy would help you and you'd split some of the money with him if a highblood paid you some of the cash.
Last edited by Nep on Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Astridify
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Witch of Hope

Post by Astridify » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 pm

The Indigo blood would raise an eyebrow sleepily from behind her screen, the multicolored text casting a bright light over her face. She almost wanted to laugh at how stupid this exchange was, but didn’t feel like waking up her cheetah-lusus that lay right besides her. She loved her lusus very much but she was feeling tired right now, as per usual, and didn’t feel like having to get up and do all the chores having a custodian requires.

She was intrigued at the fact that one of the low bloods of the chat room and one of the higher ups were actually about to make a deal. She even decided to forget exactly how stupid it really was.

SS: ...haha iiis AC seeriiioooouuuuusly eenoooouuuuugh oooof a priiick toooo acceept thiiis ooooffeer?
SS: ...fiiind oooout neext tiiimee oooon eexplooooriiing thee stuuuuupiiideest chat rooooooooms toooo eever eexiiist iiin trooooll hiiistoooory!

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:46 pm

AC: Oh dear. Mayhaps I am still using far too eloquent vocabularical preferences for such a benighted jade?
AC: I once again forget mineself, and how I am currently surrounded by the common folk who are wholly and entirely unused to such facund and magniloquent mannerisms of speech.
AC: Pardon my high~class and exceptionally verbose methods of communication. :]
AC: I was simply overtaken by the superlative idea of speaking so completely and casually to a troll who will surely and certainly be culled in the most forthcoming of futures.
AC: In fact, I should express my sheer and most affable amazement that a drone hasn't already plucked and pulverized you in some such way, shape, or form.
AC: Though I will also be entirely willing to suppose that it is simply a matter of time before an intruding interloper such as yourself is harvested and mashed into a repugnant and unrecognizable harlequin paste.
AC: If you are capable of catching the meaning behind my more simple and straightforward words now. ;]

AC: As for the partaking in purchasing and procuring of goods from a most esteemed and assuredly reputable vendor, I am ~ most notably ~ in the market for something unique and utterly contemporary.
AC: I have many such works and noteworthy pieces of artistry and ingenuity already on display around my residence of choice.
AC: Thus, it will undeniably have to be an item so remarkable and breathtakingly spectacular as to catch mine eye right away.
AC: One of your lesser~born societal standing would not just so happen as to have such a novelty arrangement of accoutrements available for purchase now, would they? :]

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:48 pm

[PG]: [-] god i agree [-]
[PG]: [-] SS you're the only sane person here [-]

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:49 pm

[PG]: [!] also ac fuck off [!]

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:54 pm

Astrid(or as you know her as SS) smiled, glad there’s at least one sane person in the chat room. She rubbed her eyes lazily before agreeing with the jadeblood.

SS: ...yeeah haha fuuuuuck yoooouuuuu AC

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:13 pm

AC: Now, now, my dearest and most humorously esteemed of inerudite jades. No need to resort to using the abominably objectionable vocations of the lowbloods to vent your conspicuous and obvious frustrations regarding your entirely fleeting existence. :]
AC: It is beneath one who is born unto the lineage of the matrons to speak such impertinent words, whether vocally or across our astronomically nebulous webs of communication such as these.
AC: Perhaps, though, I can "cut you some slack" ~ as the lesser~born are oft heard saying ~ given that your inevitable demise could feasibly be around any such corner at a cursory moment's notice!
AC: In fact, I may even be willing to work out some sort of inimitable accord or consummate compromise if you wished to have a more secure and dynamic future.
AC: I am nothing if not utterly cordial and gracious when it comes to such matters as employment. ;]

Nep

Post by Nep » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:15 pm

==> CH: Intervene.

He doesn't need to, the bait has already been bitten and like any fishy chump... The seadweller is already caught in his trap. He knew exactly the exact piece to impress him, these guys are pretty much suckers for art that have some kind of history behind them alongside their impecable rarity. He then proceeded give him his offer, hopefully he finds it interesting enough to fork some cash.

CH: I migh7 hav3 wha7 You'r3 r3qu3s7ing for, som3on3 7h3 o7h3r daY cam3 wi7h 7his in73r3s7ing pi3c3 mad3 bY Vinc3n Vangog. D3pic7ing 7h3 al73rnian nigh7 wi7h an 3xquisi73 3xplosion of colors using onlY 7h3 fin3r pall373s.
CH: according 7o 7h3 p3rson who wan73d 7o g37 rid of i7, who isn7 r3allY much a of a pain7ing p3rson. Th3 man was rumor3d 7o hav3 cu7 off his horns as a sign of his incr3asing insani7Y b3for3 maiming som3 lowbloods wi7h 7h3m b3for3 his culling, claiming 7o b3 h3aring in his madn3ss 7h3 voic3 of 7h3 3mpr3ss h3rs3lf and 7ha7 h3 had mad3 7h3s3 pi3c3s 7o 7rY 7o impr3ss h3r.
CH: sadly mos7 of 7h3s3 pi3c3s had app3ar3d 7o go missing af73r a corsair ambush and som3 had 3s7ima73d i7 7o b3 on3 of 7h3 mos7 valuabl3 pi3c3s. Esp3ciallY consid3ring 7h3 bord3rs w3r3 coa73d wi7h gold.
CH: w3 can absolu73lY n3go7ia73 7h3 pric3 if You d3sir3 so, giv3n 7ha7 7his is on3 of 7h3 mos7 r3c3n7 pi3c3s I hav3 ob7ain3d.

He does admit the indigo was seeming to be annoying, fortunately he can annoy with him in some minor way... Yet it's bet to wait on that as he had to still settle a score with DM.

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:09 pm

The now slightly annoyed indigo blood raised her eyebrows in the direction of her screen. With a quick upwards scroll in which she decided to completely ignore the arrogant violet-blood’s extremely long text, she reminded everyone of the situation.

SS: ...woooow thiis iiis aweesoooomee, juuuuust greeat
SS: ...wee’vee goooot a annooooyiiing priiick, a saleesman, and a actuuuuual NOOOORMAL peersoooon

Astrid however isn’t really annoyed for long, and decides to return to her silent prodding instead. This time, she aimed her focus at the bronze-blood, who in her eyes seemed to be having a little bit too much of a good time. She went with a bold approach this time.

SS: ...and althoooouuuuugh III woooouuuuuld absooooluuuuuteely loooovee toooo seeee AC cheeateed oooouuuuut oooof theeiiir mooooneey, siiincee that looooooooks liiikee eexactly what youuuuu’ree gooooing toooo doooo
SS: ...iii gotta ask CH
SS: ...hoooow ooofteen iiis iiit that yoooouuuuu’ree ablee toooo fiiind vuuuuulneerablee and iiinsuffeerablee eenouuuuugh iiidioooots toooo buuuuuy yoooouuuuur stuuuuuff?

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:20 pm

[PG]: [-] so SS how are you doing [-]

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Astrid took a swift pause from berating CH to respond to the very much less infuriating Jade-blood.

SS: ...heeh iii’m dooooing fiiinee
SS: ...iii’m juuuuust heeree toooo watch thee world buuuuurn
SS: ...iiin fact yoooouuuuu can watch with mee

She directed her attention to the typing... message that was also prefixed by CH’s chumhandle. (Chunhandle... trollhandle?)

She did this, all while forgetting the fact PG could in fact, not see her through their screen.

SS: ...iii’m juuuuust waiiitiiing foooor CH toooo coooomee uuuuup wiiith a reeply that’s as skeetchy as theeiiir seelf

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:42 pm

Cedric, or PG, laughed at that remark.

[PG]: [-] nice [-]

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:24 pm

AC: Ahh, yes indeed! I am incredibly and incredulously familiar with the works of one famously acclaimed and well~renowned Mr. Vangog. :]
AC: As I recall in my infinite and sempiternally perdurable understanding, many of his more idiosyncratic and distinctive works were pilfered by a particularly wretched congregation of Gamblignants and their equally~as~contemptible leader; Marquise Spinneret Mindfang.
AC: Or, "Spinner8", if you are so inclined. ;]
AC: The more noteworthy purloined pieces were never recovered, even after the dreadfully ghastly Marquise met her execrable end at the hands of lesser~born rebels.
AC: It certainly does seem rather fortuitously felicitous, that a lowly bronze such as yourself just so happened to stumble upon an entirely and uniquely misplaced historical item from such a turbulent Alternian era.
AC: Would you not say so? :]

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:30 pm

[PG]: [===] mindfang? [===]

Astridify

Post by Astridify » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:54 pm

SS raises an eyebrow and smirked. People were catching onto CH it seemed, although she still wasn’t even sure if the bronze blood really did anything wrong yet.

SS: ...haha III thiiink mr. viiiooooleet-blooooooood heeree iiis startiiing toooo actuuuuually reealiiizee soooomee stuuuuuff
SS: ...maybee yoooouuuuu areen’t as far goooonee as III ooooriiigiiinally thoooouuuuught

She turned her attention to the jade blood.

SS: ...alsoooo, iiin reegards toooo PG
SS: ...yoooouuuuu doooon’t knoooow whoooo Miiindfang iiis?
SS: ...yknoooow... thee ceeruuuuuleean? thee oooonee whoooo was obseesseed wiiith 8s foooor soooomee reeasoooon

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:01 pm

[PG]: [-] no, that's the problem [-]
[PG]: [-] i know of her a little too well [-]
[PG]: [-] i used to FLARP a lot [-]
[PG]: [=] and i met her [-]

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:21 pm

AC: Yes; dearly departed and dreadful Marquise Spinneret Mindfang.
AC: The pestilently pernicious scourge of Alternia, and its saltiest of high seas.
AC: She was one of the more, let us say, notoriously wicked and dishonorably opprobrious trolls to ever have been enrolled within the despicably deplorable ranks of the Gamblignants.
AC: And it was wholly unusual and unexpected for one such as her ~ an uncouthly discourteous cerulean ~ to have risen with utter precipitancy towards the somewhat considerably reputable tier of Marquise. :/
AC: Such stertorous divisions like are typically and customarily preserved for distinguished ocean~dwellers, such as mine exquisite and immaculately infallible self.
AC: Yet under those morose circumstances that superseded her unprecedented ascension and commandeering of a majestic briny vessel, many more ornery and quarrelsome ceruleans have since followed in her ebullient wake.
AC: Never has there been such a higher~born caste made up entirely of distasteful thieves and other such unpalatable vermin as they!
AC: I daresay it is one such societal stratum that we as a species could wholly and thoroughly live without. :|

Nep

Post by Nep » Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:34 pm

=> CH: Be irritated.

This indigoblood is getting on his nerves already, they just don't know when to quit and more importantly they're being detrimental to his dealings as well as insulting the quality of what he sells... it's true his methods are dubious at best, but he always guaranteed quality. Maybe a reminder should be in order that despite being a highblood they openly claimed against the hemospectrum, but soon something interesting... Will happen as he'd grin. He always anticipated this kind of thing.

CH: im d33plY insul73d Your3 implYing I scam mY cli3n7s and I alwaYs mak3 sur3 i7s 7h3 r3al d3al. As I said 3arli3r I hav3 con7ac7s and on3 of 7h3m had v3rifi3d if i7 was 7h3 r3al d3al, which i7 was.
CH: of cours3 7h3 circums7anc3s ar3 for7una73 and Y37 r3gardl3ss 7h3 p3rson who had giv3n 7h3 pain7ing was a mindl3ss rus7blood who found i7 wash3d up n3ar a b3ach.
CH: Th3Y had i7 for a mon7h, 7h3n 7h3Y d3cid3d 7o hav3 i7 ch3ck3d bY a local his7orian and af73r h3 was don3 73lling h3 proc33d3d 7o kill 7h3 guY. I 7ook i7 for som3 m3ag3r ca3gars, around on3 7housand for 7h3m. Enough for 7h3m 7o subsis7 grubwhich3s and sugarY b3v3rag3s, af73r 7h3Y sold i7 7o m3 I imm3dia73lY I ch3ck3d wi7h on3 of mY con7ac7s and confirm3d 7o m3 i7s 7h3 r3al shi7.
CH: B3sid3s SS if I w3r3 You I'd hav3 mor3 7o worrY 7han m3r3lY qu3s7ioning 7h3 in73gri7Y of mY war3s. ;)
CH: ill simplY sugg3s7 You 7o forg37 Your id3als of r3b3lling agains7 7h3 h3mospectrum.
CH: s33ya SS.

-- SleepyStarlight's [SS's] computer has been culled by drones. --

The ominous sound of drones going towards SS's hive had approached at alarmingly quick pace, it would seem that today it'll be a day for culling. Plus rebel highbloods are more threatening than mere lowbloods. One of them would strike the Indigo's hive and promptly destroy it. Examples had to be made clear or it could be simply a case of false positives, too much rebel-like speak here.

CH: s33.
CH: I 7old 7ha7 saYing 7ha7 shi7 g37s You cull3d.
CH: 7h3Y moni7or public and priva73 cha7s.