The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:18 am

Jaradi turns back toward the ocean before noticing someone else, who had apparently been there for a while.

JARADI: ( hello. sSomething iSs wrong with you. are you well? you do not sSeem very real. i can help with that i think, yeSs? )

She's talking to the void player, who according to their writer is mysteriously corrupted in some way. But... how would Jaradi notice such a thing when it's on a meta level?

thats bëcaüsë i taüght hër thröügh yöü, yöü prick. yöürë taking crëdit dëspitë thë fact yöü dönt plan ön insërting yöürsëlf intö thësë pëöplës störiës. gö fück yöürsëlf. -54

Oh, quiet. I was saying it was strange for her to notice because no one knew you taught her yet! Virruis almighty, I have no idea how She puts up with you and your impatience.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Post by Nep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:23 am

The void player slowly proceeded to get closer and closer to the pair, their intentions were unknown at the moment and still they would take a keen interest on the two. They watch the thirsty human reach for a drink, they ponder a bit if it's another player.

They also ponder why the Purpleblood is taking so long to come back. Maybe they killed the jade for ruining a perfectly good outfit. Before they can take another step they are caught off guard by Jaradi's sudden interruption and turned towards them looking somewhat alarmed. But they are completely unsure if they can just sense, but not see. Or they can see entirely them entirely.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:44 am

The thirsty, thirsty ginger human could've been a player, could've not been one. Likely to be the first option, but it's not as if he's wearing any sort of god tier clothes or blatantly alchemized looking clothes. Just what seem to be some sort of work-ready clothes, the kind you wouldn't mind getting dirty while fixing up something. Jonathan looks over to the purpleblood, still roughly as confused as he has been the entire time, but refrains from saying things.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:01 am

Jaradi tilts her head slightly. She's silent for a long while, waiting for the void player to speak.
She just stands there. Staring. Waiting. That is, until she speaks again.

JARADI: ( are you mute? i have been told that i waSs mute once but i can remember my entire life and i do not recall an inability to sSpeak. perhapSs it iSs in a nother time line.
JARADI: ( can you sSpeak? you Sseem very timid and quiet and like every one elSse i did not notice you earlier but now i have. )

Nep

Post by Nep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:18 am

The void player would "turn off" their invisibility, rendering them visible to the bystanders. The player is apparently wearing the garments of a maid which has hues of dark blue, thusly meaning they're a God tiered Maid of Void. The first thing you do notice is that they seem to have horns, which gives away that they're a troll, also they're a female troll more precisely because of her bust and body shape is a give away. The troll would then look at your face in a rather nervous and meek way, unsure of what to say.

She would then hear Jaradi ask if she was mute and she would simply shake her head. You can tell that her face has a few scars, but other than that she seems to be alive and unharmed. Yet she seems very hesitant to approach to the highblood.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:48 am

Jaradi watches for a moment, before lifting her hands to her mask and giggling. Not in an unfriendly or creepy way.

JARADI: ( you are a sStrange troll. )

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:38 am

"The invisibility thing, err...how did you do that? If you don't mind me asking, ah, at all." The human nervously chuckles, clearly not wanting to be a douche or asshole to someone he's just met. Someone who can turn invisible and do who knows what, also!

Nep

Post by Nep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:21 am

The troll took a deep breath and seemed to sigh, she seems like she's going to spill the beans... But not all of them. She calmly would begin to speak normally with no quirks, wait a quirkless troll? ... yeah maybe she really is a strange and funny girl.

???: Well er. . . It's just a thing I can do.
???: I suppose I'm actually the only player in my session who can do this, but doing it is kinda easy.
???: I just. . . Well do nothing about it.
???: Also. . . Um, you're kind of strange yourself as well. Ms. Jaradi.

Thankfully she knows she isn't going to divulge why she's here's. C'mon! Even a wiggler can lie! You've been practicing that skill for a while.You just look around awkwardly as you stand in front of them, you're a outlier in your shiny (more like dark) god tier outfit. She does acknowledge the human doesn't probably have knowledge of the god tiers, but your task for now is simply carry a secret mission. But one thing she knows very specifically is that she's hoping they won't ask about some very details about herself.

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Meanwhile Grim who had been talking with Alcard saw Jaradi and found himself blushing although he quickly hid it to not cause suspicion for he knew this troll meant business

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:05 pm

"You...do nothing to do that? I'd say something about how that sounds really weird and makes no sense, but with how things are? It...kinda does make sense?" Jonathan shrugs as he looks at the troll's god-tier outfit, still looking generally a bit "out of it" if you will. "Nice outfit, guess it's something from your session?"

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:53 pm

holy CRAP it's another human
Grim said as he ran over for this because he had never met another human other than his self Grim also looked at the other 2 God-tiers and asked
what's up this the pj's

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Jaradi pays no regard to the blushing human, either because she's clueless or she doesn't care. If I were a betting person, I wouldn't bet on the former. In any other case, the former is likely, but not in this one.

Jaradi tilts her head again, and is about to ask something when her mask slips from her face. Her pupils dilate and she catches the mask, turning her face downward to hide it as she puts the mask back on. She stays in this position for a while, shaking a little, before she slowly, carefully rises again as if nothing had happened.

JARADI: ( what iSs your name? )

Nep

Post by Nep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:09 pm

deadlyAdder wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:05 pm
Jaradi pays no regard to the blushing human, either because she's clueless or she doesn't care. If I were a betting person, I wouldn't bet on the former. In any other case, the former is likely, but not in this one.

Jaradi tilts her head again, and is about to ask something when her mask slips from her face. Her pupils dilate and she catches the mask, turning her face downward to hide it as she puts the mask back on. She stays in this position for a while, shaking a little, before she slowly, carefully rises again as if nothing had happened.

JARADI: ( what iSs your name? )
She would hum about on how to proceed... Maybe it's ok to share her own name to the other troll. She ignored the other human as well due to being quite intrusive as she doesn't like their behaviour, but Johathan is alright. Still she views Jaradi as a rather strange fellow as she sees her mask slip a bit, letting her catch a small bit of her face earlier before asking the question she has to answer right now. She would reply to both of the curious bystanders.

???: My name is simply Nariet. As for the outfit, it is indeed from my session and thanks... uh. . . What are your names in return?
NARIET: If I am allowed to ask that, I guess?
NARIET: Sorry for being a peeping tom, I... Er don't feel comfortable with people I don't know.

She doesn't want to be rude to them, yet her mannerisms are oddly submissive and yet her behaviour is simply formal as if it were from some kind of habit she used to have. You can also see under her hood that her hair looks pretty messy.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:44 pm

Jaradi's eyes smile behind her mask, and she giggles.

JARADI: ( it iSs nice to meet you misSSs Nari-et you sSeem very nice my name iSs jaradi but i will not tell you my laSst name becauSse it belongSs alSso to my anceSstor who iSs a diSsgrace. )

She pronounces Nariet a little strangely, as if it's two words instead of one, but she seems to mean well.
Her mask slips a little again, but she pushes it up before it falls off of her face like last time. A glimpse of a large purple scar can be seen before she pushes the mask back up.

Nep

Post by Nep » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:59 pm

Nariet would nod a bit, respecting her choice of not divulging her last name. After all everyone has things they want to stay unknown. You understand that feeling perfectly. The probable "glitches" just simply happen because of her presence, but she isn't really corrupted... it's just simply something that the void does. Obsfucating any kind of information through any means be it visual or verbal.

NARIET: It's nice to meet you as well... I suppose? It's alright you don't want to share your last name.

She wasn't following strong on this ancestor idea. She just focused to survive in her entire life, even during the whims of something as dangerous as SBURB/SGRUB where death is a frequent thing where everyone does fall like flies. As noted by the ammount of Dream bubbles and ghosts.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:34 pm

Alcard notices the new troll and turns to face them
and Another one join$ the "party". Great.
He then notices Grims wierd reaction. But he desideds to ignore it for now when he hears Grimm question the god tier outfits.
You really don't know then.
He then changes to his god-tier state. His Prince of Space outfit has holes for his horns, reveling them to be in the shape of inverse crosses, and his god tier wings are shaped like bat wings.
Do you want an explanation on thi$ $tuff? Becau$e the explanation would take forever.
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Jonathan makes a very confused face as the other human runs up and seems to be a bit freaked out. "Another...human? Wait, have you like, never seen another human before or somethin'?"

lml55

Post by lml55 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:28 am

well yeah i've lived on alternia my whole life
also I'm not very sure what sburb or god-tier is but maybe you can give a short explanation because this is like understanding the hemospectrum

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:11 am

ok, $hort ex$planation it'$ like the univer$e$ reproductive $y$tem. It kill$ all life on the planet it'$ played on but the people who play it can make a new univer$e through a bunch if overcomplated mean$. And in the game you can "go god tier." Witch gives you flight, very $hity conditional immortality, and power ba$ed on an arbitrary title.
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

lml55

Post by lml55 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:28 pm

oh ok now that makes some sense, so practically everyone has god-tier but me and the other human