The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
finallyDeme
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Bard of Mind
Moon: Prospit

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by finallyDeme » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:25 pm

(( its all good! just wanted to make sure you realized ))
Read Regionlocked on mspfa!

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:05 pm

With things now settling down, Sefron opted to excuse himself from the conversation and return to the kitchen. The fancy glasses and liquors were right where he'd left them. As were the miscellaneous foodstuffs he'd rifled through; those were piled together, on one of the big kitchen tables. Seeing them again turned Sefron's mind away from drink. He set his empty glass down on a counter, and began searching through the many cupboards strewn throughout the room.

Such a frenzy it was that overtook him then and there! Sefron pulled out pots and pans, knives and cutting boards, and grabbed as many measuring cups and spoons as he could hold at one time. He set them down anywhere and everywhere that he could find room - mostly on the counter-tops near the stove, but a few ended up on the same table where he'd stuck all of the food.

During this flurry of sudden activity, he bumped into someone: the human-alien from earlier. Sefron balked for a moment, staring off into space. Had the alien been in the kitchen the entire time? He mulled it over... and realized he couldn't remember. His mind was still cycling through all of the ideas for dishes he'd conjured up in his imagination. What a sordid conundrum and folly he'd stumbled into! So obscene of him. But, Sefron supposed there was nothing that could really be done about it. He'd have to ask for a pardon.

SEFRON: Ohh! Amplest of apologies, my pale~skinned friend.
SEFRON: You simply must excuse me. I was entirely unaware of your presence relative to mine own.
SEFRON My... obsessive passion for cuisine extends quite wholeheartedly into this lofty dreamscape. I was struck by a sudden and precipitous need to apply mine talents.
SEFRON: During such bouts, I am oft prone to affording little attention to my current surroundings.
SEFRON: It is an entirely understandable byproduct quite thoroughly displayed by those of us containing a spark of ~ what mine kin typically refer to as ~ "manic genius".

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:57 pm

Meanwhile Grim was unconscious and had enraged the Horror Terror and it screamed a loud piercing scream was enough to wake him up and shake the nearby dream bubbles
holy CRAP that's a horror terror i'm out of here
Your not getting away from me
the two flew away at rates faster than light going at each other while the Horror Terror is chasing
(CRAP i can't keep this up i'll just run out of energy i could defeat that thing if i had my blade...)
Grim then remembered something his rainbow drinker teacher taught him
flash back time
^Grim do you know what happens when that blade is incinerated^
it's gone
^no it's not^
and she snapped her sword in half this shocked Grim for she had told him that the swords that come from the tree are rare and should be cared for but Grim then saw one side of the sword disappear and in a small flash of light the sword was back together again
^Grim the swords that come off this tree can't be destroyed by regular means not permanently at least for you can just call to it with your heart and it will come back to you in full repair in fact the only thing that can destroy it is another justice weapon
out of the flash back
that's it
he called to his sword with his heart and as his teacher said it came back in full repair
Justice art final justice dragon
a white dragon came out of the sword and it hit the Horror Terror and caused it to shrivel up into pain and into nothingness
(So that's Grim's power luckly he lost a lot of power thanks to that flying he did)
this battle for from over

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:08 pm

(( lml55, this isn't a battle that would be happening in a dream bubble, unless there was a cherub wreaking havoc on the loose, which i can only assume there is not. and a HORRORTERROR would not be able to be controlled by any one, it would proceed to eat the dream bubble, killing every ghost inside, and waking up every living person. then the living people would die because they're in the dream bubble. so don't summon a horrorterror ))

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:32 pm

finallyDeme wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:08 pm
(( lml55, this isn't a battle that would be happening in a dream bubble, unless there was a cherub wreaking havoc on the loose, which i can only assume there is not. and a HORRORTERROR would not be able to be controlled by any one, it would proceed to eat the dream bubble, killing every ghost inside, and waking up every living person. then the living people would die because they're in the dream bubble. so don't summon a horrorterror ))
((this isn't in the dream bubble it's in the outer ring remeber Nep sent Grim and Callos to the outer ring))

deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath

Post by deadlyAdder » Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:54 pm

lml55 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:32 pm
finallyDeme wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:08 pm
((this isn't in the dream bubble it's in the outer ring remeber Nep sent Grim and Callos to the outer ring))
(( no one said you could come back to this thread anyway. ))

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:36 am

The pale human would get bumped into, making him mumble a "Whoops" as he scooted out of the way of what Sefron was doing. "It's completely fine, sometimes people just get real buried deep into what they love...so, do you have something specific you're trying to do? Or is it just whatever inspiration gives you?"

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Demtri nervously looked at Naradi, fidgeting still. They tapped her on the shoulder.

DEMTRI: C= E-Excuse me, miss... Or sir... =Ɔ

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:09 pm

finallyDeme wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:33 pm
Demtri nervously looked at Jaradi, fidgeting still. They tapped her on the shoulder.

DEMTRI: C= E-Excuse me, miss... Or sir... =Ɔ
((ftfy..?))

Jaradi turns her head slightly, jumping a little and cringing from the physical contact fora moment.

JARADI: *( yeSs hello? )*

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:11 pm

DEMTRI: C= Forgive me for asking, but.. Why do you wear that mask? =Ɔ

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:21 pm

finallyDeme wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:11 pm
DEMTRI: C= Forgive me for asking, but.. Why do you wear that mask? =Ɔ
Jaradi's pupils-- ah, wait, I'm forgetting to switch fonts. I forgot to do so in the last post too.
One moment.

There, that's better.
Jaradi's pupils dilate in shock for a moment, before she turns away and puts a hand to her mask, making sure it's still on her face.

JARADI: *( ...that iSs for persSonal reaSsonsS i would not tell sSomeone who i had juSst met. )*

finallyDeme

Post by finallyDeme » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:38 pm

DEMTRI: C= Many apologies.. =Ɔ

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Jaradi turns away again, moving out of the living room. She comes to a set of stairs. Unfamiliar with the concept, she crawls up them on her hands and knees. She was used to using elevators for getting to other floors.
She arrives on the second floor, in the main hallway, and looks around, beginning to open doors. She first opens the door directly across from the top of the staircase. It leads into a large bathroom, filled with luxurious cleaning supplies and.. is that a minifridge? Hm.

Uninterested, Jaradi then opens the door at the end of the hallway, which leads into a respite block. It's.. somewhat barren, though. Seemingly no personal belongings of any kind. There are also several recuperacoons, and one small bed in the corner of the room.

Jaradi moves toward the window in the room, before sliding it open and staring outside. Just. Staring.
And then she climbs out of the window, and up onto the roof. Gremlin.

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:00 pm

Sefron's eyes lit up like twinkly little diamonds. He reached over towards the counter for the nearest implement - in this case, a frying pan - and flourished it. There was no pose for him to strike as an accompaniment (that would be far too silly); though he did make a sweeping gesture outwards with his free hand.

SEFRON: My palest of extrinsic compatriots...
SEFRON: Regardless of whether it is the conventional calling of mine own inherent brand of genius, or an event ordained by the luxurious lady luck herself...
SEFRON: You may most completely and wholeheartedly rest assured that I am never not within the vital and essential grasp of such a thing as "inspiration".

Then for a moment, Sefron stopped. His lips pursed as he placed his chin in his hand, while staring off at a cupboard. Not any specific cupboard, mind you. Just the first one that his now glazed over gaze just so happened to latch onto.

SEFRON: Hmm... that actually was not half bad an explanation.
SEFRON: Perhaps I ought to incorporate such an avant~garde introduction into my television program within the near future...
SEFRON: Ahh. But mine waking self would not be entirely capable of recalling such exquisite a speech as that. Or much else, really.
SEFRON: Such a pity... truly... :|

He sighed... and then perked up again, within the span of a few seconds. The frying pan in his grasp was once again brandished. Sefron clapped it into his free hand, and it made a resounding metallic "donk" noise.

SEFRON: Regardless.
SEFRON: The most elementary answer to your question is, quite simply...
SEFRON: Yes. :]
SEFRON: Or, perhaps not~so~quite~simply...
SEFRON: That I am intending to craft something impeccable and ethereally fastidious with the tools I have so graciously and charitably been gifted, within this cosmogonic pocket of existence we find ourselves inhabiting.
SEFRON: As I am wont to do, wherever and whichever plane of actuality I am currently residing in.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:32 am

"Well, you certainly seem to be quite the...artist both with inspiration towards food and speaking, heh. You've got a cooking show? Must be quite interesting, doing something you're good at infront of an audience!" The next bit is said with a slight mock self-deprecating tone, "Don't think I could do something like that." Jonathan maneuvers to probably just scoot out of the kitchen to make sure he wasn't in the way, leaning on a counter or wall.