The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
egg
Pronouns: any
Classpect: Prince of Breath
Moon: Derse

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by egg » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:43 pm

YAITSO: ๐•ธ๐–†๐–ž๐–‡๐–Š ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ โ€ ๐–†๐–๐–Š โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–๐–Ž๐–“โ€ ? ๐•ด ๐–Œ๐–Šโ€  โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–† ๐–‘๐–”โ€ .
YAITSO: "๐–„๐–”๐–š โ€ ๐–†๐–‘๐– ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š โ€ ๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‘๐–‘. ๐•ญ๐–šโ€  ๐–๐–Š๐–ž, ๐–’๐–†๐–ž๐–‡๐–Š ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‘๐–”๐–œ๐–‡๐–‘๐–”๐–”๐–‰ โ€ ๐–” ๐–‰๐–Š๐–†โ€ ๐–", โ€ ๐–๐–Š๐–ž ๐–˜๐–†๐–Ž๐–‰ โ€ ๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–”๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š.

She seemed to ignore the fact Jaradi was smiling...
Yaitso seemed hesitant to enter the communal hive for whatever reason, and moved to sit down at the closest point she could get to the water without being hit by the waves. She was a seadweller, of course, and swimming was far from unknown or completely undesirable to her. But it still feels uncomfortable to have your clothes wet.
She stared at the false ocean for a while, a blank stare, almost as if her mind was occupied with something else, and then...
YAITSO: ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™๐–š๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž, ๐•ด ๐–‰๐–” ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Žโ€  ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–šโ€  โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰.
YAITSO: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–”๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–†๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–๐–†๐–‡๐–Žโ€ ๐–†๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š. ๐•ด ๐–˜๐–š๐–•๐–•๐–”๐–˜๐–Š โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–œ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–‰๐–” โ€ ๐–๐–Š โ€ ๐–—๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–.
I am a person who has English as their second language. Please bear with me.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:16 pm

The human had been mostly silent, maybe lost in thought or being IRL beaten to death with finals, sorry for some reason or other. Jonathan would direct his gaze towards the ocean he had washed up from. "You trolls really uh, seem prone to bouts of murder and other things as a society, huh? Seems kinda hard for a civilization to survive some of the stuff I've heard about."

deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Post by deadlyAdder » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:14 pm

Jaradi seems to be about to answer Yaitso before she's cut off by Jona. She glares for a split second before returning to a neutral expression and answering.
JARADI: ( my planet doeSs not focuSs on murdering people unlesSSs thoSse people dare to challenge the common beliefSs of Corruika and VirruiSs. )

She then turns back to Yaitso, to finish what she was going to say.
JARADI: ( i did not mean harm by Ssaying you talk a lot. it iSs intereSsting to hear what you have to Ssay, eSspecially conSsidering you are a Sseadweller. pleaSse do not take offenSse, and do not Sstop your Sspeech becauSse otherSs do not app-ree-shee-ate it. )
She pronounces "appreciate" a little weird, but it's clear what she means.

egg

Post by egg » Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:50 pm

Yaitso turns to face the human, whom she had not noticed before. She's been here long enough to be familiar with the sight of a human, though it is still a bit uncomfortable. Not like she'd say that.
YAITSO: ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–Ž๐–˜ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–”๐–—โ€  ๐–”๐–‹ โ€ ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–—๐–Š๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆโ€ ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š ๐–˜๐–ž๐–˜โ€ ๐–Š๐–’ ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–‡๐–”๐–†๐–—๐–‰.
YAITSO: ๐•ฌ๐–‰๐–’๐–Žโœ ๐–Š๐–‰๐–‘๐–ž, ๐•ด ๐–‰๐–”๐–“'โ€  ๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–’๐–š๐–ˆ๐– ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–šโ€  ๐–๐–š๐–’๐–†๐–“ ๐–—๐–Š๐–•๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆโ€ ๐–Ž๐–”๐–“. ๐•ดโ€  ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–’๐–˜ ๐–†๐–‘๐–’๐–”๐–˜โ€  ๐–‹๐–†๐–“โ€ ๐–†๐–˜โ€ ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘ โ€ ๐–” ๐–’๐–Š. ๐•ญ๐–šโ€  ๐•ด ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–”๐–‡๐–๐–Š๐–ˆโ€ ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–‘๐–ž ๐–˜๐–†๐–ž โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–ž๐–˜โ€ ๐–Š๐–’ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š ๐–š๐–˜๐–Š ๐–‰๐–”๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”โ€  ๐–Œ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†โ€ ๐–Š ๐–“๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–‘๐–ž ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐–”๐–‹๐–‹๐–˜๐–•๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–˜ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‘โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–†๐–“ ๐–’๐–”โ€ ๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Œ๐–—๐–š๐–‡๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–”. ๐•ฟ๐–Š๐–“๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ โ€ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–†๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–Œ๐–—๐–š๐–‡๐–˜ ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž ๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐– - ๐–๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–’๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–œ๐–Š๐–Š๐–•.
YAITSO: ๐•ถ๐–“๐–”๐–œ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–”๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–Š. ๐–‚๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–“ โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€ , ๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–‹๐–š๐–‘๐–‘๐–ž.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Another troll wanders onto the dream beach. It appears to be one of the rare MALE JADEBLOODS, he is also a ranbow drinker, as evident by his glowing white skin. he is wearing a ridiculously large crimson red sunhat it is in fact so large that it covers his horns. He is also wearing a large lether jacket with a simple black tee shirt underneath. The rest of his outfit is just simple black pants and shose. This trolls name is ALCARD RADIUM. He was 6 and a half sweeps old at the time of his death. Well his 4 death if you cont rainbow drinkerness and SBURB bullshit.

Oh great, now I'm $omewhere el$e entirely. $tupid dream bubble logic.
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Thu Dec 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Jaradi briefly glances over at the newcomer, before deciding she doesn't find him very interesting. After all, male Jades aren't that uncommon, at least not on her home planet. Who would prepare each troll for being raised by a lusus otherwise?

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:26 pm

The human would shrug. "I can see what you mean, with the whole...population stuff, I guess? It's just really alien to me to hear about all the death and oppression, not to imply humanity is perfect by any means." He sends a glance and a wave towards the male Jadeblood, not knowing the significance of that at all. "Heya, uh, dude."

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Thu Dec 12, 2019 9:33 pm

oh don't $top your conver$ation on my behalf I'm ju$t gonna $tand here and brode about the fact that I wa$ just in thi$ really cool tower but the dream bubble$ de$ided to $crew with me and send me to wherever thi$ pla$e I$. In fact the pla$e. Literly it ju$t feelt important. Unlike the re$t of thi$ clu$terfuck of memory$. $erio$ly I'm afraid I'm going to walk into a memory $omeones $ex dungeon. At Lea$t thi$ place looks nice unlike mo$t memory$ , negativity bia$ I$ a bitch, ec$e$aly when the afterlife is just a big clu$terfuck of memory$.
He then turns his head to the hive in the distance.
Oh, I$ their booze in their?
He suddenly runs to the hive, his ranbow drinker speed giveing the people only a short responce period if they don't want to shout. The conversation he was trying to start overshadowed by his want for the bitter elixer of temporary release.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Jaradi watches the jadeblood leave, lifting an eyebrow

JARADI: ( he iSs Sstrange. he SsaySs wordSs in a weird way i think yeSs? )

...yรถรผrรซ รถnรซ tรถ talk. -7-
Stop that. You aren't meant to show up yet. And she can't even hear you.
...whatรซvรซr. -3-

Jaradi turns her attention back to the other two, tilting her head slightly.

egg

Post by egg » Fri Dec 13, 2019 11:07 am

This whole time, Yaitso was staring in silent incredulity at the male jadeblood! She's never seen one before - in her world, these were genetically impossible. The only way to be one would be to transition from one gender to another. This was already a pretty rare occurrence on Alternia, where it was a sign of more rebellious trolls, but essentially unheard of in the Jade caste, as doing so would be considered breaking away from the established norm. Which essentially means death.
And yet, there they sped off into the hive. She shook her head, assuming that simply meant they might have been from another planet. She had to remain respectful at all times, after all.
YAITSO: ๐–‚๐–”๐–œ.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:09 pm

The human looked like he was gonna respond for a second, at least until the Jade dude sped off towards the communal hive. "Uh, yeah, that's...a bit weird. Can't say I've seen someone get that excited over alcohol in a while, or even the prospect. Bleh." Jonathan shakes his head, clearly not the guy to partake in alcohol at least from his reaction.

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Fri Dec 13, 2019 1:03 pm

Alicard happens to find a wealth of gloriously CHEEP BOOZE in the hive. He imedeitly starts chugging bottle after bottle of booze. After getting slightly tipsy he bursts out of the door to the hive with a six pack of beer under one of his arms.
there I$ a $hit ton of alcohol in their. Like any kind of booze you could ever want. There$ al$I $ome other $hit in there like cake$ and $tuff. But who care$, their i$ booze for day$!! Not like time really mater$ here.
He then proceeds to take a beer out of the six pack he's holding a chug it. He then toses the empty bottle behind him.
Like $erio$ly there$ a ton of luxury $hit in there. Like a giant a$$ t.v
He then spreads his arms to demonstrate just how huge the t.v is. But when he dose this the six pack of booze he was carrying falls to the ground. Shattering the beer bottles and spreading the brownish gold liquid everywhere
Ah, $hit.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:08 pm

Jaradi glares as the jadeblood returns, spilling alcohol all over the fucking place. She reaches a hand up to her face and draws a 5-pointed star sign on her forehead with her finger, before a gust of wind blows.
Suddenly, she's standing right behind Alcard. Glaring.

JARADI: ( i would not partake in SsoporificSs if i were you. their exiSstence goeSs againSst the beauty of VirruiSs' creation, and i hear they can be very deadly. )

Is she... threatening him?

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Alicard turns around to face the purple blood. And he dose the something only someone who spent the better part of a sweep wearing a qauntum suicide device for the purpose of abusing Alpha timeline logic.
He poses stupidly and says.
Oh, your approaching me? Well come a$ clo$e a$ you like.
He then takes a MENACING step forward. But sence he forgets that he is just one step forward he acsiddntly puts his leg next to her.
Well thi$ I$ awkward.
He then moves to the bottom of the stairs and takes another MENACING step forward. Or it would be menacing if what just happened didn't happen.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Fri Dec 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 am

"So...uh." Jonathan awkwardly looks to the left and to the right, then back at Yaitso. "I'm Jonathan, by the way." He seems like he is very pointedly ignoring whatever the hell is going on between the purple and the jadeblood, not wanting to get caught up in all that fuss.

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:55 pm

$o, I'm just gonna go in there and $ee if I can get "The Office" on the t.v in there. $o if you could ju$t move please.
He than walks up to her and awkwardly trys to get past her.
He then notices that her robe/dress thing has soaked up some of the spiled alcohol. ((This is assuming that it touches the ground. Tell me if I'm wrong in that assumption))
uh, your dre$$...robe thing $oaked up $ome of the $pilled booze.
He then points to the stain
You might want to do $omething about that.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Jaradi seems shocked as she looks down at the stain, and her pupils dilate into reptilian slits as she slowly turns her head up to glare at the jadeblood.

JARADI: ( Fix. It. )
JARADI: NOW.

MP the OP OG

Post by MP the OP OG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:52 pm

He puts his hands up and backs upI don't know how to clean fabric! Their I$ probably a wa$hing machine in the hive. That would be fa$ter than cleaning it by hand anyway!
He dosen't seem to be scared of the Jaradi and his actions are more about not getting into a fight with her.
Be$ide$ it not really my fault you were the one who teleported behind me.
He then seems to realize what he just said.
I'm not makeing thing$ better for my$elf at all, am I?

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Jaradi lifts her dress over her head, holding it out with two hands to the jadeblood. Thankfully, she's wearing shorts and a tank top underneath.

JARADI: FIKSS IT.

She hisses a lot more with her words now. Someone's pissed off.