The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
Deageon

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by Deageon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:32 am

The ginger-haired human quietly gasps at the sight of Jaradi's scarred face, carefully grabbing the fallen mask and tucking it under his arm while he goes to see if he can pick up the purpleblood. Hey, maybe all that time fiddling around with heavy parts for machines and junk will help out here, eh? "Oh dear, oh dear, really need to get you somewhere more...err...safe, I guess." Jonathan mutters to himself quietly. Best thing he can do is to find a place to put her down (that isn't the sand or near the water), check those bandages, and probably make sure the mask doesn't get damaged.

deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:08 am

Jaradi's body is light, easy to carry. Her breathing is steady, too. That's good.
Everything seems.. ok. Fine. Normal.
And then a five-pointed star shape forms on her head, glowing a light, pleasant green. The glow does not feel bad. In fact, one would get the sense that it's a very good thing to be happening to Jaradi. It feels as though the essence of all life is within that friendly glow.

Under the bandages on her hand, the cut across her palm seals itself back up. The scars on her face, however, remain unchanged.

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light

Post by lml55 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:20 am

you BITCH
Grim forgets temporarily about the other threat at the sight of Jaradi being hurt but is brought back to his senses when the black armoured human over the water slashes at Jaradi's unconscious body
CRAP
justice blade art 1
justice wave

and a white wispy wave comes out of the wooden sword as he slashes with it and nicks the opposing human causing great pain but somehow he withstands it
why are you help them we're both human and from what I can tell of your zodiac sign you are like me-
no i not like you at all i live with the troll but don't try to destroy them because of there actions they can still change i would say the same for you but the fact that you went after jaradi who was helpless...
i'm going to kick your ASS

Grim seemed ready to fight he knew that others were going to be tending to jaradi and figuring out what was going on there side of things so for now he's alone on this one
lets hope i don't die

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Post by classpectanon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:12 pm

deadlyAdder wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:48 pm
how do i kick people from my thread
(For the record, if a user is being disruptive towards your RP, you would contact either me or Dream Muttman to ask them to leave)
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:25 pm

Unfortunately, due to the timely intervention of Jonathan scooping up Jaradi and the fact that her player didn't seem to want to be involved with the combat (unless their opinion has changed), the slash would not find its mark! All it does would make the non-combatant human curse as he backpedals towards the communal hive. What other place is there to both be out of the way and off of the sandy beach? Not much.

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:58 pm

Nariet would follow Bimika to the sand, then noted down the starshaped pattern that drawn in the sand and carefully would watch the ritual, making sure to not interfere... She wasn't going to anyway and yet she wanted to make sure what she was going to do, before staring in surprise as she saw the dagger. She flinched at the sight of the blood, both Bimika's and Jaradi's would drip and go into the sand.

However this isn't the end of it as she watches in awe that the pattern would simply glow a bright red, followed by an ominous green color. She felt... a gentle breeze? She wasn't sure why there is breeze, but she felt a chill run through her spine. The pattern had disappeared as if it was done with something and watched Bimika do a few things like bandage both of their own hands and she would walk into the ocean in a sinking way, before she could ask what she had done right now. . . Nariet would try looking for bubbles or anything of the sort but... Nothing of the sort seems to come up. She would notice Jaradi hadn't awake and proceeded to walk towards her body alongside Jonathan the Human to make sure she is alright.

She would sigh in relief as she was moving in her unconsciousness, with a silent expression she would study her scars. There were many, yet she was clueless about their origins. Her face wasn't as intimidating as she had imagined for a highblood, her train of thought was interrupted by the worried human... who surprinsgly seemed to be able to carry her with ease. She hadn't noticed she stayed silent for the entire time before being annoyed by the two reckless humans causing a ruckus by the ocean.

She would calmly extend her palm towards the strifing fools while slowly standing up as she mutters something inconceivable, Jonathan or anyone nearby wouldn't be able to make tails nor head of it as a strange kind of strange energy begins to envelop her, the void ideograph seemed to be visible in a outward way as if spining around her, yet in the center she stayed there.

NARIET: Ng l' soth, ph'nglui shogg ahagl h' lurks ng ahagl yogfm'll ah'lloigshogg syha'h n'ghft

If you could hear what she said, you would feel dread. Among other things. She was speaking the language of the "Great Old Ones"... How in the world was she able to speak it without succumbing to the madness that comes alongside it?

Yet more oddly she seemed to use it to give her attack a little more "juice" or power. Then just as sudden as it started, said strange energy would reach the humans and their weapons would quickly disperse into nothingness. As well as any other weapon they had with them.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:29 pm

The odd, void-y magic and the old one speak from Nariet would cause the backpedaling human to give her a very surprised look, one that increased when she actually attacked towards the two crazies! "What in the world?!" He does not stop though, because someone has to get Jaradi to somewhere more safe-ish to make sure she's fine.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:44 pm

classpectanon wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:12 pm
deadlyAdder wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:48 pm
how do i kick people from my thread
(For the record, if a user is being disruptive towards your RP, you would contact either me or Dream Muttman to ask them to leave)
( Ah, ok, thanks for the heads up! )

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:57 pm

Jaradi shifts a little when Nariet speaks in the tongue of the Old Ones, and the green glow on her forehead turns to red, emanating the feeling of... death. Death and despair and every other edgy death-related thing one can think of.
It fades quickly though, returning to the safe green once Nariet ceases speaking in the language. Jaradi's eyelids flutter slightly, but she can't seem to open her eyes. She's still unconcious.

While unconcious though, her sylladex seems to want to return her to her original clothing, which was stained earlier and is in the wash. It cycles through various outfits.
A Thief of Breath outfit. Truly... breathtaking.
A robe following the same colour palette, but it's shaped closer to her original robe/dress, with her sign on it in the same colour as the Breath aspect.
A completely black dress made from a silk-like material. It's so dark it seems to suck in nearby light. Strange.
A completely white robe, made from the same material. It makes a very subtle, quiet noise of clocks ticking, constantly.
And lastly, a grey dress with her symbol emblazoned on the chest in purple. The bottom of the dress, rather than being open and flat to allow her feet to be free, ends by forming 5 tentacle-like appendages. This makes it seem as if the dress itself is part of her body.
After a moment, her sylladex settles on choosing a pastel purple shirt, paired with a slightly darker purple skirt. A chain is paired with the outfit, around Jaradi's neck, and it ends with a metal form of her symbol, similarly to Bimika's own chain.
...Very similarly.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:01 pm

Meanwhile Grim and the mysterious blade sword wielding man were in an intense fight causing explosions as they clashed
(Damn this guy is good even without god-tier but either way he's like me we both lived on Alternia why is he so protective of trolls what could they have done to make him want to be with those filthy scum)
justice art 4 justice fire
a white fire ball came out of Grims sword but his opponent who had and still feeling the effect of the white energy he knew he shouldn't let it hit him and dodged it it went behind him and caused an explosion of steam
You're quite the fighter but may I ask something
what may that be
as they were saying this their weapons began fading away although they didn't realize this
you seem to care about those trolls even after you went through the same things to me I did so I must ask what causes such emotions to spur at these scum
first of all ASS wipe they aren't scum they're trolls and they are living creatures just like you and me and if you want to know what separates me from you i can already tell...
you didn't care about others

Excuse me
you just cared about you're self and how badly you were treated and then you played that game that almost destroyed the planet and yet...
you destroyed the meteor was it because you
cared for someone you just wanted to escape with the one you loved through the game sburb

hmm... yeah may i must ask though whats your name
Grim and yours
Callso
any enough introductions we've got a fight to finish for like how this fight started it was because you tried to hurt my friend jaradi
heh guess I'll fight seriously now
and then he transformed into his god-tier transformation a Prince of Rage
Bring it
Last edited by lml55 on Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:26 pm

Jonathan just kinda stares at this very...flashy and odd battle. Kinda weird that those two still had weapons despite what Nariet did haha. Of course, getting into the hive and finding a place to set down Jaradi takes precedent over gawking at a magical slapfight, so he'd continue getting the hell away from it. Eventually Jonathan gently nudges the door open into the communal hive as to find perhaps a nice couch, or worst case, a sizable table. Still has the purpleblood's mask with him too.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:42 pm

As Grim fights he begins to get on the losing end of things
(CRAP he's over powering me is the power of a god-tier or is it because of my energy running low whats the status ai)
his AI stated the worst of the current scenarios
it's both
(you've got to be CRAPPING me well i've got no choice but to go beyond the simple 1 percent)
i agree but be warned it will strain you so don't go overboard
golden ai 10 percent
thus the aura got more intense and his power started causing ripples in the water around him
hmmm guess you were holding back Grim
yeah an i'm going to win
even as Grim spoke he knew he couldn't hold this form for more then a minute but hell a minute is all he needs

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:46 pm

The interior of the hive is decorated with various comfortable furniture, including several loungeplanks (couches) gathered around a large entertainment panel (TV).
Jaradi's mask, removed from her face, seems a lot stiffer than when she wears it. Almost as if she shapes it, like a second face on top of her own scarred one.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:45 pm

Alcard, not being one to get involved in a fight if he doesn't need to. Fallows Jonathan into the hive. He then figures that Jardis original outfit must be done washing, so he gose to get and and he tosses it in the dryer. When he sits down on one of the couches
I wonder how $he got those $car$. And why they $tay on her even in her gho$t hood.
He then walks into the kitchen and comes back with another beer.
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:46 am

"It'd be err, rude of me to speculate on that, if I'm going to be honest." Says Jonathan as he sets the surprisingly light purpleblood down on one of the couches, making sure she's got some of the cushions on one side to be propped up slightly. Then, he'd try to perhaps put the mask back on Jaradi's face as carefully as possible, seeming visibly confused about the properties of it.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:45 am

((sorry guys the moderator said I was being to disruptive to the rp so I think I may be done for now unless DeadlyAdder says otherwise))

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:30 pm

((maybe don't ignore people's actions and stuff, Yknow, as a tip to better roleplaying)

snarfgargle

Post by snarfgargle » Tue Dec 31, 2019 5:43 pm

It always began the same way for him. Every morning he would go through the motions; his usual routine that had developed itself over the course of countless days gone by. He headed upstairs, brushed his teeth, changed into one of his many pairs of soft satin sleepwear, put on his fuzzy violet slippers, and capped another excellent night off with a drink (or a few) while sifting through the ever-growing pile of messages sent from his fellows, fans, and followers alike. Then it'd off to bed for the day so that he might repeat the same cycle tomorrow. And as Sefron would clamber into the warm, slimy depths of his recuperacoon - ready to crash into yet another soporific-filled slumber - his thoughts would start spiraling off and into the ether. Like clouds stretched across the bleak dawn sky, their effervescent swirls winding thinner, and thinner, and thinner, until at long last...

He would wake up again.

Except when this occurred, Sefron would no longer be within the comforting confines of his cocoon. Or in his respiteblock, or even in a familiar room found somewhere inside of the rest of his hive. He'd be somewhere else; a place far beyond the conventional boundaries of time and space, where his corporeal form could never feasibly reach on its own. And in this lucid state, he would be both himself... and someone else entirely. A rapscallion in yellow pajamas - branded with the crescent moon of a distant mythical kingdom - navigating an ever-changing dreamscape riddled with impossible architecture and incredible vistas torn straight from someone's wildest imaginings. They were more than dreams; he knew that, somewhere deep within the very fiber of his being. And yet his waking form still couldn't comprehend the journeys his projected self partook in when he delved into the realm of sleep each and every morning.

Sometimes, Sefron had been to these places before. Like the glittering golden moon - the aforementioned "mythical kingdom" that matched his gaudy outfit - with its shining towers and cathedrals, set beneath a brilliant azure sky that thrummed and rippled with a mind all its own. Other times it'd a new place: a park with trimmed green grass and twisting pathways, filled with topiary animals that looked as though they could spring to life at any moment; a sprawling desert covered in sloping silver dunes, set beneath a vast horizon spattered with twinkling stars; or a yawning chasm carved deep into the ground, its sheer cliffs of marbled limestone cut and carved by protruding crystals that came in more colors than he'd ever seen before in the waking world.

Today, however, was a little different. When his eyes opened, he found himself standing on what looked to be a simple beach. Alternian in nature - Sefron could see the familiar red sun gleaming overhead, its scarlet rays illuminating the churning blue sea and the gritty sand beneath his feet. But there was no scathing heat that accompanied its eerie light. Just a warmth that set itself into his bones; and combined with the feeling of the wind in his long hair (always tied back over his shoulders, just as his waking self often wore it), the vibrant smell of salt from the ocean, and the rhythmic sound of waves lapping at the shore, Sefron found himself smiling. Only those with jade blood would be able to withstand such a scene under normal circumstances - and even then they would no doubt by assailed and assaulted by sea-dwellers like himself. How fortunate now that he could wander through such a shimmering picturesque landscape, without being turned into a crispy fish-fry! His heart swelled, and he flashed a cheery grin to no one in particular. Just because he could.

There was more than just the sands and sea, though. A short distance away, Sefron spotted a building; a hive, in fact. One that undoubtedly belonged to a highblood - it was far too lavish to have been built by any troll harboring any hue below purple, what with its great towers and sheer volume. Curious that such a thing would be on the beach itself, and not somewhere further out into the ocean. But that did make it more accessible, which in turn made it that much easier for Sefron to come to a decision to investigate. Who knew what sort of wonders could be stashed inside? Food and drink for sure. Perhaps even good food and drink, given the hive's grandeur. Fresh fruit and vegetables, rare meats, expensive cheeses, and fine liqueurs! He was getting hungry and thirsty just thinking about such things.

He strolled over, eyes searching for an entry way or perhaps even an open window. And he found the latter after a few moments of searching. There was a small side door, mostly utilitarian in its design yet bearing a custom metallic handle in the shape of a symbol that Sefron had never laid eyes upon before. Turning it yielded results; the door was unlocked, and it swung inwards with just the slightest application of force. Within was a long violet corridor, lined with flickering sconces and what appeared to be artwork - but even with the torchlight it was near impossible to see what images the frames held without peering more closely at them. A plush teal carpet stretched out across the floor, embroidered with gold and various inky black sea animals in an array of different poses.

Further inside, he found what he'd been searching for: a kitchen! Not nearly as luxurious as any of his own (which told Sefron everything he needed to know about whoever inhabited the hive), but still dignified enough that there was no doubt in his mind as to what sort of cuisine he would find there. Within a few moments of searching - rifling through a massive sliding pantry, snooping inside of the double-door refrigerator, and even rooting around in a chest freezer - he'd assembled some of the delectable items that had caught his attention. A few snacks and things, other fare he recognized, some that he didn't (but looked delicious), and literally everything that had been sitting on display in the fancy corner liquor cabinet... including each of the glasses.

While kneeling down to search for an appropriate accompaniment to the martini he'd just mixed, Sefron heard a noise. Scuttling of some kind, or perhaps footsteps, followed by the sound of the fridge he'd just been perusing swinging open and shut. He peered up and over the island cupboard he'd been conveniently obscured behind and spotted the shadow of someone exiting through an opposite door. Ahh. So it seemed that he wasn't as alone as he'd initially believed! Interesting and intriguing. It had some time since his dreams crossed paths with others who carried similar "abilities" as his slumbering self. Perhaps some investigation would be in order.

... But not before he'd found the olives. And a toothpick. Those were absolutely required for making a perfect martini, after all!

After another fruitful search (in which he'd fitted his impeccable drink with the most appropriate of garnishes), Sefron wandered out of the door he'd observed the shady figure leaving through. A small group was assembled in what appeared to be an attached sitting room; two who looked to be of his species - one lying on a couch, the other sitting nearby - and a third that was some sort of pale, hornless alien-thing. Similarly shaped to what a troll would or could be, but much... softer and pastier looking. Not everyone had the benefit of being born as the best species found on his side of dreamland, Sefron supposed. Hell, not even many of the trolls on Alternia had the express luxury of being born into the best of castes like himself, the poor things that they were.

He leaned against the kitchen door-frame, olive ladened martini in one hand while his other arm lay across his chest.

SEFRON: Well now! Do you not all look as though you happen to have fallen headlong and astonishingly face first into a perfectly perplexing situation here, within this opulently exotic abode we now find ourselves expressly pervading?
SEFRON: A magnificently motley little group you have assembled in this momentary frame of existence as well! Vexingly peculiar and sui generis indeed.
SEFRON: I daresay I would not want to be the proprietor of this particularly profligate dwelling. Were I to traipse along and see such entirely homely company as this amassed in one of mine festooned parlors, I may very well be enthralled by a feverishly frenzied fit so utterly fickle and fierce! The type of which would efficaciously offend my delicately exquisite sensibilities ~ as flighty and caustically chimerical as they oft may be. :]

Sefron took a sip from his drink and waggled his eyebrows, just for good measure. These engagements were all in good fun after all, were they not?

-- x --

(( sorry this was so long but i haven't had a proper rp in ages and had way too much fun writing this :cal: ))

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart

Post by Nep » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:22 pm

From outside you'd eventually hear loud noises which kept going on and on and then suddenly some kind... of unintelligible speech, everything got real dark for a few seconds, before returning to normal brightness rather quick while the four people were in the hive. The door would open gently while making no noise, yet it would interrupt the sudden conversation that was started by the seadweller. and the person who opened the door happened to be Nariet who appears to be imbued with some kind of shadowy aura that's similar to grimdark and she just shakes her maid clothes to get the dust off it... She was looking a bit irritated as she'd mutter something about warning them off. Other than that she was looking pretty normal, it didn't seem that the rogue humans causing mayhem harmed her... Not only that, but everything was silent outside as well and it's as if the strifing had ceased... like as if it never happened. She would quickly spot another highblood... Actually it was a seadweller. Oh boy. She would appear to be nervous as she intruded into the scene without checking beforehand, but she knew that she had enough combat prowess to fend him off if the worse came to ever happen due to already being in the middle of developing and training her powers as the Maid of Void.

Nariet would glance at the Jadeblood, Jonathan and the new highblood before bowing down with a bit of courtesy as she'd speak in a calm way as if nothing unusual is going on... But you can tell that her tone is a bit distressed because of the sudden appearance of the Seadweller.

NARIET: H-Hello sirs. I have returned from my s-sudden absence, I'm pretty sure you have a few q-questions Mr. Jonathan, but that'll have to wait.
NARIET: W-We have to look after her.

Nariet gestured Jonathan to keep a watch on Jaradi if she does end up waking up from her unconsciousness, She isn't the kind of person who instantly trusts strangers without sizing them up herself. Speaking of Castes... Nariet had managed to keep her blood color relatively unknown with relative ease. Probably could be a void perk or something of the sort... It could be also that she can easily get out of harm's way judging from what she did earlier. She was really not familiar with anyone else in the place.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:40 pm

Jaradi awoke with a star(t), launching herself up and flinging her hands up to instinctively grab onto her mask for comfort. She breathes heavily for a short moment, before blinking, and looking arou-- IS THAT A FUCKING SEADWELLER?!?!

Jaradi clambers over Jonathan's head to the other side of the couch, clinging to the wall and fabric of the couch like an absolute gremlin, and proceeds to stare at Sefron.

JARADI: ( ... )

She soon distracts herself though, looking around the room. It seems like she's not aware her mask fell off at any point, either.
Her gaze falls upon Nariet.
Stare.

(( Welcome, snarfgargle, to the roleplay!! Sefron's entry was very well written there, but it would probably be better if the remainder of your posts werent as long as that one. It's a bit overwhelming e_e; ))