The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by Nep » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:07 pm

Nariet would smile in a bit in return, being rather polite and courteous to her. As she had gotten some interesting information. . . A person with a star for a head? She'd need to delve into this, but she'll leave it be for now.

NARIET: Red grass and blue sand? I suppose your planet is not Alternia then?
NARIET: and so you can detect "meta" things? That's a bit of a strange thing...

As she looked at the Jadeblood she would nervously wave a bit at them. She feels a bit concerned there's 2 Jades in the same room. But thankfully the rainbow drinker isn't going to ask for her blood or something.

NARIET: Greetings Cedric, my apologies for not noticing... Your sudden entrance earlier.
NARIET: Are you okay?
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart

lml55
Pronouns: Him,He
Classpect: Prince of Light
Moon: Prospit

Post by lml55 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:04 am

Grim who was talking with Jona about human culture on earth he began telling them about how life was on alternia being human
it wasn't easy had to deal with racism and some bullying but i got used to it even if it was a living HELL eventually i got trollian and stuff and adopted my typing quirk where everything was lower case except my swears

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:36 am

Jonathan continues to be quite visibly confused as he listens to what Grim says. "Wait, is that racism? I thought discrimination between whole species would be...speciesism? Anyway, I don't really see how one can get used to living on a planet where one is likely to get murdered for..." The human runs a hand through his ginger hair, indicating to Grim a lack of horns. "Not having all the "normal" parts. And err, I guess that's a valid typing quirk as any, yeah?"

lml55

Post by lml55 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:54 pm

well i guess it's not me getting used to it, it's the trolls themselves even now its hard for them to believe they have to share a planet with a"inferior species"
he did quotation hand gestures as he said "inferior species"
but either way i stay in my block most of the time and go out when needed i mean still have to work as a rust blood but my care taker aquis takes care of that most of the time
he paused for a minute
do you think i'm weird for living a life as a troll while being human

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:36 pm

"Oh, you had a caretaker? And uh...I guess it isn't that weird compared to the other stuff going on, but it's quite a bit confusing and maybe...unlikely? Eh, I don't know. Can't change how you grew up, though." Jonathan shrugs, giving an apologetic smile. "When you said the bit 'bout sharing the planet, do you mean there were other humans than you?"

lml55

Post by lml55 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:29 am

i as far as i'm aware am the only human on alternia ot at least my alternia
just then an explosion came across the sea of water in the dream bubble

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:09 pm

"Interesti-" The ginger lad would nearly jump a foot in the air (metaphorically, but he did tense up a bit) at the sight and or sound of the explosion on the water. Explosion of water, maybe? He doesn't look too happy about whatever that happens to be, stepping back away from the water further and further while his hands grip on his toolbox's handle. Might be easy to guess what this lad's strife weapon is.

lml55

Post by lml55 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:56 pm

as the the water ripple from the explosion a being rises from it is a human in black armor with no helmet wielding a black sword
Well hope I'm not too late to join trolls
(this human is not like other human his attitude is almost... evil)
I hope you humans are ok because these trolls are about to die
Grim at the sound of this realized who this was he had heard stories about it the story was someone who had played a game that sent a meteor towards Alternia but he had destroyed it to bits and then he and his hive were gone but like him he was a human who had lived on Alternia but it seemed he had come for revenge for how the trolls had treated human like him. Grim almost instinctively pulled out his magic wooden sword in alternian writing it said on the blade justice and was a sharp as a real sword what ever this guy was going to pull on the troll ( especially Jaradi) he was going wreck this guys shit
ai you ready to give me a boost
ready as I've always been
golden AI 1 percent
Grim suddenly gained a golden aura and golden irises
everyone get ready to wreck this guys SHIT

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:03 pm

"I don't think one could be considered late to arrive, err, because it's not like this is some sort of formal even-Oh, wait, you want to kill people? Shit!" Jonathan seems to realize that this isn't a time to prattle on about semantics or whatever, immediately moving to get the fuck away from Grim as to not get stabbed in the crossfire. Cross...slashing? The dude's clearly not ready to get into any sort of fight whatsoever, especially one involving a lot of flashy type power-stuff when all he has is a toolbox. Of course, he could totally still get hit by shit or whatever due to not hauling ass fast enough.

deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:56 pm

Jaradi doesn't even entertain the thought of such ridiculous bullshittery happening, and she proceeds to go unaffected by it.

Anyway, then a small rift opens behind her. The rift itself looks kind of like those holes one might find in jeans that are fashionably torn at the knees, except... in the air.
And then a troll woman steps out from the rift, and it stitches itself closed and promptly disappears.

The troll wom--
stöp. stöp. shüt thë fück üp. i wönt havë yöü narratë my ëvëry actiön -20
It's what I do. I am The Narrator, after all. It's my title.
dönt carë, didnt ask. -5

thë tröll wöman- that is, më - wëars a cërülëan höödië, with baggy swëatpants öf a darkër hüë. -29
hër ëyës arë a ghöstly whitë, lacking püpils, and hër ëyëlids drööp with a rësignëd börëdöm. abövë hër right ëyë arë twö stüds. if shë wërë tö ëmötë, it wöüld löök likë this: e_ë -55
aröünd hër nëck shë wëars a chain with hër sign hanging fröm thë ënd, a circülar förmatiön that lööks similar tö a snakë biting its öwn tail. -43
hër hair partially cövërs hër-- ök yöü knöw what im nöt wasting my timë with dëscriptiöns jüst havë a löök at this stüpid pictürë -38

i stëp förward and stand bëhind jaradi. shë döësnt nöticë më. -18

Nep

Post by Nep » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:20 pm

Nariet is probably imagining voices. Either way she notices a tall troll behind Jaradi. She seems startled and puzzled about her appearance as she would ask Jaradi.

NARIET: W-Who is that behind you?
NARIET: I haven't seen someone like you before. . .

The troll would just stand nearby and yet seems to be relaxed, despite looking a bit tense by her sudden entrance. Judging by her outfit maybe she is a ceruleanblood and she has only known how... Brutal they can be, possibly quite dangerous. She would stay wary and had her strife specibus ready, just in case she would try something.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:51 pm

jaradi türns aröünd jüst in timë tö gët a glimpsë öf më bëförë shë falls üncönsciöüs. -28
i havënt laid a fingër ön hër büt ëvëryönë witnëssing may gët thë sënsë that i caüsëd hër tö fall üncönsciöüs, and thëy wöüldnt bë wröng. -42

??????: hi. -1
??????: im bimika. -4
BIMIKA: nöw if yöü dönt mind i nëëd tö dö sömëthing. -14

i pick jaradi's limp bödy üp and mövë töward thë döör, büt i paüsë my sëlf-narratiön in ördër tö givë thë sürröünding pëöplë a chancë tö rëact. -46

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:00 pm

Jonathan throws a glance towards what's happening with Jaradi and the spooky Cerulean, somehow managing to look even more confused and nervous than he has been! Like a chihuahua at a surprise birthday party, or something along those lines. Of course, he's not going to do anything due to keeping himself ready to completely book it from the area due to the...other issue popping up at the waterside.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:29 pm

Alicard looks at the new troll. And their is only one thing to say when a random troll Sudenly appears and omiwas anoth troll without even attacking
$weet pear$ing$ bro
He then walks up to him
I ju$t relize$d that I haven't properly introduced my$elf to anyone here. So I'll $tart with you.
He holds out his hand.
Wait, $cratch the hand$hake. Your holding an uncontio$ per$on
He puts his hand down
$I anyway, I'm Alcard.
Last edited by MP the OP OG on Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

Nep

Post by Nep » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Nariet would think about it, then she asks something to her in a simple way.

NARIET: Where are you taking Ms. Jaradi... Ms. Bimika?
NARIET: I could offer my void powers if you need anything helpful. Unless you don't.

She seemed to be willing to help the Ceruleanblood, but in reality she's just going to check out what she's up to... If anything it'll help her determine if she is what she has been looking around for all this time.

She just awaits for her responsible with a gentle, yet concerned expression on her face. Maybe wondering a bit if it's a good idea to follow them on their merry way.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:29 pm

i türn first töward thë malë jadëblööd with a sëvën-lëttërëd namë and blink slöwly at him in börëdöm, tö cönvëy that im nöt göing tö püt üp with his büllshit. i thën türn töward nariët. -53

BIMIKA: i am taking hër tö thë bëach whërë i will üsë sömë öf hër blööd tö bëgin a ritüal tö bring aböüt thë ënd. -35
BIMIKA: yöü may accömpany më if yöü wish. yöü cöüld alsö try tö stöp më, büt it wöüldnt changë thë fact that this is göing to happën. -36

i carry jaradi tö thë shörë bëförë laying hër döwn and drawing a small fivë-pöintëd star in thë sand. i draw a small, clëan bladë fröm my pöckët. -41

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:48 pm

Wait did you ju$t $ay "The end? A$ in the end of the fucking world! Plea$e tell me your jokeing, or that you mean the end of $omething that is not the entire fucking world. Or would it be world$ with all thi$ alternate univer$e bull$hit? Ether way I won't let you do that.
He's tensed his muscles, but he hasn't pulled his weapon out yet. Still hopeing that this is some shity joke. Or that this guy isn't gona kill everyone here with some cult BS.
The person RPing this charachter would also like to inform the person RPing BIMIKA that my charachters name is Alcard and anytime it's spelled as Alicard it's just. Atuo correct being a bitch
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:05 am

Content Warning: Blood, Minor Self Harm
Show
i röll my ëyës, bëförë pütting my daggër tö jaradis üptürnëd palm and dragging it acröss, drawing blööd. i thën bring it tö my öwn palm, and dö thë samë. i clasp jaradis blëëding hand with my blëëding hand, and püll it töward thë cëntër öf thë star, öür blööd mixing and spilling öntö thë shapë, sëëping intö thë linës öf thë mystëriöüs drawing in thë sand. -99
The star begins to glow a bright red, and then flashes into a bright green, before fading. A gust of wind moves by, blowing sand across the formation and making it seem as though it had never existed.
Bimik- Oh, apologies. Would you like to narrate your own exit?

its finë. im dönë in this bübblë anyway. för nöw. -14

Good.
Bimika uncaptchalogues a small medical kit, removing bandages from the interior and first treating Jaradi's hand, and then her own. She stands, turns, and walks into the alternian ocean of the dreambubble. The water grows foggy for a moment, and when it clears the mysterious troll woman known as Bimika Wanein can no longer be seen.

Jaradi does not awaken yet.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:14 am

Shit, that's not good! First with the blood-stuff, then with the spooky disappearing act? No thank you! As much as Jonathan would like to say "Fuck this" and walk off, he instead jogs over to go check on the unconscious purpleblood, shivering a little visibly at the sight of the bandages applied by the Cerulean. "Hey, hey! Are you, uh, okay? Or even awake?"

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:23 am

... No response. Seems like Jaradi's out cold.
This isn't good.
On the bright side, she's not losing too much blood.
She shifts a little, and her mask falls from her face, revealing a wide gash across her forehead, and scars on her cheek and left eye. It's clear they're not new, though.