The Bubble Machine

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
Deageon

Re: The Bubble Machine

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:01 pm

"Oh, it's uh...y'know what, not all that important. Err, you wouldn't happen to know exactly where we are, miss? I'm a bit lost, eh-heh." Jonathan asks, a bit of nervousness creeping into his voice as he does so.

deadlyAdder
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:23 pm

Jaradi perks up slightly, closing her eyes. Looks like she's smiling behind her mask. She giggles raspily.
JARADI: ( we are in a dream bubble it iSs a collection of memorieSs from acrosSSs paradokSs sSpace, watched over and brought into exiSstence by horrorterrorSs at the order of the lord of all death Corruika. )

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:50 pm

The human nods, like he knows exactly what the short troll is talking about. "So, uh, does that mean I'm dead? I don't feel very dead...or remember dying. Hrm. Anyway, uh, why is this Corukia person making those horror...terrors do these bubble things? Seems kinda weird."

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:57 pm

Jaradi is about to answer, until Jona mispronounces Corruika. Then she glares, and her face shades over like in a fuckin anime. A cold, chilling wind blows by, fluttering the ends of her dress.
JARADI: ( you are not dead yet but you will be Ssoon if you do not mind your wordSs of the lord. )

Almost as soon as she says that, she goes back to being cheery and clueless.
JARADI: ( he haSs done tHISS Sso that he may deSstroy thoSse who are already dead, and Sso he may eSscape from VirruiSs' watchful eye. )

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:14 am

The human would take a step back, clutching his shitty banged up toolbox a bit closer with one hand while making a half surrendering gesture with the other. "Sorry, sorry! I'm bad with names, err, really...glad I'm not dead though, h-heh." He takes a few deep breaths, clearly put off by Jaradi. "You clearly have a...healthy amount of...respect for him, I see."

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:32 am

Blink.
Giggle.
JARADI: ( no no no i have very little reSspect for him. what i do have reSspect for iSs my planetSs beliefSs and that iSs that Corruika and VirruiSs create and deSstroy all. they are like godSs even higher than i am did i mention i am a god? i have god teared and i can fly. )
She mispronounces "god-tiered", like she's only ever read it before and never heard it spoken.

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:51 pm

Jonathan nods once more. "Good to uh, know! S-Sorry for being err...I guess ignorant on that, hah." His fingers tap against the dark red toolbox as he mulls over what Jaradi said. "That's...nice, yeah? I know a few people who are all like that, I just haven't gotten to that level of stuff yet. Anyway, I have to say, this is a pretty nice looking place."

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Jaradi tilts her head as she listens, and then nods.
JARADI: ( yeSs it iSs a very nice place all though i do not know whoSse memory it iSs extracted from and it iSs certainly not from my home planet or the sand would not be tHISS shade of colour. )

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:14 am

"Yeah, this place isn't very recognisable to me either...y'think we should uh, check out that house or something? See if there are more people lurking around?" Says the human, shifting his footing in the sand as he looks to the hive off a ways.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Jaradi follows his gaze to the hive, before snapping her neck back around to look at him and nodding.
JARADI: ( yeSs that SseemSs like a wiSse deciSsion. )

Deageon

Post by Deageon » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:38 pm

Jonathan smiles, still a bit nervous blatantly, but nods. "Should I lead the way, or should you, miss?" He squints his eyes as he looks out at that building.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:51 pm

Jaradi already starts walking toward the hive before the human finishes speaking, her footsteps silent and leaving no mark in the sand.

egg
Pronouns: any
Classpect: Prince of Breath
Moon: Derse

Post by egg » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:47 pm

As you approach the communal hive, whose fanciful design suggests it was meant to house even highbloods in a certain level of comfort, you do finally manage to spot a troll, sporting a frilly dress that immediately informs of you of her status, large, unkempty poofy hair that hides most of her face, including her eyes - making it impossible to tell whether she's merely a dreamer, or dead - and the identifying fins of a seadweller. She's staring quizically, at the entrance of the communal hive, a gloved finger raised up to her mouth, talking to herself.
"๐•ณ๐–’๐–’๐–’, ๐•ด โ€ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐–โ€  โ€ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜, ๐–‡๐–šโ€  ๐•ด ๐–Œ๐–š๐–ŠรŸ ๐–“๐–”โ€  โ€ ๐–๐–Š๐–“. ๐–‚๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–œ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–Žโ€  ๐–Ž๐–˜."
She's turned away from anyone right now, and it doesn't seem like she's noticed any of the other inhabitants of this bubble or the communal hive, if there are any inside to begin with. There's no telling if she just appeared, or if she has been here for a while. You may be able to surprise her.
I am a person who has English as their second language. Please bear with me.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:57 am

Jaradi spots the other troll girl, and takes note of her fins. A seadweller??? She thought they were all murdered. Then again, this memory is of another planet.
A breeze blows against the seadweller's skin, barely noticeable, and suddenly Jaradi is behind her.
Watching.
Silent.
She watches for a few seconds, before speaking.

JARADI: ~{ greetingSs. }~

Her tone seems to have changed from how it was previously, to one of curiosity and interest.

egg

Post by egg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:21 am

The troll shudders for a brief moment, but does not make any vocalization. She turns to face them. Normally, she'd ask about how come they have no symbol within their clothes, or what is even the significance of that unseen color. But she assumes this may just be a peculiar fashion statement, often present within communities for trolls with an interest in fashion - something a bit rare in her homeworld, but that happens nonetheless.
"๐•ณ๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–”. ๐•ด ๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–˜๐–š๐–’๐–Š โ€ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž?"
The troll seems about to say something else, but before even starting her next sentence, she catches herself and does a bow.
"๐•บ๐–, ๐–‰๐–” ๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–’๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–˜."
This behavior, of course, is extremely unusual for someone of her status within her homeworld - especially towards someone of a lower blood caste, which is essentially almost everyone, towards which most of her caste would treat with mild disdain at best. She never smiles, and her voice is never quite low or high, but never quite too excited, apathetic or rude either. Her tone is polite, not contemptous, but that which you expect to be held by someone who is almost certainly above you in every way, regardless of whether or not they may be objectively so.
"๐•ธ๐–ž ๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–„๐–†๐–Žโ€ ๐–˜๐–” ๐•ฎ๐–Š๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†. ๐•ฌ ๐–•๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–Š."
In any case, it would be foolish to assume the troll before you is a kind individual, more than one who is simply respectful and polite towards others, as one ought to be.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:34 pm

Jaradi tilts her head. She doesn't answer for a while. Merely stares.

JARADI: ( tHISS iSs not my memory and your mannerSs are minded. i am jaradi it iSs nice to meet you eSspecially conSsidering you are a Sseadweller which i thought were all murdered in the overthrowing of the hemoSspectrum but then again tHISS iSs a memory of a place that iSs not my planet Sso it may be Ssafe to asSSsume you yourSself are alSso from a Sseparate planet. )

JARADI: ( nevertheleSsSs it iSs intereSsting to meet you. )

egg

Post by egg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:56 pm

Hmmm. An alternate world, huh? She's heard of it before. Yaitso has been here for a long time. Though 'long' and 'time' are not necessarily things that mean anything in such a space.
YAITSO: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–โ€ . ๐•ด'๐–›๐–Š ๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–šโ€  ๐–†๐–‘โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–†โ€ ๐–Š ๐–š๐–“๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–˜๐–Š๐–˜ ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š, โ€ ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–Œ๐– โ€ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–—๐–˜โ€  โ€ ๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š ๐•ด ๐–๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–“โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–ˆโ€ ๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–Žโ€ ๐– ๐–† โ€ ๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–”๐–“๐–Š.
Of course, now that you know her name, there is no need for the ambiguous quotation marks. It's fascinating to render things in a more symbolic fashion.
YAITSO: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–Šโ€  ๐–œ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ฌ๐–‘โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–†. ๐•ฌ๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ด ๐–†๐–’ ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–—โ€ ๐–†๐–Ž๐–“๐–‘๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–š๐–—๐–Ž๐–”๐–š๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–Š ๐–†๐–‡๐–”๐–š๐–™ ๐–ž๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–˜.
The troll before her is an obvious purpleblood, with a mask that suggests that their world follows similar tenets of mirth and miracles present within Alternia. She does seem far more pleasant and less violent than the ones in Yaitso's homeworld, which piques her curiosity. There's something here.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:36 pm

Jaradi seems to perk up a little, remembering earlier mentions of Alternians.

JARADI: ( oh! Sso you are an altarnyan! then that would make me a thetrivian! my home planet waSs known aSs thetrivi, before itSs end waSs brought about by the Lord of Death. )

She thinks for a moment.

JARADI: ( i am not sure if you would really like to hear of it though. many SseadwellerSs were murdered when my ancestor took over. )

She seems disgusted when mentioning her ancestor, and her mask slips a little off of her face. A few purple scars can be seen through the eyeholes before she quickly adjusts it.

JARADI: ( that iSs not important though. there are many other good defining qualitieSs of my home world. oneSs that do not Sseek to attack other caSsteSs. )

egg

Post by egg » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:33 pm

YAITSO: ๐•ดโ€  ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–’๐–˜ โ€ ๐–” ๐–’๐–Š โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–Š๐–โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–†โ€ ๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜โ€ ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–’๐–”๐–“ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐––๐–š๐–Žโ€ ๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‹๐–Š๐–œ โ€ ๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜. ๐•ดโ€ '๐–˜ ๐–†๐–‘๐–œ๐–†๐–ž๐–˜ ๐––๐–š๐–Žโ€ ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–’๐–•๐–—๐–ŠรŸ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š โ€ ๐–” ๐–’๐–Š ๐–๐–”๐–œ ๐–œ๐–Š ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–“๐–Š๐–Š๐–‰๐–Š๐–‰ ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“๐–Š ๐–•๐–”๐–œ๐–Š๐–—๐–‹๐–š๐–‘ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–— โ€ ๐–” ๐–๐–Š๐–Š๐–• ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜ ๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“โ€ ๐–—๐–”๐–‘.
She didn't bother to mention that in her world, ancestors are considered more of a myth than objective fact.
YAITSO: ๐•ด ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—, โ€ ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“๐–Š โ€ ๐–—๐–”๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–† ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–Šโ€  ๐–œ๐–๐–”๐–˜๐–Š ๐–“๐–†๐–’๐–Š ๐•ด ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“๐–“๐–”โ€  ๐–‡๐–”โ€ ๐–๐–Š๐–— โ€ ๐–” ๐–—๐–Š๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–‡๐–Š๐–—. ๐•ณ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–•๐–Š๐–”๐–•๐–‘๐–Š ๐–๐–†๐–‰ ๐–‘๐–”๐–˜โ€  ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–”โ€ ๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Œ๐–—๐–š๐–‡๐–˜. ๐•ด ๐–œ๐–”๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐–œ๐–๐–†โ€  โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–š๐–‘โ€ ๐–Ž๐–’๐–†โ€ ๐–Š ๐–‹๐–†โ€ ๐–Š ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–•๐–Š๐–”๐–•๐–‘๐–Š ๐–œ๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–‡๐–Š. ๐•ดโ€  ๐–˜๐–Š๐–Š๐–’๐–˜ โ€ ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–•๐–†๐–—โ€ ๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–š๐–‘๐–†๐–— โ€ ๐–Ž๐–’๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‰๐–”๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–‰ โ€ ๐–” ๐–Š๐–โ€ ๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆโ€ ๐–Ž๐–”๐–“.
YAITSO: ๐•ด๐–“ ๐–†๐–“๐–ž ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–˜๐–Š, โ€ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฌ๐–‘โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–†๐–“ ๐–‡๐–Š๐–†๐–ˆ๐–. ๐•ด'๐–‰ ๐–—๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–Œ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Ÿ๐–Š โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–†๐–‹๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†โ€ ๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–”๐–‘๐–”๐–— ๐–”๐–‹ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–ž๐–œ๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š.
Yaitso rubbed the sand with her foot a little.
YAITSO: ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†โ€  ๐–’๐–Š๐–†๐–“๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–๐–”๐–’๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–”๐–œ๐–“๐–˜ โ€ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–’๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–—๐–ž ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ โ€ ๐–๐–Š ๐–˜๐–†๐–’๐–Š ๐–•๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–Šโ€  ๐•ด ๐–†๐–’, ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐– ๐–œ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐–‡๐–Š โ€ ๐–—๐–”๐–š๐–‡๐–‘๐–Š๐–˜๐–”๐–’๐–Š.

deadlyAdder

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:33 pm

Blink.
Jaradi just kind of... stares now.

Her pupils dilate for a moment, before she perks up again happily.
JARADI: ( you talk a lot. it iSs nice. )