Tales from Sbrubia 2 - Electric Boogaloo

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
djangosDog
Pronouns: He/Them

Tales from Sbrubia 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Post by djangosDog » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:36 pm

Same as last time but faster and with suggestions instead of everybody writing paragraphs. If u don’t know what this is check the top post. Probably above this one.

Btw if u are too lazy here are them rules:

Drink and be merry, ladies, gentlemen and all in-between and outside, a full list of which is beyond me. I am proud to welcome you all to my first foray into a project of this nature! Who knows how it'll go, certainly not me! My goal here is to generate a large fan session of the Sburb Pre-Release, somewhere in the realm of 10-14 people. We'll be seeing this through to the end, from kernelsprite to death or glory, so if you want to leave do us the courtesy of letting us know so we can concoct a fitting death for your character. Other than that, the rules are simple.

1. Follow the forum's rules. Kind of a no-brainer, but never hurts to be sure.
2. We're doing a human session, so human characters. Other than, of course, the obligatory Carapacians, Consorts, Denizens, etc. We'll get our humans in first, then see about others.
3. I have no real plot in mind for this thing, so we're making it up as we go. (Not really a rule, just thought it should be established.)
4. As mentioned, if you're leaving tell someone so we can kill you off.
5. Actions in plaintext, pesterchum in your colour and the appropriate format, OOC in double brackets ((i.e. this.)).
6. We're doing this to have fun. If you aren't having fun, tell me and I'll see what I can do.
7. I've got a character template drawn out, which I'd appreciate the use of. It's this;

Name: (4 letter, 6/7 letter)
Gender: (Don't be a smartarse and put "Apache attack helicopter")
Pesterchum Name: (Standard format)
Symbol: (John's is Slimer, Rose's is a Squiddle, etc. Something significant.)
Height: (These are early teens, not adults. No 6'8" giants.)
Text Colour: (Hex code, if you would be so kind.)
Birthday: (Go wild.)
Guardian: (Relationship i.e. father, aunt, etc. 4 letter first name.)
(BRIEF) Physical description: (Please do not try to trick me and make a troll. These are baseline humans, at least at the start. 75 words or less.)
Strife Specibus: (Don't go overly specific like "katana", don't go overly generic like "blade". If you go for something like "sword" be prepared to explain why in your backstory, because those aren't usually around kids.)
Fetch Modus: (Be original. Don't go with something that's actually in Homestuck, please.)
Classpect: (No Lords, no Muses, no duplicates. First come, first served. Also, we need a Knight, a Time player and a Space player for proper Session function.)
Typing Quirks: (Nothing too obnoxious, and try not to replicate a canon character's.)
Personality and Backstory: (Flaws and positives, please. Try to avoid Sueishness, and also don't do too much whump. Also, less than 200 words.)
(Optional) Arc: (A sort of general "where you'd like to take the character" thing.)

And remember to smile :)

Nep
Pronouns: Any (Genderfluid)
Classpect: Rogue of Heart
Moon: Derse

Re: Tales from Sbrubia 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Post by Nep » Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:43 am

I have a question, shouldn't you lead by example by posting your character first? Just so people understand.
Forum's Certified Nep. :nepball: || Rogue of Heart