SBURB: Chaos edition

All your old-school Forum RP related dreams can be achieved in here.
Whimsy
Pronouns: She/Her

SBURB: Chaos edition

Post by Whimsy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 7:43 pm

So I dislike writing walls of text so I will make this quick. A modified version of The SBURB beta has been publicly leaked by an unknown third party. This modified version of SBURB comes with a few quirks. The session connects to one giant intenthispher where multiple "sessions" will take place. There will be multiple "Teams" that all will try and breed thier own genesis frog. Once a specific "team" has fertilized skia only members of that "team" can enter that new universe, however each member of that "Team" can bring one player from another "Team" into the new universe if they so choose. But be warned, once Skia is fertilized you only have 24 hours before the mega-inthisphere is destroyed and all of its inhabitants killed. A "Team" can be a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 12. You can even have a team without a time or space player (although this will make it significantly harder)

Players must be in the 13 to 16 age range, be humman, have thier classpect and dreaming moon pre-determined, and come with a description of thier appearance, and home life.

Technology and culture it basically the same as current time.

Submit your character here but include you discord tag and username as this thread is only for submitting your character and asking me questions. Everything else will be done on a discord server

If you have any questions feel free to ask me

Whimsy
Pronouns: She/Her

Re: SBURB: Chaos edition

Post by Whimsy » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:01 pm

As an example here is my character

Name: Bety Fairbank

Birthday: Feb 1st

Claspect: Mage of time

Moon: Derse

Land: Land of Cathedrals and wards

Personality description: a quiet and reserved girl due to social anxiety. The girl keeps most of her thoughts and emotions under wraps. But when the dam bursts she tends to ether exspres herself through violent rage or manic happiness depending on what makes it burst. She is very snarky when she talks to strangers but is very careful with her words when talking to friends. She tends to hide her interests around thin iorny

Dislikes: vegetables, insects, religion