Destroy The Wall

Play all the Forum Games you could ever want, right here.
SinkingSailor
Pronouns: He/Him
Moon: Derse

Destroy The Wall

Post by SinkingSailor » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:19 pm

A wall stands in front of you. There is an ultra powerful idol behind it. It spans infinitely, the only thing you can do is

DESTROY

THE

WALL

What do you have to do? Destroy the wall. Is it sentient? Probably. Can you help it? Yeah sure go for it.
You don't have to exactly be CREATIVE per-say... but creative attacks do more damage. You shouldn't underestimate Mr. Wall. That's his name by the way. Walls can have names. You shouldn't feel bad for him though, he's kind of a dick. Where was i going with this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Wall: 10,000/10,000 HP

Yeah, he has 10,000 HP. You won't do miniscule damage though don't worry about it
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is where you all are supposed to go so uuuh,,,, do some stuff

also you can do charge attacks thats an important thing
only... lets say 3 at a time though. Can't have y'all going fuckin wild with charges n' shit

open to criticism lemme know if im doing this right
DONT YOU LECTURE ME WITH YOUR 30 DOLLAR HAIRCUT :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal:

egg
Pronouns: any
Classpect: Prince of Breath

Re: Destroy The Wall

Post by egg » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:20 pm

I kiss the wall.
I am a person who has English as their second language. Please bear with me.

PilotBlackSmith
Location: Rio de Janeiro (Hell) - Brazil (Hell 2: Super Hell)
Classpect: Heir of Void

Post by PilotBlackSmith » Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:22 pm

I piss on the wall to assert my dominance, applying a Defense -1 and a Fear -1 debuff on the wall
Attachments
130846298-288-k110769.jpg
130846298-288-k110769.jpg (23.32 KiB) Viewed 16817 times

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.

MorganMustDie
Pronouns: f

Post by MorganMustDie » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:05 pm

I address the wall cordially, thanking it for its hard work and contributions to the community. I ask the wall if it would like having the Pilot's piss cleaned up, hoping that I might curry favour with the wall
Image Perfection.

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom

Post by calamityCons » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:46 pm

I wheel in the materials to erect a door upon the wall.
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

SinkingSailor

Post by SinkingSailor » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:54 pm

egg wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:20 pm
I kiss the wall.
Mr. Wall is flattered! He'll take 2x damage from all of your attacks, just for you!
PilotBlackSmith wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 6:22 pm
I piss on the wall to assert my dominance, applying a Defense -1 and a Fear -1 debuff on the wall
eh, he's used to it. He does get spooked by the brain clown though. FEAR debuff applied! Mr. Wall now does 1.5x less damage with every attack.
MorganMustDie wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:05 pm
I address the wall cordially, thanking it for its hard work and contributions to the community. I ask the wall if it would like having the Pilot's piss cleaned up, hoping that I might curry favour with the wall
Mr. Wall is confused, considering all he's done is sit here and guard this important idol. Then again, he supposes bad people have tried to get it before. He also appreciates you cleaning up Pilot's piss. He warms up to your presence.
calamityCons wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:46 pm
I wheel in the materials to erect a door upon the wall.
Mr. Wall takes a look at the materials. He has no idea what the fuck a door is, because he's never seen one in his life. He goes back to usual business.
Mr. Wall: 10,000/10,000 HP [FEARED] [FLATTERED (egg)]

Mr. Wall takes a handgun (walls can hold handguns dont worry about it) and shoots at Pilot. Pilot takes (10-1.5x=5) damage.
egg: 200
PilotBlackSmith: 195
MorganMustDie: 200
calamityCons: 200
DONT YOU LECTURE ME WITH YOUR 30 DOLLAR HAIRCUT :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal: :cal:

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:04 pm

I ask the wall politely to move

calamityCons
Pronouns: they/he
Classpect: Prince of Doom

Post by calamityCons » Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:25 pm

I paint a lovely vista of a landscape on Mr. Wall, then install the Door in front of it, flush to Mr. Wall's... body, I guess. Now whenever someone tries to open this door, they will see a beautiful painting.
#ReviveSpadesSlick #WVForNarrativeRelevance

egg
Pronouns: any
Classpect: Prince of Breath

Post by egg » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:54 pm

I build a machine that can provide infinite hugs, and unleash it on the wall.
I am a person who has English as their second language. Please bear with me.

Crpal
Moon: Prospit

Post by Crpal » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:36 pm

I punch the wall, asserting my dominance whilst also breaking a knuckle just to show Mr. Wall that I am that hardcore :olliesouty:

SinkingSailor

Post by SinkingSailor » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:37 am

BrobyDDark wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:04 pm
I ask the wall politely to move
"noe"
calamityCons wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:25 pm
I paint a lovely vista of a landscape on Mr. Wall, then install the Door in front of it, flush to Mr. Wall's... body, I guess. Now whenever someone tries to open this door, they will see a beautiful painting.
Mr. Wall loves the mural! He dislodges one of his bricks in approval! or.... was that on accident? You have no idea. You can also see he's multi-layered. Explains the high HP...
egg wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:54 pm
I build a machine that can provide infinite hugs, and unleash it on the wall.
The huggening begins. The Hug Machine (THM) deals (10x2=20) damage every turn, due to how tightly the machine hugs. Mr. Wall seems to enjoy the attention though.
Crpal wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:36 pm
I punch the wall, asserting my dominance whilst also breaking a knuckle just to show Mr. Wall that I am that hardcore :olliesouty:
You punch Mr. Wall with all your might! he takes 5 damage. Your knuckles crack upon contact. Your... let's say, left hand is disabled for the time being, due to foolishly breaking your knuckles on Mr. Wall. You're also bleeding now, but it's too minimal to deal significant damage. I'd still get that checked, though...

Mr.Wall: 9,985/10,000 HP [FEARED] (1/2 turns left) [FLATTERED (egg)] (4/5 turns left)

Mr. Wall punches Crpal back. With a giant brick fist. Crpal takes (20-1.5x=10) damage.
The Hug Machine hugs Mr. Wall for (10x2=20) damage.
egg: 200/200 HP
PilotBlackSmith: 195/200 HP
MorganMustDie: 200/200 HP
calamityCons: 200/200 HP
Crpal: 190/200 HP
[MINOR BLEEDING] (3/3 turns left until {Unknown Effect}) [LEFT HAND DISABLED - 1.5x LESS DAMAGE] (3/3 turns left)
(This is where player-aligned allies go)
The Hug Machine: 500 HP
dont be afraid to let me know if im doing anything stupid

RoyalFiddle
Classpect: Mage of Time

Post by RoyalFiddle » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:33 am

I destroy the wall emotionally, making it believe all of the horrible things it thinks of itself true.
ROS3S 4R3 BL4CK
V1OL3TS 4R3 BL4CK
3V3RYTH1NG 1S BL4CK
1M BL1ND
>:]

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 am

Scream and ram head into wall

aspiringWatcher
Pronouns: he/they
Classpect: Allegedly Scribe of Life

Post by aspiringWatcher » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:57 am

I break out a chemistry handbook to find a substance great at dissolving the dislodged brick.
The world is vast and full and wonders, no matter what they tell you.

Crpal

Post by Crpal » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:18 am

Use blood on knuckles to spell, "U a DUMDUM" on Mr. Wall, if I can't break him physically I can break him emotionally.

sigmatic
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Rogue of Life

Post by sigmatic » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:04 am

i try a SICK GIGA-OLLIE right through the wall

:olliesouty:
(colorized; 2019, me, doing a SICK GIGA-OLLIE)
Rogue of Life
forums? more like BOREums har har

theartvoid
Pronouns: they/them

Post by theartvoid » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:50 am

I play a jaunty fiddle tune to encourage my comrades. And maybe also the wall.

galileanTactician
Pronouns: Ur Mom Gay Lol
Classpect: Mooge o Spooce

Post by galileanTactician » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 am

I straight up yeet a vinyl record of Pink Floyd's The Wall at The Wall, in an attempt to reduce The Wall's HP to 1 with the power of Mathematical Division.

SinkingSailor

Post by SinkingSailor » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:29 pm

RoyalFiddle wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:33 am
I destroy the wall emotionally, making it believe all of the horrible things it thinks of itself true.
"So I AM useless <:("
-100 Emotional Damage to Mr. Wall.
BrobyDDark wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:35 am
Scream and ram head into wall
You do that. Everybody just watched you fruitlessly run into the wall and hurt yourself. Lucky for you, You hit a spot in the wall where the mortar hasn't fully settled. -20 damage to Mr. Wall. It seems he was repaired quite recently, but certainly before any of you got here.
aspiringWatcher wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:57 am
I break out a chemistry handbook to find a substance great at dissolving the dislodged brick.
The chemisty handbook is of no use, since all of the english in it has become garbled. Actually, any written english becomes an incomprehensible mess in the realm of... wherever you are.
Crpal wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:18 am
Use blood on knuckles to spell, "U a DUMDUM" on Mr. Wall, if I can't break him physically I can break him emotionally.
Including what Crpal just tried to write. Mr. Wall is confused. As you write on the wall, you notice a lack of blood coming from your knuckles. Turns out minor wounds heal themselves, who knew?
sigmatic wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:04 am
i try a SICK GIGA-OLLIE right through the wall

:olliesouty:
(colorized; 2019, me, doing a SICK GIGA-OLLIE)
sweet fuckign OLIE bro...
-100 damage to Mr. Wall
theartvoid wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:50 am
I play a jaunty fiddle tune to encourage my comrades. And maybe also the wall.
You play a tune. Your fellow players are pretty hyped up! Mr. Wall, however, has no appreciation for TRUE GOD DAMN TALENT and hates the song. Wall Breakers {WB} - [HYPED UP!] (2 actions next turn)
galileanTactician wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 am
I straight up yeet a vinyl record of Pink Floyd's The Wall at The Wall, in an attempt to reduce The Wall's HP to 1 with the power of Mathematical Division.
Congrats! You reduce Mr. Wall's HP to- i mean, BY 1! -1 damage to Mr. Wall. At least you tried!
The Hug Machine hugs Mr. Wall for (10x2=20) damage.

Mr. Wall: 9,744/10,000 HP [FLATTERED (egg)] (3/5 turns left)

Mr. Wall summons company...
"sup fuckers"
"you aint supposed to be breakin the wall dumbasses"

Wall Guard 1: 800/800 HP
Wall Guard 2: 650/650 HP
Wall Guard 3: 900/900 HP

WG1 slices MorganMustDie deeply across the torso with their spear. -50 damage MorganMustDie
WG2 and WG3 focus efforts on taking out The Hug Machine. -100 damage to THM
Wall Breakers {WB}

egg: 200/200 HP
PilotBlackSmith: 195/200 HP
MorganMustDie: 150/200 HP
calamityCons: 200/200 HP
Crpal: 190/200 HP
BrobyDDark: 200/200 HP
RoyalFiddle: 200/200 HP
aspiringWatcher: 200/200 HP
sigmatic: 200/200 HP
theartvoid: 200/200 HP
galileanTactician: 200/200 HP

The Hug Machine: 400/500 HP

(damage output is probably gonna be higher now since there are so many of you)

BrobyDDark

Post by BrobyDDark » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Summon my stand, [Blue Mondays], to roughly assault the wall.