Zebruh Codakk Appreciation Thread

Discuss Hiveswap and Hiveswap Friendsim here!
rookie1978
Pronouns: any & all
Classpect: Lord of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Re: Zebruh Codakk Appreciation Thread

Post by rookie1978 » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:54 pm

TH4NK YOU B3N wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:40 pm
I think his route had a similar sense of humor to Cirava's, but it's better because Zebruh isn't an iffy stereotype of nonbinary people. I don't really feel like elaborating.
if you don't feel like elaborating why would you point out and reference an off topic point in the first place
this isn't a cirava thread :what:

JakeMorph

Post by JakeMorph » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:32 pm

he very obviously brought it up to make note of how zebruh's episode is better lol why are YOU bringing the point off topic
mod on the mspa wiki

TH4NK YOU B3N
Pronouns: he/him
Classpect: Mage of Heart
Moon: Prospit

Post by TH4NK YOU B3N » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:31 pm

"Punching up" is good. "Punching sideways" is uncomfortable and makes me wonder if those are the writer's prejudices in the text or if I'm projecting my own prejudices onto the text. That's why I'm not really willing to name the stereotype.
only bad takes here

Kidpen
Pronouns: He/Him
Classpect: Seer of Mind
Moon: Derse

Post by Kidpen » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:28 pm

desu the more I think about it the more I'm convinced that Zebruh deserves a redemption arc. It might seem like he just keeps up the lowblood ally thing to get that sweet sweet quadrant filling, but in his stay at home bad ending you see that when he thinks the Reader thinks he isn't really an ally he gets offended and kicks the Reader out. Obviously he is self centered, has an inflated view of his own validity, and is unwilling to take any criticism, but if he were convinced that he's actually a really bad ally, I honestly think he would try to change. It wouldn't happen right away, but he could change.

Obviously right now he sucks though. I just think he has the potential for a great arc.
the epilogues were good.