[Chrometia Cousin] Eden [Text Adventure]

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, play-by-post adventures here!
KnightlyGale
Pronouns: They/them/she/her

[Chrometia Cousin] Eden [Text Adventure]

Post by KnightlyGale » Sat Dec 14, 2019 8:45 pm

Hey! I'm new, used to go by ReeseArcher on the old forums. This place feels like home, and I think it'll be easier to update. I can't actually draw much because I have a condition, but I can write. Since I can't draw, Chrometia is as of canceled, but I'm making Eden as a kind of cousin fanventure, with the same tone. I want this to be mainly text based, with some pictures (which I'll try my best to draw!) I'd recommend listening to the Oxenfree and Gris soundtracks while reading Eden because that's the feel I'm going for here. Thank you for reading!

==>

White. Cold. Stillness. Complete tranquility. You feel yourself slipping, sliding, into what feels like an endless pause. Is it of hesitance? Peace? You can’t recall what was happening before this period of rest. You can’t recall… anything. Was it important? From the lack of fear gripping your chest, you can tell it wasn’t... Or maybe it was. Maybe you just can’t feel anything at all right now.

You can’t… feel anything at all.

Your hands grip at nothing, your heart does not beat, your eyes do not blink, and the only thing you can sense around you are little light vibrations of droplets of some kind. And finally, you panic, telling yourself to struggle. You do not. Your body doesn’t respond. You want to scream, you want to cry, something has happened! But nothing reacts to your pleas. There’s nothing here. Nothing at all. Even you are not here.

And finally, you feel a twinge.

A wave of relief washes over you. You cannot see, but you can feel your body, and there’s finally clarity to your thoughts. Who are you?

Morphimus
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Dutton of Mutton
Moon: Derse

Re: [Chrometia Cousin] Eden [Text Adventure]

Post by Morphimus » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:51 pm

> Eden.
Hellooooo MSPA Forums. :pranky:

Image Image Image

Crpal
Pronouns: He/Him
Moon: Prospit

Post by Crpal » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:03 pm

>Eve

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:55 pm

>Allah
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

KnightlyGale
Pronouns: They/them/she/her

Post by KnightlyGale » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:58 am

> Eve

As you remember, your hand flexes. Eve. That’s your name. Eve.

==>

You finally feel a foggy haze leaving your sight, and you see a young woman staring back at you. That’s you, what you look like... How could you have forgotten? Your hand closes and uncloses according to your motions.

You still can’t tell where you are. Are you standing in front of a mirror? You feel groggy. You stumble away from what you assume is a mirror, and walk.

==>

Everything around you is a sheer white, there’s no discernable features to anything. Sometimes, you bump into various unknown objects. They do not reveal themselves to you, serving merely as mysterious obstacles in your path. You don’t know where you’re going. The panic grips once more at the throat you just recently discovered you had. Where are you? Who are you? Why is your name Eve? It’s all greek to you.

And then you feel the sensation of inertia. Zooming forward, ever forward. Your body flings into invisible objects at the speed of 60 mph, and it doesn’t stop. You let out grunts of pain as you feel what you can guess is a lamp hit your gut. It doesn’t hurt, luckily.

It feels like… At this speed, it feels like… you’re in a…

==>

Car.

Your eyes flicker open.

You’re in a car. You remember now. Your mom is driving you to your new house. You look toward her stern face, bespectacled and stoic. Her black hair is kept in a bun, which fits her no-nonsense personality. You try not to get on her bad side. Your memory is still hazy, but you have the feeling you’re leaving for good. Why?

Maybe you should start some conversation, and get some questions answered.

MP the OP OG
Pronouns: She/Her/they/them
Classpect: Mage of Light

Post by MP the OP OG » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:23 pm

>Eve: ask your mom where you going and if you can stop at a McDonalds on the way there
Many thoughts head full (but most of the thoughts are shitposts)

Minitiate
Pronouns: She/they

Post by Minitiate » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:17 pm

>ask what she's gonna miss about the old place

Crpal
Pronouns: He/Him
Moon: Prospit

Post by Crpal » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:46 am

>Eve: Try to complement her

Morphimus
Pronouns: she/her
Classpect: Dutton of Mutton

Post by Morphimus » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:37 pm

> Eve: Cut straight to the point and ask why you're leaving.
Hellooooo MSPA Forums. :pranky:

Image Image Image