Darkshade

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, MSPA-inspired adventures here!

Moderator: RoyalFiddle

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G.UN: could you kindly provide some information on the dead thing in the hallway?

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:28 am

Image
Whatever it is, it definitely used to be human. Your guess is that the person themself wasn't an anomaly, but was affected by one and as such their body took on drastic transformations and killed them in the process.
Image
Image

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G.UN: Grab one those fine ribs from the corpse for dinner tonight

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:30 am

Image
Rib machine broke.
Image
Image

Lemonmellow
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:07 am

Re: Darkshade

Post by Lemonmellow » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:06 am

DR G.UN: Head to the cafeteria to grab a much needed cup of coffee

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G.UN: Head to the cafeteria to grab a much needed cup of coffee

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:11 am

Image
The door to the cafeteria is locked.

...

Fuck.
Image
Image

Lemonmellow
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:07 am

Re: Darkshade

Post by Lemonmellow » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:14 am

DR G.UN: Search corpse for key

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G.UN: Go ham on the cafeteria door

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:05 pm

Image
you NEED yoru FUCKIGN nmCOFFEENOw GIVEITGIVEITGIVEITGIVEITGIVEIT

But it was April Fools. And the joke is that you are going to suffer. No coffee for you.
Ha. Ha Ha. Ha.
Image
Image

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: Darkshade

Post by 23toedbasket » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:36 pm

>DR G UN: Go to storage to find something you can use to bust the cafeteria door down

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G. UN: continue to second floor cafeteria, you will get your coffee!

Post by deadlyAdder » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:47 am

Image
To get to the SECONDARY CAFETERIA, you'll have to make your way through STORAGE to get to the ELEVATOR. So you head over to the entrance to Storage.

Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Re: Darkshade

Post by deadlyAdder » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:58 am

Image
Image
Image
You arrive in STORAGE. Looks like the power's out for some reason.
Image
Image

User avatar
Mandy
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:04 pm
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Darkshade

Post by Mandy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 2:09 am

>Investigate open container

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G.UN: equip gun and check perimeter for hostile entities

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:55 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
You crouch down and begin to slowly make your way through storage, checking between each shipping container for hostile entities, sentient or otherwise. You stop when you come across a container that's been opened.
Last edited by deadlyAdder on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

DR G.UN: Investigate open container

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:56 pm

Image
Image
You cautiously move around the side of the container and come to the opening.

Image
But... it's empty.
Image
Image

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Re: Darkshade

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:39 am

Image
Oh fuck.
Image
Image

User avatar
23toedbasket
Posts: 267
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: Darkshade

Post by 23toedbasket » Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:51 am

>Blast your gun wildly and without abandon! get the hell out of there!

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Bonus Pages

Post by deadlyAdder » Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:49 am

https://mspfa.com/?s=35022&p=1
Don't have much so far, but there's a short comic about the origins of a future character, Abhorrent Benefactor / AB / Absolute Bastard.
Also if I see anyone being horny over him I'm cancelling this entire comic and no one will ever know how it would've ended.
Image
Image

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

Re: Darkshade

Post by deadlyAdder » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:18 am

Image
Image
OH FUCK!!!

Image
Image
You are now the CLUELESS JANITOR, although your friends and family just call you CJ. Up until a few moments ago, you'd been listening to loud music through your headphones when something bumped against the door of the janitor's closet. Then an alarm went off for a while, so you kind of just hid in here until it stopped.
What will you do?
Image
Image

User avatar
Mandy
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:04 pm
Pronouns: he/him

Re: Darkshade

Post by Mandy » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:12 am

>CJ: Examine spray bottles, take most hazardous chemical as a weapon

Lemonmellow
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:07 am

Re: Darkshade

Post by Lemonmellow » Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:22 am

CJ: Equip MOP

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

CJ: Examine spray bottles, take most hazardous chemical as a weapon

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun May 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Image
You attempt to take one of the spray bottles, but unfortunately this janitor locker is only a cardboard cutout. Nothing here is actually real, leaving you to stroke longingly at the cleaning apparatus.
:,(
Image
Image

User avatar
deadlyAdder
Posts: 215
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2019 6:43 pm
Pronouns: She/Her
Classpect: Seer of Breath
Moon: Prospit

CJ: Drink the cleaning liquid on the shelf

Post by deadlyAdder » Sun May 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Image
You go to drink the cleaning liquid on the shelf, which is really the only real thing in here aside from you and the mop, when you notice that it is NOT ACTUALLY CLEANING LIQUID.

Image
It is a bottle of something labelled "WUNDERLUBE".
Image
Image

Post Reply