Alpha Vision

Create or play along with forum-based, fan-made, MSPA-inspired adventures here!

Moderator: RoyalFiddle

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:12 am

Image

In a room stands you. You wish to kiss your boyfriend on the mouth, but lo, many days has it been since your confinement began. Because of this, you have felt nary a trace of your boyfriend's lips. Today that changes, as the stench of your overflowing bowel movements have motivated you to find a way out of here - also, you're pretty sure if you stay the smell and bacteria will literally kill you.

How do you plan on escaping this room, O Gay One?

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:22 am

>reminisce on your capture. You can't escape if you don't think about the circumstances that put you here in the first place

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:35 am

BrobyDDark wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:22 am
>Reminisce on your capture.
Image
Thinking back to the time of your capture, a familiar feeling presents itself - a feeling of pure, unfiltered hatred towards the ones who took you. You cannot remember the period of your abduction accurately because it is tinged with the red of upset adrenaline, and your mind is temporarily consumed with a lust for the blood of your captor.
o->
Image
After a few moments you manage to calm down enough to return to reality. Flipping out and lamenting your situation won't be enough to allow you to escape prison, so you don't even bother trying. Your blood lust is replaced with regular lust, for your boyfriend.
Last edited by IamtheFather on Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:03 am

>put on your wizard hat

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:35 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:03 am
>Put on your wizard hat.
Image
You cannot reach the Wizard Hat! If you could, putting it on would grant you access to a wide variety of magic spells... well, a "wide variety" means three very weak spells, because you only have 1 Level in your Mage Class so far.

Such is the burden of a mortal coil that has not made proper use of finite time.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:32 pm

>use the shovel to reach wizard hat

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:58 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:32 pm
>Use the shovel to reach wizard hat.
Image
The lack of viable tool-wielding protrusions originating in your torso lead you to improvise a crafty solution in order to hoist the shovel. Using your mouth. you hold the tool aloft and give it purpose in knocking the wizard hat to the ground.

Equipping the shovel in such a manner creates a situation in which you could lethally choke yourself with ease.
o->
Image
The smartest course of action, and the one you decide to take, is to spit the shovel out onto the ground. It lands into your self-produced manure. You also put the wizard hat on. It took a lot of effort and shimmying your head along the floor, but it happened and luckily nobody has to draw it because that would be a lot of effort for something that ultimately is not that interesting to witness.

Anyways, you now have access to the following spells:

LEVEL 1 : SLOTS TOTAL(6) || SLOTS USED(0)
- Shield
- Jump
- Life

What do you do next?
Last edited by IamtheFather on Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 am

>cast Life on the poop
>it had to have been alive at some point before entering your digestive tract, right?

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:01 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:00 am
>Cast Life on the poop.
Image
You burn through your first spell slot by attempting to bring your feces back to life. Of course, it doesn't really work like that. You always forget that Life and Revive are two different spells - Life heals living creatures, and Revive brings them back from the dead. Unfortunately, this means you wasted the spell slot... or... wait what's that? Stirring in the pile?
o->
Image
Turns out one of the stomach parasites you excised wasn't fully dead, and you've just given him a new lease on life.

The flies are already has healthy as they can be, so your spell does nothing on them.

LEVEL 1 : SLOTS TOTAL(6) || SLOTS USED(1)
- Shield
- Jump
- Life

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:19 pm

>attempt to unlock door with parasite

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:52 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:19 pm
>Attempt to unlock door with parasite.
Image

You pick up the parasite with your mouth, (again: no arms) but before you can use him to try unlocking the door he slides down your throat and returns to your stomach. He was born in that stomach, and he intends to die in that stomach.

As long as he's in there you will be unable to retrieve any nutrients from food you consume.

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:44 pm

>Examine Toshiba brand television.
Image
The wall mounted Toshibatm LF711 Series Television is currently paused on a frame from a late-night infomercial for Propane Cylinders from the company Petrovision. Your boyfriend worked as the host for that infomercial before he was kidnapped by The Organization.

You suspect they left the TV stuck on this moment to taunt you -- this was the last infomercial he ever got a chance to film before you were both captured and separated.
o->
Image
You miss him so much.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 pm

>cast jump on treasure chest

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:40 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:24 pm
>Cast jump on treasure chest.
Image
You expend one of your spell slots to cast the Jump spell on the treasure chest, tripling its jump distance!!!

0 x 3 = 0

The chest can now jump up to 0 feet in the air! Good use of a spell slot buddy!

LEVEL 1 : SLOTS TOTAL(6) || SLOTS USED(2)
- Shield
- Jump
- Life
>Examine overflowing bucket of fluid.
Image
That's YOUR fluid. It was released from your bladder at high speeds in days past. You've been in here so long, you're actually feeling a tinge of nostalgia for the first time you peed in this waste receptacle. You've also been in here so long that, yes, it's starting to overflow.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:44 pm

>step in bucket
>then cast jump on yourself and jump to the chest to knock it off its shelf

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:19 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:44 pm
>Step in bucket.
Image
Feeling an overwhelming surge of nostalgia you decide to reconnect to the physical manifestation of your past by stepping in it.

It's warm, wet, and something (you aren't sure what) has started to congeal on the bottom. This was a mistake.
BrobyDDark wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:44 pm
>Cast Jump on yourself and jump to the chest to knock it off its shelf.
Image
You use your third spell slot to increase your jump height by 3 times itself. You prepare to do a jump...

LEVEL 1 : SLOTS TOTAL(6) || SLOTS USED(3)
- Shield
- Jump
- Life
o->
Image
...and you reach the chest no problem! Although, the sticky bucket clings to your feet and comes with you. This is going to be a shitty landing...
o->
Image
Literally.

Luckily though the bucket took the brunt of the pile.

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:13 am

>open chest

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:12 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:13 am
>Open chest.
Image
You pull the chest out of the excrement and open it. Inside is a scroll with the Level 1 Spell "Unlock" written on it. You add it to your list of known spells.

LEVEL 1 : SLOTS TOTAL(6) || SLOTS USED(3)
- Shield
- Jump
- Life
- Unlock

User avatar
BrobyDDark
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:16 am

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by BrobyDDark » Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:54 am

>cast unlock on the Huge Fuck-Off Padlock'd Door

>contemplate why it took you this long to figure out any of this

IamtheFather
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 pm
Pronouns: GOD

Re: Alpha Vision

Post by IamtheFather » Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:37 pm

BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:54 am
>Cast Unlock on the Huge Fuck-Off Padlock'd Door.
Image
Easy peasy. The chains and padlock fall to the ground, and the door is unlocked.


LEVEL 1 : SLOTS TOTAL(6) || SLOTS USED(4)
- Shield
- Jump
- Life
- Unlock
BrobyDDark wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 7:54 am
>Contemplate why it took you this long to figure out any of this.
Image
To be fair, you were only locked in here for a few months. Also you spent most of your time crying and shitting.

The bigger mystery is why did your captives lock the door from the inside and leave you with the key and a wizard hat?

Post Reply