Summer Updates

This is an area specifically designated for asking questions or getting help with the forum in general. All off-topic threads will be locked.
classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Summer Updates

Post by classpectanon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 am

Howdy fellas, dames, and everything that falls outside the fella-dame dichotomy for one reason or another. Hope you are all having a decent time during the bumblefuck virus apocalypse. Here's what's going on forum wise:

1: My monetary flow is about to change relatively soon in a way that will allow me to put more money into advertisement across wider platforms rather than just a couple of banner ads on MSPFA (and if you are from MSPFA, hi!)

2: I have made all active mods global mods so they can solve problems across the forums, because confining them to a single forum or two turned out to be kind of a silly decision.

3: I have lowered the minimum registry age to 15 years old. The more I interact with the world around me the more I realize that the problem is mostly that Twitter and Discord are just awful platforms for mature discourse and generate immense amount of brainrot. So, basically, on the good behavior of people on the forums who are 16 it has been shown to me that "hey you can actually interact here in a reasonably mature way", and so I am going to crank the minimum age dial down a year.

I have something big planned for 1000 users, so hopefully we can reach that before too long!

With love,
Your Admin,
-Ceeps
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

Re: Summer Updates

Post by classpectanon » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:05 am

Also, I added a dice extension. It's currently enabled for forum adventures, roleplaying, and forum games.

2d6+2
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

luigi
Pronouns: ?/?/?
Classpect: Not Plumber of Pipes

Re: Summer Updates

Post by luigi » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:42 am

classpectanon wrote:
Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:05 am
Also, I added a dice extension. It's currently enabled for forum adventures, roleplaying, and forum games.

2d6+2
Fuk ya :orange:
spambot wrote:The passion amongst men is increasing.