HXYZ - Now Under New Management!

This is an area specifically designated for asking questions or getting help with the forum in general. All off-topic threads will be locked.
classpectanon
Site Admin
Pronouns: They/It
Classpect: Sylph of Light
Moon: Derse

HXYZ - Now Under New Management!

Post by classpectanon » Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:44 pm

Hello, everyone!

It's been a hot minute. I'm still here, and I still check in every couple of days, but the facts of the matter are that I'm extremely chronically ill now, busy with a job and a fiance (go read my fiance's fanventure btw it's called Old Fiji Water.png), and simply do not have the time to manage this forum in the way I'd like to.

That being said, I have willingly passed forum administration to @Gio. While I will still have admin powers, the forum is mainly in his purview now, he is now among the two top dogs. I trust this individual immensely - he has a good head on his shoulders, is much better at coding than I am, has a more vested interest in forums as a media, and is just doggone smart.

Hopefully, under Mr. Gio's hand, we can try and spruce this place up and make it a nice place for Homestuckies to hang out now that Twitter is dying and Tumblr is a shambling zombie. I'll still be here, but under more of an advisory role.

Cheers!
-Classpectanon
I'm more easily reached at classpectanon#4228 on Discord. I will respond to reports faster there because PHPBB's notification system is borked and doesn't email me when you report things.

Cauchemar
Pronouns: They/them
Classpect: Maid of Rage
Moon: Prospit

Re: HXYZ - Now Under New Management!

Post by Cauchemar » Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:11 am

Thanks for the news and the transparency! Sad to know that your physical health is not the best, sending you all of the support.

Thank you to recognize you don't have the time and energy anymore, a lot of people aren't able to do that.

And I hope this nice place will bloom anew! :) I'll try to participate more!